C'est La Vie

Fated to Love You

 

Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Eun Mi: Well, this is not too much. In fact, I consider everything unexpected. This party, that you all worked together, is something memorable. Though this is for Stardust Entertainment's as well, thank you so much. For the first time in my life, I felt so loved.
 
I bowed 90 degrees in front of them and I almost cried. This is really memorable.
 
Jasmin: There's more of that where it came from, Eun Mi.
Sam: Unnie, you deserved it~
Miyu: As long as I'm here, we will have a party!
 
Two days from now, and I'll be graduating. I just love how it feels. After tons of sleepless nights, thesis making and studying, it will be paid off in the end.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
I'm so happy for Eun Mi unnie and this inspired me in pursuing my course in college in the Philippines. I want to make my parents proud.
 
Miyu: I wonder what it feels to graduate.
Sam: Good question.
Ailee: We still have two more years.
Miyu: And that includes summer classes, if ever I get failures. Ailee, are you still going to continue your degree?
Ailee: Of course. But since film making is my interest, I won't mind getting short courses after I graduate with a degree in Communication Arts.
Hannah: You guys can do it. Haneul unnie and I did. What more if the three of you did your best?
Jasmin: Yes. And since most of us are engaged, use it as an inspiration.
Miyu: Engaged or not, I'm inspired everyday with Eunhyuk by my side.
Ailee: Why don't you call him oppa?
Miyu: I'm not used to it kekeke~
 
Then to our surprise, the Super Junior members gave each of the adults (18 years old and above) a glass of wine while some of us have soda to consume. Since Sungmin oppa have tons of wine, he was the one who initiated it.
 
Sungmin: Let's have a toast on Eun Mi's success as well as the merging of SM and Stardust Entertainment~
All: Cheers!!
 
Glasses were heard, and they all took a sip. I wish I could do the same.
 
Miyu: It being one of the youngest sometimes.
Eun Young: You can say that one again.
Sam: Oh right, you're the maknae of our company.
Ailee: And I'm EXP's maknae.
Sam: And I was the former maknae.
Miyu: And I'm the eternal maknae~
Ryeowook: Ya! The title is mine~
Miyu: Aw, get out. Really? Hahaha~
 
And the next thing we know, the party ended and it was time to go.
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
Kyuhyun: Hyung, have you prepared the plan already?
Sungmin: Yes. But I'm not sure if she's going to like it. Since it's very unexpected.
Kyuhyun: Of course she will. Anyone would be lucky to have that.
Sungmin: Jinjja? But..
Kyuhyun: Listen, hyung. Siwon hyung and Haneul will be involved in this because if you and Eun Mi are the only ones, it will create a lot of issues.
Sungmin: Aish. I forgot about that.
Siwon: Hyung, we have to make sure everything will be safe so Haneul and I will be there. We're all in this together. So here's the plan..
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Good morning world~ Today is our Baccaleureate Mass and Graduation at the same time. I wore my uniform, and this will be the second to the last day that I'll be wearing this one.
 
Sungmin oppa was downstairs, waiting for me as my mom continued to comb my hair and put my make up on. As a simple girl, I rarely wear make up. But if I'm going to debut as a KPOP star, I must know better to take care of myself. Also if ever I get a job.
 
Eun Mi's Mom: Eun Mi, you're so beautiful. I can't believe you're already 20 and graduating.
Eun Mi: Just like you, mom. I mean, you and dad gave me good genes kekeke~
 
She let my hair down, but styled it in a half ponytail and you can see my brown hair all over my shoulders. Then she put my lipstick on, a pink one to show my natural beauty and finally the blush on.
 
Eun Mi's Mom: You should learn to put blush on, Eun Mi. Your cheeks look pale.
Eun Mi: Thanks, Mom.
 
My three brothers were there, as I go downstairs. For the moment I thought it was my debut once again and they were looking forward for me to show myself.
 
The first one I saw is Jae Hyun oppa, who is the same age as Leeteuk oppa. He's the one closest to me and he gave me a big hug.
 
Jae Hyun: Eun Mi, is this really you?
Eun Mi: Aniyo, just a picture. Keke~
Jae Hyun: You still have that sense of humor, our little princess~
Eun Mi: Oppa, I'm no longer little. I'm a lady.
 
I was so glad he could see me graduate. He has been there to support me in my studies. He went back from Los Angeles a few weeks ago and it sure is awesome.
 
Jae Hyun: I missed you, Eun Mi. It's been five years and you're only in highschool.
Eun Mi: Time flies so fast before you can even notice it.
Minhyuk: Aish, stop being so dramatic, you too! Eun Mi's graduation is today and umma spend a lot of time with her make up keke~
 
That's my second oppa. Well, we're not that close but he's got a good sense of humor and is the mood maker of our family. He's the same age as Kangin oppa.
 
Jungmin: You guys must take pictures. Eun Mi, stay in the middle our princess~
 
Yes, I am the only girl among us four siblings. But it's all good. That guy is Jungmin oppa, my third oppa. And I'm the maknae in our family. Great, isn't it? He's into photography, by the way. Same age as Sungmin oppa. What a coincidence. They almost have the same name~
 
Eun Mi's Dad: Wow, you're so beautiful, just like your mom.
Eun Mi: Thanks dad. *smiles*
 
Sungmin oppa stood up and hugged me all of the sudden. It felt so great.
 
