She is Back

Love, Again

"Appa, I've reached safely. Yes, yes... I know. Do take care too. See you on the wedding day!" Taeyeon flipped her phone shut once the conversation was done.

She had just arrived in Incheon Airport, and looked around for her friend.

"Taengoo!" a high pitched, dolphin like voice called out, and Taeyeon knew...

Her ride was here.

"Sica!" Taeyeon ran towards her best friend and gave her a huge hug.

"Hey hey hey! What about me?" a male voice called out.

Taeyeon turned to the voice and laughed, "I'm sorry, I have a strict rule about not touching another girl's man, especially not one who is lucky enough to marry my bestie!"

"Fine, but I'll want a hug from my bride-to-be," Jay wrapped his arms around Jessica, which made Taeyeon shiver.

"Goosebumps! Enough with the mushy stuff in front of the single girl!" Taeyeon scolded jokingly, while Jay took her luggage from her, as instructed by his fiancée.

Jessica linked her arms with Taeyeon, "so, you've no place to stay here right?"

"Yeah... The housing agent did not get back to me, I think I would need to visit her later or something," Taeyeon replied with a frown.

"Nope, you shan't!" Jessica joked, then turned her around to face herself, "you'll be staying with us in Jung Hotel! I've already booked a room for you for the next few months you are here for me! No backsies!"

"But..."

"No buts either! I'm the reason you returned, so I want you to stay with me!" Jessica insisted, and Taeyeon had no choice but to agree.

Taeyeon had returned from Australia to help Jessica plan her wedding, which would be held in four months' time.

"I still remember our promise in college..." Jessica smiled.

"Which one?" Taeyeon asked.

"The one where we promised to be each other's maid of honour... and now you're here as mine!" Jessica hugged Taeyeon when they both sat at the back seats of the car, and talked all the way back to the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss Jung! Miss Kim's room is right this way," the manager immediately came to greet them when their car reached the main entrance. He started leading them towards the elevator, but was stopped by Taeyeon.

"It's fine, you can go on and do your work, Jessica can bring me up," Taeyeon smiled kindly, not wanting to bother him.

He bowed at them until they left his sight.

"Taengoo, come with me," Jessica told her in a sing-song way.

Jay had passed the luggage to one of the porters, and excused himself to meet his friend while the ladies head to Taeyeon's room for the next few months.

"Wow... you got me a suite?" Taeyeon looked around her room, 2007.

"Of course, my room is just a few doors down, numbered 2003. Just call me on the phone if you need me," Jessica told her, "there're only 8 rooms for this floor, since all the rooms are suites, so they take up more space. Oh... I just remembered, I've got to get you a temporary SIM card so that you can make calls in this country. I'll go and settle it now, do you want to go swimming with me after you finish with your unpacking?"

"Sure! I'll see you later, Sica!" Taeyeon gave her a wide smile.

"See you!" Jessica called out as she hurried towards the elevators.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

To the new readers, welcome! To readers who had been supporting me since "And So, I Fell in Love", WELCOME BACK! :D

I know I know... the first chapter is really short. I just wanted to introduce the fact that Taeyeon had returned and her close friendship with Jessica. In the next chapter, the first and second male lead will be making an appearance!

For this fanfic, I had planned to make it a short one, around 20 chapters? Well, that is my plan anyway, but unlike my first fanfic, I have not finished the outline for this story, so the chapter numbers might change...

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the first chapter! :D See you soon for the next one~