Pulling the Trigger

Fated to Love You

 

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Donghae oppa just ran away after hearing my response. I don't get it. I just want to spend time with my brother that's all. And I really want to cherish the remaining free hours before it's too late. Because I know we will start training everyday, and we won't be able to enjoy all the time. But I know for sure everything will be paid off in the end.
 
Sungmin oppa and I entered Lotte World. After this, I hope Donghae oppa and I will still have time for each other.
 
Family first, and I know he's aware of that.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
I followed Donghae oppa, and he was in his car, playing heavy metal music. So unusual.
 
Eun Mi: *knocks at his car window* Oppa.. Open the door..
 
And so he did. It was really weird to see him like this.
 
Eun Mi: What has gotten into you?
Donghae: I can't help it anymore, Eun Mi. Seriously. I am trying to spend more time with her, yet she ignored me once again.
 
I can feel the pain with his words. Donghae oppa is someone vulnerable at a time like this.
 
Eun Mi: Guess what? He did the same thing to me. You're not the only one, oppa.
Donghae: *sighs* I don't know what to do anymore.
Eun Mi: Whenever they would hang out, we would end up like this. But I'm a bit thankful because we're in this together, thinking of ways to solve this.
Donghae: Yeah. Lee Eun Mi, I think this begins our friendship.
Eun Mi: But you know what? I envy you.
Donghae: Why?
Eun Mi: You were able to express your feelings without hesitations. It is something that I can't do.
Donghae: I think you should. Sometimes, you needed to let it all out or else you'll end up hurting yourself.
 
It wasn't as easy as it looks like. Sure, you can burst your emotions. But I can't persuade myself..
 
Donghae: I think you should let it out.
Eun Mi: I know, but I can't.
Donghae: Or do you want me to persuade you? Or pull the trigger?
Eun Mi: I beg your pardon?
Donghae: Imagine you and I are guns and Sungmin, together with Sora pulls the trigger. Of course we would let it all out violently. So that's why I wanted you to do it right now.
Eun Mi: Nice try, but I can't..
Donghae: Let me give you a scenario. What if Sora kept on doing that. And we are always left behind?
Eun Mi: But...
Donghae: What if there comes a time when you don't matter to Sungmin hyung anymore?
 
Now that gave me something to worry about.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Sungmin oppa and I rode at the ferris wheel, seeing Seoul in bird's eye view. I was happy, because he's fun to be with, and we got to know each other as siblings.
 
Sungmin: I'm glad you decided to spend time with me, Sora. It's been seventeen years.
Sam: Yes, oppa. I'm sorry if Eun Mi unni had to feel ignored the whole time because of me.
Sungmin: I've also wanted to spend time with you, my sister.
 
My brother placed my head is his shoulders, and for what I know, I fell asleep.
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
It's a long day for me and Sora and I'm happy I got to know her more each day and she isn't creating an awkward atmosphere when she's with me.
 
But Donghae a while ago, why doesn't he understand that Sora and I should spend time with each other? It's not like the world revolves around him and her. Sora needed a break.
 
Flashback: 
 
Sam: Sorry oppa. But I needed some space with him.
Sungmin: Why? Did you guys have a fight?
Sam: It's not like that. He's being, you know.. Uhm. Clingy? In a way that he hates not being with me. We are always together, and sometimes it's too much that it limits me from hanging out with you guys.
Sungmin: Donghae is like a child, indeed. I'm sorry to hear that.
Sam: Gwenchanayo. That's why I wanted to be with you oppa. I needed space. I want him to miss me because sometimes it's too much. And there's no malice if it's you because we are siblings. I needed help. That's also the reason why I didn't followed him a while ago.
 
End of Flashback.
 
I get it. Sora is sick of being followed by Donghae all the time. She needs a break. I agreed with her and I can't say no because she is my sister.
 
I'll explain to Eun Mi later just so she could understand.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Donghae oppa and I went to the rooftop of our dorm since we are still frustrated. I wonder what will we do there.
 
Donghae: Lee Eun Mi, I want to do something.
Eun Mi: What?
 
He stood there at the rooftop, still and sturdy. Damn it.. Donghae oppa, don't do something stupid!!
 
I ran to pull his shirt, but it was no use. He was so strong.
 
Eun Mi: Donghae oppa you pabo!!!! Life is precious!!
 
He screamed all of the sudden and positioned himself just like in Titanic where he spreads his arms and feel the breeze.
 
Donghae: AISH DAMN IT! I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE! I'M SO JEALOUS AIGOO AHHHHH!!!!
 
I stopped and observed him.. Aigoo I thought...
 
Donghae: Eun Mi! Join me! I need to burst out my emotions!
Eun Mi: Honestly oppa, I'm not in the mood right now.
Donghae: Nonsense. Come on!
Eun Mi: I'll do it when I'm in the mood.
Donghae: It would be hard if you keep it sealed in a bottle. Unless you're a cold-hearted person who doesn't have a hypothalamus who is in control of your emotions.
Eun Mi: *giggles* Don't make me laugh at a time like this. Haha.
Donghae: But I'm telling the truth!
Eun Mi: Since when did you start studying about Psychology and Anatomy? Hahaha. It's rare for a hallyu star to be that way.
Donghae: My ex girlfriend is taking up those subjects. You know, Mika.
Eun Mi: I totally forgot about her being your girlfriend.
Donghae: Well, we're friends now. And she's happier with Eunhyuk.
Eun Mi: Yeah, she is.
Donghae: I learned some psychological facts back when we were still together as well.
 
I wonder if back then, they cried when they broke up. As far as I know, they didn't at all.
 
Donghae: I give up. *pats her shoulder* I'll see you then, Eun Mi.
Eun Mi: You're going to see Sora?
Donghae: I'm not ready yet. I'm still upset.
Eun Mi: Me too.
Donghae: Goodluck to the both of us, we can do this!
 
He left, and I was there, sitting alone, feeling the breeze on my cheeks.
 
I am mad, sad.. But I can't express it right now.
 
I was frustrated for a moment. Unlike Donghae oppa. I hate myself for this.
 
I closed the door of the rooftop and there I saw someone who can make my emotions burst in seconds.
 
It was no other than Sungmin oppa.