Romance Street

Fated to Love You
Miyu's POV :)
 
I looked behind me and saw a video playing right before my very eyes. It was a video revealing my pictures with Eunhyuk and the sweetest moments that we have together.
 
"We met in the most unexpected way. Bumping with each other at a department store and running away from people."
 
I remember that time when I dropped all his chocolates and he took me away because he thought I was a sasaeng.
 
"You were so cute that time, I thought you were a kid. I judged you quickly, but turns out to be that you are someone with a connection to a person I know."
 
"We would tease each other, quarrel by all means possible. We danced slowly, and you fell for me, literally. Some people would ask if I like you, but I kept on denying it. That's because I didn't know how to deal with this feeling and you belonged with someone else."
 
I was in a relationship with Donghae oppa that time when Eunhyuk created a distance between us.
 
"But then, through time and wishful thinking, yes. I was deeply and madly in love with you."
 
Marry U kept playing that time, and Eunhyuk arrived, giving me the final rose. My heart raced in anticipation as he grabs my hand to dance.
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish.. I love you.
Miyu: I love you too, my anchovy.
Eunhyuk: Save the last dance for me, jellyfish.
Miyu: I will. *smiles*
 
Love Story by Taylor Swift is playing. I felt like Cinderella, dancing with my prince.
 
"Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting all that's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess.. It's a love story baby just say YES."
 
Eunhyuk: I fell in love with your smile. I fell in love with your eyes. I fell in love with your voice. But mostly, I fell in love with you<3
Miyu: Yes, we fight but we get through it. Yes, we have our ups and downs but we talk about it. Yes, we love each other and it is the best feeling ever.
Eunhyuk: I will fight for you, cry for you, die for you and promise to NEVER lie to you! No matter who likes us being together or not, its us forever and always! I love you.
 
Miyu's Mom: May I request everyone to please stand up and dance with the couple?
 
Mom sure has a lot of ideas in mind. That's a bit shocking. Well all the couples stood up, and they all had their sweet moments.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
I held Sora's hands, as we did slow dancing. My hands are on her waist, as we spinned around slowly, our hands intertwined.
 
Donghae: I feel like we're in a fairy tale right now.
Sam: Me too. It's like I'm one of Disney's Princess, dancing with you.
Donghae: You'll be my Ariel, and I'm Prince Eric.
Sam: That's great. After all, you're my only fishy~
Donghae: I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you. Hey just in case you didn't hear me the first 7 times I love you.
Sam: Baby, You're more than a dream come true. You're more than Prince Charming. You're the one who stole my heart and promised to never let it go. I love you!
 
She smiled and we kissed along the way. It was filled with magic. Love has NO end when you're with the right person because no matter how hard you try you just cant get them off your mind. <3
 
Kyuhyun's POV :)
 
Kyuhyun: Hana, if you could be a princess, who would you be?
Hannah: Aurora, I guess. Sleeping Beauty.
Kyuhyun: Why?
Hannah: Because for several years I was waiting for you in my dreams, and we saw each other and you brought me back to life.
Kyuhyun: Will you be my princess and be a part of me forever?
Hannah: Even if you don't ask me that, I'd still say YES.
Kyuhyun: There are 3 things I need in life. The sun, for light. The moon, for glow. And you, to never let me go.
Hannah: Wouldn't trade this feeling for nothing, not even for a minute! <3
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
Siwon: Ah, I can't believe time passes by. My little sister's all grown up.
Jasmin: I'm sure she'll turn into a beautiful person, and someone with a pure and caring heart, just like you.
Siwon: That's so sweet, Haneul. *smiles*
Jasmin: You know what? I think our love story is related to Snow White.
Siwon: Why?
Jasmin: Because I used to be a girl who doesn't know where to go until you came, and we both made it through it all. But let's disregard my death, arraseo?
Siwon: Lol, I don't even want to hear that because I love you so much :)
Jasmin: I can't believe that I actually met someone so amazing as you to be in my life. Thank you for putting my heart together the way its suppose to be with your love.
Siwon: You take my breath away, and make my heart beat faster, and I look forward to every second I have with you, and I never want to let you go, I love you so much <3
 
