The Neighbor

Love, Again

"Ok Taecyeon? Oh my gosh!" Taeyeon was surprised; she had never expected to meet an old friend here. A really old friend from the number of years they had not met.

"What're you doing here?" Both of them asked right at the same time.

Taecyeon laughed, while Taeyeon's eyes were still widened.

"Ladies first," he joked.

"Well, my best friend, Jessica, is having a wedding soon... so I'm here to help her plan and organize the whole thing lest she goes crazy about it," Taeyeon explained.

It was now Taecyeon's turn to be surprised, "Jessica? Jessica Jung? My boss's daughter?"

"You work here?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yeah... I'm actually the current shift's manager. Now I know... you're the Kim Taeyeon agasshi they've been telling me about, the VVIP." Taecyeon looked behind Taeyeon and saw one of the receptionists having some problems, "Tell you what, I'll meet you up later after my shift? Which is your room? I'll call you once I'm done."

"I'm in room 2007," Taeyeon told him.

Taecyeon smiled at her again before leaving, "anyways, it's great to see you again!"

"Yups! I feel so too!" Taeyeon returned his smile.

While Taeyeon walked away, Taecyeon turned back one last time to look at her, "I really missed you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"RIIING~ RIIING~ RIII-"

"Hello?" Taeyeon rubbed her eyes while speaking into the phone in her room. She had been taking a nap right after she returned to her suite, and only woke up when the phone rang.

"Hey, Taecyeon here... Wait... are you... were you sleeping?" She heard him talking over the phone.

"No, it's okay... Is your shift over?" Taeyeon asked, and released her yawn as quietly as possible.

"Yeah. I'm done, are you fine with meeting me now? If you're tired, we can..."

"I'm fine, I'll head down now. Where'd I meet you?" Taeyeon interrupted him, not wanting him to feel guilty for waking her up.

Taecyeon told her, "oh, that's great then... How about we meet at Vanilla Cafe?"

"Sure, just give me around 15 minutes!" Taeyeon answered, before heading off to tidy herself up.

When she was done, she opened her door.

"And after that we will... Oh hey Taengoo!" she heard a shout, and turned her head to the source.

"Sica!" Taeyeon smiled, before she noticed both Jay... and Nichkhun, who had also widened his eyes.

"Oh... Annyeonghaseyo..." Taeyeon greeted Nichkhun politely, and he too, returned the greeting.

They looked awkwardly at everywhere but each other, and before Jessica or Jay could say anything to change the atmosphere, Taeyeon spoke up, "oh... well... I've to go meet my friend at the cafe. So... if you'll excuse me."

She left for the lift lobby quickly, but not before hearing Jay tell Nichkhun, "yeah... what a surprise right? You two are staying next to each other..."

She got into the elevator heading down long before she could hear Nichkhun's reply.

"What on earth is happening here?" Nichkhun asked Jay.

"Khun..." Jay started.

"Khunnie, are you uncomfortable with this?" Jessica asked.

Nichkhun thought for a while, "it's not... I'm not uncomfortable. It's just... been some time. I... I'm sorry, I need some time alone. I'll be in my room if you need me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

OMG! THREE UPVOTES! Gosh. So motivated!!!! HERE IS CHAPTER THREE! It is really short, but still, they met face-to-face. And THEY ARE NEIGHBORS?! Both guys have met Taeyeon, but Taecyeon is the first to actually speak to her. DUM DUM DUM. What will happen next?