Sungmin: Congratulations, Eun Mi. Even if your Graduation is not yet getting started, I'm still so proud of you.
Jungmin: Me too~ Well, shall we go now to your school, Eun Mi?
 
And off to school we go~
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Siwon oppa and I were together, as always when he mentioned something for Eun Mi's graduation as well as his upcoming projects.
 
Siwon: Haneul, do you remember Skipbeat?
Jasmin: Of course. I love your role there.
Siwon: What if I need to go to Taiwan and shoot a drama once again that has a lot of episodes, will you allow me to do so? To think that I have to work with different people being away from you at the same time.
 
Why did Siwon oppa mentioned that all of the sudden? Is he trying to test me or something?
 
Jasmin: I'll support you, no matter what happens.
 
That was hard for me to say. Okay, I admit it. I'm still not used to being away from him. I think it's a bad habit, but I can't help it. I love him so much and just by thinking about that makes me wanna cry.
 
Siwon: I love you, Haneul. And I was just curious~
Jasmin: I have to support you, even if it means that you would stay in a different place. Anyway, let's go with the others. We'll be late for Eun Mi's graduation.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
I love the feeling when you are all arranged in alphabetical order and at the same time entering the church one by one. This is it. The moment that I've been waiting for.
 
The graduation music is being played as all of us walk in. Slowly and little by little, I reminisce. From my college freshman years until what's currently going on right now. Awesome.
 
Minhyuk: Eun Mi! Look at the camera!
 
I did, and showed a big smile right in front of my family. I also saw the EXP members there cheering me with their bright smiles. This mood of mine lingered for a while until I sat with my friend, Lee Jung Ah.
 
Jung Ah: I can't believe we are actually graduating~
Eun Mi: Me too. If this is a dream, surely I wouldn't want to wake up anymore.
 
The commentator of the mass who is Kim Jin Ri, my other close friend, spoke and it was the beginning of the mass.
 
Jin Ri: Good morning dear brothers and sisters! Today is, indeed, one of the most memorable days of our lives. It marks our success after four years of struggle as students of Neulparan University, our Alma Mater. Yet, graduation is not the end of our endeavors. Rather, it is the beginning of a new life—a new life of facing more challenges more responsibilities, a new life with a MISSION. God calls us by our names and we are his children. Thus, we also share the mission of his Son, Jesus Christ: TO MAKE GOD’S KINGDOM A REALITY IN WHATEVER COMMUNITY WE MAY BE. May we live and work to realize this mission wherever we will be in the future. But now, let us join our hearts and minds together as a community of faith, hope, and love to celebrate the Holy Eucharist in thanksgiving for the blessings of the Lord in our life, especially the love, care, and sacrifices of our parents, guardians, teachers, and school administrators for us. May all their efforts in educating us throughout the years bear abundant fruit.
Please rise and together we sing the entrance hymn.
 
Adapted from http://dananthonygatananapi.blogspot.com/2009/03/baccalaureate-mass-liturgy.html. Retrieved 2013-04-02.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Seeing Eun Mi unni graduate right now, I remember when I graduated in high school. I've never been in a college graduation before, but I want to know what it feels like.
 
Right now, I think I want to go back to school. Back when I was young, I don't want school to begin. But stopping for a while to pursue my dream, I realized its importance.
 
I'm so happy for her, really :)
 
PRIEST: The Lord be with you.
ALL: And also with you.
PRIEST: Dear graduates, be a living witness as a true sons and daughters of God. And may the Good Lord bless you, the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
ALL: Amen.
PRIEST: CONGRATULATIONS! Let us go in peace to love and serve the Lord.
ALL: Thanks be to God.
 
The mass has ended, and it's time for them to be awarded.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Finally~ Time for the awardings. This is also what we've been waiting for~
 
Jung Ah: Aish, how many hours left? I want my name to be called!
Eun Mi: Me too. Aigoo~ -_- It's takingf us so long~
Jung Ah: Yeah, especially that ahjusshi who keeps on speaking the whole time. I'm bored.
 
Jung Ah and I took selcas secretly to remove the boredom. Then we stood up as the professors introduced us in front of many people.
 
We were given the diploma one by one, and I was so happy having that one.
 
"Lee Eun Mi~"
 
I slowly went to the stage and shake hands with my professor. I want to pause this moment, and remember it all the time.
 
Graduation is a time of completion, of finishing, of an ending, however, it is also a time of celebration of achievement and a beginning for the new graduate.
 
Little by little, it enters my mind that it's time for me to open myself to a new world and full of possibilities.
 
Professor: Congratulations to the class of 2013, it's time to spread your wings and fly. Your determination will take you far.. Keep your head up and reach for the stars!! <3
Dean: Today is only the beginning of the amazing life you have ahead of you. Live every day to it's fullest and never let go of your dreams...The world is now yours!
 
I can now call myself a graduate. It was a road with lots of twists and turn. we learn who we are. Mt so wonderful friends but now one chapter in our live has closed and another has opened.
 
No matter what happens, everyone who became a part of me will be forever in my heart.
 
I won't say goodbye, but.. UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN. C'est la vie~ (That's life)
 
Sungmin: Eun Mi sshi..
 
What will Sungmin oppa tell her?
Comments jebal~ And opinions :3