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
Sungmin: Let's be like those people in Beauty and the Beast.
Eun Mi: Why? You look too cute to be one.
Sungmin: Ani. I remember the first time we met. I wasn't listening to anyone and aggressive as ever but then you stayed until the end. I love you.
Eun Mi: And I love you so.
Sungmin: Being with you is like having every single one of my wishes come true.
Eun Mi: You stole my heart...I promise I won't call the cops. You can keep it, just don't lose it please (: <3
 
Yuuki's POV :)
 
Ailee: Aish.. Why am I crying all of the sudden.. My best friend is having the time of her life.
Yuuki: You're so cute, Ailee. *wipes her tears* Don't cry, my Rapunzel.
Ailee: Rapunzel?
Yuuki: Well I became close to you in an instant, and through reaching up to you, we became in love with each other. :)
Ailee: I know, right. :) Every time I think of you - something amazing happens. My heart melts into a beautiful smile :)
Yuuki: Things might be hard right now but I'm willing to do anything & everything it takes to keep you because you mean the world to me and I don't want anyone else :)
 
Ryeowook's POV :)
 
I was looking at her the whole time, with Eunhyuk hyung, and that I always wanted to be with her all the time. But thinking this way, is definitely wrong.
 
Ae Young: Gwenchana?
Ryeowook: Mianhae, I was thinking about you the whole time. :)
Ae Young: That's so sweet! I love you so much, oppa!
Ryeowook: I love you too~
Ae Young: I'm sorry I'm not the tallest, have the straightest teeth, or have the most perfect hair or body, but having you love me for who I am makes me feel beautiful <3
Ryeowook: Don't compare yourself with anyone. I love you just the way you are :)
 
Maybe I was just overthinking. Maybe so.
 
Henry's POV :)
 
Henry: We made it through it all once again, Haruka.
Haruka: Yes, we did. I'm glad about it.
Henry: Don't give up on us, Haruka.
Haruka: I won't. I won't let you go.
Henry: That moment when i met you, Well, it changed my life, and I never want to go back to my old life, because you are not there, I love you <3
Haruka: Every girl dreams of finding her knight in shining armor, but not me...I've already got mine. ;) And that's you!
 
Zhou Mi's POV :)
 
Akira: So this is what an 18th birthday party looks like.
Zhou Mi: Do you want to have a party like this as well?
Akira: Yes, but a bit different.
Zhou Mi: I want to be your as well if that time comes.
Akira: You are surely my on that day, oppa.
Zhou Mi: My love for you will grow and grow as time goes on! It's us til the end Babe. Put your trust in me and I promise to never do anything to hurt you! I love you <3
Akira: You don't have to promise. Just please stay with me this is what I need, please.
 
Yesung's POV :)
 
So Hyun: I miss being like this with you.
Yesung: Me too, So Hyun.
So Hyun: When my friends ask me why I'm happy, all I do is smile. Then, immediately, they know it's because of you. <3
Yesung: I love you and always will! Every time I'm not near you i can never get you out of my head! I love you with all my heart and hope this never ends! I love you <3
So Hyun: Everyone has a happy place... Mine is in the arms of my amazing boyfriend :) Perfection is in the eyes of the beholder, and I couldn't ask for a more perfect man. I am grateful everyday that I have you in my life, now and forever. <3
 
Yoo Jin's POV :)
 
D.O: Why are you staring at me the whole time? It's making me blush~
Yoo Jin: When I look at you I see a lot of things; my best friend, my boyfriend, my secret holder, my tear stopper, my future <3
D.O: Once upon a time, the most amazing, special, beautiful thing happened, a dream come true! It was the day I fell in love with you <3
Yoo Jin: It doesn't matter what we do, where we go, or how long it takes. I just enjoy spending my time with you <3
 
My boyfriend's not perfect... But neither am I. He's made mistakes, and so do I. But despite it all, we love each other and that's all that matters. <3 <3 <3
 
Eun Young's POV :)
 
Luhan: You know what, Eun Young?
Eun Young: What, oppa?
Luhan: There's been a part of me that's liked you since day one <3
Eun Young: What part?
Luhan: My heart, my mind and my soul~
Eun Young: Wow~ It's those cute little moments that makes everything worth it <3 I am emotional, I am sensitive, I get jealous, I have curves, but I am still the most loyal, trusting, loving and giving girl you will ever meet.
Luhan: Yes, and you're the girl who owns my heart.
 
