Frustration

Fated to Love You

 

Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
It's already 6pm, and I'm pissed off about my schedule. I already wanted to ask jellyfish out, but they still don't want me to go. All because of our upcoming M-countdown performance to which I'm going to be an emcee.
 
Lee Hongki was there, together with H.O.T's Tony.
 
Hongki: Eunhyuk-sshi, why the long face?
Eunhyuk: Hey, when will this be done?
Hongki: After your co-host arrives.
Eunhyuk: Whoever that person is, he or she must be aware that there's someone waiting for him/her.
Hongki: Relax. She'll come in no time. You can date your girlfriend afterwards.
Eunhyuk: Yeah right. Who's going to be my co-host anyway? You should have just chosen Ryeowook or Sungmin hyung. They're better than me.
Hongki: Aish, stop comparing. Anyway, the CEO of the company to where your co-host is working requested you to be the host.
Eunhyuk: Aish, whatever.
 
I was not in the mood anymore and I'm losing my patience. I clenched my first, count from 1-10 and took a deep breath. Calm down, Lee Hyukjae.
 
Hongki: There they are!!!
 
The car arrived. It was a ferrari, and as the driver opens the door, a beautiful woman appeared right in front of me.
 
"Annyeong Haseo, Eunhyuk oppa.."
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
After the training, I already saw Donghae oppa's car and said goodbye to the girls for a while. I was too excited to have a date with him.
 
Donghae: Where do you want to go, Sora?
Sam: Anywhere, as long as I'm with you..
 
He smiled and held my left hand while he's driving. Then he took me to a romantic and expensive restaurant. So that explains why he wanted me to look my best.
 
Sam: This place is beautiful, oppa..
Donghae: Just like you, Sora.
 
We talked for hours and started reminiscing about the good times. And when I was about to take a bite on the creme brulee when there was a hard object on my spoon.
 
It was a ring... But what's the occasion?
 
Sam: A ring? What for?
Donghae: Haneul, Hana and Eun Mi got engaged, Sora. You're next in line. *winks*
 
He wiped the cream, and placed the ring in my finger. I was so shocked right away..
 
Sam: Donghae oppa.. Omo..
 
I feel so shocked.. Me, being engaged right now... Oh my gosh.. I can't find the words to say..
 
Donghae: Lee Sora, or Samantha Lee.. *kneels* Will you marry me?
Sam: *tears flowing* Damn it..
Donghae: Don't you want to marry me?
Sam: Oppa.. Yes!!! *hugs him*
 
I've noticed that he rented the whole restaurant right away and he planned everything..
 
Donghae: Isn't it funny? Your last name is always Lee.
Sam: I know~ Haha. But the best part is, I'm going to be Mrs. Lee in the future. That is, if you're really decided to marry me~
Donghae: Of course.. And it's a perfect time for us to decide.. If we're the one for each other.
 
I kissed him, and he kissed me back. We have no idea if we're soulmates. But right now, he's all that matters.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Hongki: There they are.
 
The CEO of that said company was there, with that girl. Whoever she is, she thinks she's a VIP. Making herself too important when she's not. And no, I am not referring to Big Bang's fanclub. Those people are awesome.
 
CEO: Sorry we were late. But here's our very own Kim Minji, under Stardust Entertainment. She's the leader of our upcoming group, Sparkledust.
Minji: Annyeong Haseo.. *bows*
 
She's pretty, but not like my jellyfish. You know those people you find handsome and pretty, but not your type? That Minji is in that category.
 
Minji's POV :)
 
Annyeong~ I'm Sparkledust's aegyo leader, Kim Minji. I'm 18 years old, a 95 liner born on April 4 like Eunhyuk oppa. And I tell you guys, I'm a die hard Jewel. You know what that means.
 
I'm a hater of his girlfriend, Choi Mika. Basically, I hate all of the girlfriends of Super Junior. Bash me if you want, I'm just being honest.
 
My goal right now is to debut and steal Eunhyuk oppa away. Choi Mika, you'll soon meet your downfall. With the help of the CEO slash my father, Kim Sungyeol.
 
Hongki: Hello, Minji-sshi, you're cute.
Minji: Hongki oppa, gomawo.. *blush*
 
Eunhyuk oppa whispered something towards Hongki oppa. I wonder what that is.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Miyu: YA PERVY ANCHOVY!
 
Uh-oh. My jellyfish is becoming angry.. Aish, when will this end?
 
Eunhyuk: Excuse me, for a while.
 
I went outside and answered her call.
 
Eunhyuk: Hi, Mika! Happy Valentines Day! :)
Miyu: Oppa~ Happy Valentines Day too..
 
Her voice changed when I greeted her. I'm desperate right now to ask her on a date. It's already 8pm..
 
Eunhyuk: I'm sorry, I was busy. The people here don't want to let me go.. I..
Miyu: I understand, but.. Do you have any plans?
Eunhyuk: Hmm, yeah. How about we meet halfway in an hour?
Miyu: Where exactly?
Eunhyuk: I know a noodle house somewhere near SM Entertainment. Should we meet there?
Miyu: Yes, sure. See you..
 
Finally. All I have to do is wait for her.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Eunhyuk oppa sure is busy, unlike the other members. I miss him so much..
 
I wore my pink dress and make-up as well. :) I want him to be mesmerized just by seeing me.
 
And off I go to our rendezvous. I wish he would also bring me something romantic..
 
Minji's POV :)
 
Hongki: Here's the script, Eunhyuk and Minji. You guys should practice together.
Eunhyuk: Can't we do it some other time?
Hongki: Just once, Eunhyuk. Arraseo?
Eunhyuk: Fine. Just one time. I badly want to leave.
Hongki: Mika won't kill you, trust me.
Eunhyuk: If you think she's gentle, wait 'til you see how she kills me softly.
 
Stupid girlfriend of his. Taking too much of his time. If she doesn't like Eunhyuk oppa lacking time for her, she should have dated a non-showbiz guy instead. I don't even get it why Eunhyuk oppa is crazy about that girl.
 
We practiced once, and he looked so happy knowing that he could know have a date with Mika.. Guess again.
 
Minji: *trips on purpose* Ah... That hurts..
Eunhyuk: Hey, are you alright..
Minji: I c-can manage..
Eunhyuk: Let me help you..
 
Ha. Easy as that. I know that Eunhyuk oppa is gullible so I can use that to make a fool out of him.
 
We're inside the car, and I allowed him to take me home. With him as the driver.
 
Sorry, Choi Mika. I'll steal your boyfriend on Valentines Day.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
It's already 10pm, and there's no sign of Eunhyuk oppa.. The noodle house is almost closing.
 
I was waiting inside, and I ordered something to keep me awake. Why, oh why?
 
I should just text him right away.. I'm going home. So I went to the elevator, still hoping he would come.
 
Opening the door, I saw HIM. I met his eyes, and then I knew.