They Meet Again

Love, Again

"This is the perfect weather for swimming!" Jessica declared.

Taeyeon swam towards Jessica, "yes, it sure is."

"I didn't tell you but... there will be... some people arriving later," Jessica told Taeyeon. By the look on her face, Taeyeon could tell who she meant, but she continued smiling as if nothing was wrong.

"For sure, your wedding guests are surely more than just me and my dad!" Taeyeon joked, but her smile did not really reach her eyes.

Jessica heaved herself out of the pool, "you know what... we've swam long enough. Let's go to my bathroom..."

"You mean... The private one for VIPs like you?" Taeyeon asked.

"Of course!" Jessica answered, "and you, my dear, are also my VIP! Let's go!"

 

At the same time...

"Khun, just go straight up to your room, no worries about checking in and such..." Jay told Nichkhun.

Nichkhun gave him his wide grin, "thanks man..."

"So anything new in your life?" Jay asked, while they walked towards Nichkhun's suite.

Nichkhun gave him a confused stare, "what kind of question is that? We just met a few days ago..."

Jay shrugged, "well... anything can happen within a few days..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichkhun walked over to Jay while the latter lounged on the chair under the shade.

"Where's your wife-to-be?" Nichkhun asked.

"My wifey is still bathing in the VIP bathroom," Jay replied, "just sit and relax for now, while waiting for the princess."

"Princess? Oh man... I'm gonna puke..." Nichkhun feigned vomiting, then laughed, "I'll go make my presence known before she whines later about how I didn't greet her straight after reaching."

"Sure," Jay nodded, "whatever you want man."

It took Jay a whole minute before he realized...

Taeyeon was also in the bathroom.

Nichkhun will be in for a surprise... or shock, depending on the level of happiness he feels when he sees her.

Jay facepalmed himself, before he sighed in resignation, "oh well... they're gonna meet each other sooner or later..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah! Miss Jung!" Nichkhun shouted right outside the VIP bathroom for the ladies.

"Khunnie! You've reached!" he could hear Jessica shouting back.

"Like duh. How else would you hear my voice?" Nichkhun gave her a sarcastic reply.

He could imagine Jessica's angry face while she answered, "YAH! Don't make it as if I'm dumb!"

"Hey, you're taking really long... if you don't get out here soon, I'll go in and personally drag you out!" Nichkhun changed the subject, not wanting to quarrel with her any longer; it just sounded as if they were two kids fighting anyway.

Jessica simply smirked, "oh yeah? Come in if you dare..."

"Oh? And why is that? Jay will punch me? Or you will give me a swift kick like you always do?" Nichkhun laughed.

"Nope. Okay, maybe a little of those too... Since my hubby loves me so much," Jessica told him, and she could hear him making puking noises outside, then back laughing, "but the main reason is... Taengoo is here with me."

Nichkhun's laughter immediately ceased.

He went into a dazed mood.

Taengoo is... inside?

She's... here?

 

"Sica..." Taeyeon gave her a stern look.

"What... I'm sorry, I can't help it... He's annoying me... I just had to... you know?" Jessica gave her a wide-eyed, puppy look, causing Taeyeon to smile and pinch her cheeks gently.

The two ladies exited the bathroom and could no longer see any signs of Nichkhun.

Taeyeon sighed inwardly, "well... what'd I expect? Him to still be standing around?"

Jessica pulled her in and wrapped an arm around her, and gave her a comforting smile, while leading her to meet Jay.

 

"Hubby~" Jessica ran to hug Jay when she and Taeyeon went to meet him at the lounge.

Taeyeon looked around, but did not see her ex-boyfriend anywhere. She felt a little relieved; she would not know how to act if she just met him now.

"Taengoo, what're you standing around for? Sit here with me!" Jessica pointed at the sofa seat right next to her.

Taeyeon smiled, and walked over, "okay okay... I'm coming!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sure, I'll get to it now, Mr. Ok," Miss Im, one of the housekeepers answered the manager for her shift.

The manager nodded with a slight smile, then turned and looked towards the lounge to make sure everything was fine there. His eyes widened as he recognized a familiar face.

"Taeyeon..." he whispered to himself.

 

After some time...

"Sica, I'll head back to my room to rest first," Taeyeon stood up from her seat.

Jessica and Jay turned to her both turned to her. Jessica smiled, "sure! See you later!"

With a nod and a grin, Taeyeon left the place, walking towards her suite.

"Excuse me, are you Kim Taeyeon-ssi?" the manager of the shift went to her when he saw that she was by herself.

"Yes, you are...?" Taeyeon turned to look at him.

He gave her a wide grin, "I'm Ok Taecyeon, from Seoul High! Don't you remember me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

I just realized that I made Nichkhun without a mother in "And So, I Fell in Love", and now he is without a father. O.O I apologize, Nichkhun.

I wanted to make Nichkhun and Taeyeon meet in this chapter, but... I thought that it would be better if Nichkhun rest awhile, since he is so dazed, and Taeyeon is also awkward to see him right now. They... sort of met though? Well, they know that the other is at the same hotel, going to be helping out with the same wedding... So they need to get ready to meet each other face to face soon...