Eun Ji's POV :) [This is Eun Young's Twin Sister, not Jung Eun Ji]
 
Eun Ji: Oppa~ I wanna be the girl you're afraid to lose, the girl that makes your friends jealous, the girl you kiss in the rain, but most of all.. I wanna be your girl<3
Ji Seok: You are, Eun Ji. I don't want your money, your possessions, or anything else you think I want. What I want is your time, some attention to details, and ultimately, your heart.
Eun Ji: I'm sorry if sometimes I get a little jealous, thinking that someone else could make you happier than I could~
Ji Seok: They might make me happy, but you're still the one I'd choose.
 
Kris' POV :)
 
Miho: There are three things that I hold close to my heart. Someone I will always love. Someone I will always think about and someone I will always miss.
Kris: And who is that person?
Miho: You really have to ask? It's you, silly. I love you so much.
Kris: We are the perfect two. I belong with you and you belong with me. There is no other way to put it. We were just meant to be. I love you<3 forever and always <3
 
Ja Ri's POV :)
 
Baekhyun: I don't want a Romeo and Juliet story where they die together, I want grandparents stories of growing old together and still loving each other...
Ja Ri: Me too!
Baekhyun: I love you, Dong Ja Ri. Or Arielle Park.
Ja Ri: Nado saranghaeyo. Haven't you noticed we fight like married couple, we flirt like first loves, & we talk like best fiends, obviously its meant to be.<3
Baekhyun: I just cant stop smiling. The thought of spending everyday with you seems perfect. I didn't expect this to happen but I can say that I'm extremely happy it did!
Ja Ri: You are my one, my only, my everything, my shining star, my reason for living, i love you so much thank you for loving me. together forever <3
Baekhyun: So be it forever :)
 
Prince Manager's POV :)
 
Aish, these people are so sweet indeed. And us single people, are sitting together, particularly with the EXO members.
 
Kai: I still feel jealous about Eunhyuk hyung. *sighs*
Sehun: Me too.
Xiumin: I guess it's not yet our time to have someone to love.
Prince Manager: Shut up, everyone. You're still young.
Chanyeol: Hahaha! Looking at the bright side, we must look at Prince Manager hyung because we're still young.
Prince Manager: Ya! Don't emphasize my age!
Chen: But we can still be friends with her, right? Eunhyuk hyung doesn't forbid us.
Prince Manager: Time will come that Eunhyuk will ask you to do SOMETHING.
Kai: What would it be?
Prince Manager: Who knows, but I know it will come.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Eunhyuk and I were still together, still saying sweet nothings to each other. We never get tired of that. I want this to be a part of forever.
 
It seems that he's hesitant, but I didn't mind. He's cute that way. I wonder what's going on through his mind.
 
Miyu: You've changed me in ways that no one else has. You've made me smile bigger. You gave me the best in life. You are the reason I actually believed in love. <3
Eunhyuk: To be honest. I've never wanted anyone as much as I want you. <3
Miyu: I never expected to fall in love with you like I did now. But I know one thing.. it's your smile that started it all <3
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish, I will ask you this once and I want you to make up your mind. I know there would be a lot of happenings coming our way, but due to this process, we will determine, if we really are meant for each other.
 
He knelt down, getting something on his pocket. It was a beautiful ring..
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk.. I..
Eunhyuk: Do you know why we put the rings on the left?
Miyu: Waeyo?
Eunhyuk: The reason why you put your wedding ring on your left hand on your fourth finger is because that is the only finger that has a vein leading to your heart <3 I can't remember exactly when I fell in love with you, but I do know it was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you, baby! <3 I promise you this, no matter who enters your life, I will love you more than any of them. So Choi Mika, will you marry me?
 
To Be Continued.