Beautiful Night

Fated to Love You

 

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
It was 7:30pm and I'm ready to party. Black converse shoes, black neon shirt and hoodie and shorts and off to the party!
 
All the EXP members, except me and Ailee wore dresses. Since I'm a boyish type of girl and a rockstar type, I made myself stand out.
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish. *winks*
Miyu: Wow, you're so early.
Eunhyuk: You look so hot today.
Miyu: Just today?
Eunhyuk: All the time, baby.
Miyu: Oh, stop it you! Where are the other SJ members?
Eunhyuk: Actually, I just sneaked in here. Mind if you go with me inside?
Miyu: Sure!
 
I held his arm and started walking. I loved how he styled his hair into a spiky one. It makes him fall for him more.
 
Yoo Jin: Hello, Mika unnie and Eunhyuk oppa. Mind if you sign here?
Chorong: Here's the pen.
Miyu: You guys are awesome making sure that everyone would come.
Yoo Jin: Yup! We'll splash water tomorrow on those who wouldn't!
 
We signed and entered the party. Damn! It's so bright and daebak! Who would knew that this party will be created in 5 hours, unplanned? Anyways, off to socialize!
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
I can't believe they would actually know that I'm graduating in a few days. I'm not used to it because I only have few people who I can spend it with. But now, it's as if I'm celebrating a special event in my life.
 
Lee Eun Mi, Bachelor of Science in Information Technology. Sweet. I wanted to have a job right away, even if I debut as an EXP member.
 
I wore something simple, because I'm not really used to parties as well. All of these, I am experiencing for the first time.
 
Jasmin: Eun Mi! Let's go!
Eun Mi: I'm coming~
 
Ja Ri's POV :)
 
We, Sparkledust members, were shy at first because it's our first day there. But I love the fact that all of them are nice and approachable to me.
 
Yoona: Hello~ You're Ja Ri, right?
 
Oh my gosh. Im Yoona.. Right in front of me. She's beautiful.
 
Ja Ri: Y-yes.. Yoona unni..
Yoona: I'm looking forward to working with you all! *shakes hands*
 
Then unexpectedly, Sora went to talk to me.
 
Sam: Are you enjoying the party?
Ja Ri: Y-yes, I am.
Sam: Don't be nervous. Just show them who you are.
 
For the first time, I was able to hang out with her. She isn't so bad after all.
 
Donghyun's POV :)
 
Prince Manager: Hey everyone. Let's all have a game. The first one will be a newspaper dance game. So go and get your partners!
 
As we all know, EXP are with their respective partners. Sora with Donghae, Ailee and Yuuki, Haneul with Siwon, Eun Mi and Sungmin, Hana and Kyuhyun and of course Mika and Eunhyuk. It sure is cute seeing them all paired up.
 
Miyu: Let's have a deal. If Eunhyuk and I win, you will all treat me milk tea. But if not, I'll treat you instead.
Sam: Bring it on! Keke~
Ryeowook: Not until Ae Young and I win!
Miyu: I dare you, Ryeowook oppa!
 
Ryeowook and Ae Young decided to join the game, holding hands together with Akira and Zhou Mi, Haruka and Henry and Soo Hyun and Yesung. The more, the merrier.
 
Donghyun: I'm going to play the music and when I stop, you have to fit yourselves into the newspaper. Hana, dul, set!!
 
The first round was normal. No one lost because the paper is still big. But on the second, the newspaper was folded into half, making it a bit difficult. Still, they're there. No one lost once again.
 
For the third round, it was folded in half once again to make it intense. The music stopped. Some guys carried the girls bridal style while some were carried piggy back.
 
Donghae: Aish! I lost balance.. Mianhae Sora..
Sam: It's alright, babe. There's still some other time.
Yuuki: Waaah!
 
Ailee and Yuuki fell down as well. So 8 pairs remaining. Once again, the paper became smaller.
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk, we have to win this.
Eunhyuk: We'll do our best, jellyfish.
Siwon: Sorry, but we have to win as well.
Jasmin: May the best team win!
 
I'm taking pictures to create awesome memories with the gang. Kyuhyun and Hana, Soo Hyun and Yesung were eliminated.
 
Kyuhyun: Sungmin hyung!! Win for me~ I love youuuu~
Eun Mi: Ya! He's mine oppa! Kekeke~
Hannah: And I'm yours, Kyu oppa!
Kyuhyun: Just kidding~
Yesung: Aww, my turtle powers didn't work *sighs*
Soo Hyun: Oppa, it's alright! We did our best!
 
The game is becoming tougher than usual..
 
Ryeowook: You're going to lose. Kekeke~
Miyu: You really love me, Ryeowook oppa. Take note of my sarcasm~
Ae Young: If only the two of us can win~
 
Eun Mi and Sungmin were eliminated as well as Akira and Zhou Mi. Now MiHyuk, SiNeul, HanRy and AeWoo are the last ones standing.
 
Tiffany: 10,000 won if SiNeul wins!
Kai: 15,000 if MiHyuk does.
Yesung: 25,000 won for AeWoo! Go wookie!
Victoria: I'll make it 30,000 for HanRy!
Amber: Whoa, you guys are so into this.
 
Thus, the challenge became intense. The paper became as tiny as a hanky, and it made SiNeul out of balance.
 
Siwon: Haneul, are you alright?
 
Haneul almost fell, but Siwon caught her.
 
Kai: Keke~ Give us 10,000 won each~
Tiffany: Aw, man. I still support them though~
 
AeWoo, MiHyuk and HaNry, may the best team win.
 
Ryeowook: You will lose, Choi Mika.
Miyu: Not until you do so, Kim Ryeowook.
 
Unfortunately, Ae Young and Ryeowook lost balance, pushing Mika and Eunhyuk and slipped on the floor. HaNry wins!
 
Haruka: Yaaaay! We won!!
Henry: Yes, I'm sure glad with it!
Eunhyuk: *hugs* I love youuu~
Miyu: I love you too..
Ae Young: Maybe it's equal between us, eh?
Ryeowook: Yes, indeed.
Victoria: Okay, pay up! I knew they will win~
Yesung: Can I give you ddangkkoma instead?
Victoria: No fair! Hahahaha.
 
Youngjae: So... Haruka and Henry won! Let's play a game of The Boat is Sinking~
Yoo Jin: Oppa, isn't that a kid's game?
Youngjae: I know. But it won't hurt if we try! So I would be needing 1 member for each group to make it less awkward keke~
Amber: I'll represent f(x)!
Sungmin: I won't give up! I'll volunteer!
Yunho: Me too!
Hyoyeon: Count me in!
Youngjae: What about the rest? Or would you like me to use simple random?
Miyu: Oh god.. Please don't mention Statistics.
Kyuhyun: *evil smirk* Probability, T-test, F-test.. One way anova, Mika?
Miyu: *walks away* Hana unni, please make your boyfriend quiet.. Hahahaha.
Hannah: Kyu oppa, BEHAVE~
Kyuhyun: Nae, my love :3
Youngjae: Arraseo! So no one wants to volunteer, eh? So.. Sarang for MeLoDi, Soo Yeon for Sparkledust, Luhan and Kai for EXO, Key for SHINee and Eun Mi for EXP!
Eun Mi: Why me???!
Youngjae: You should be in the spotlight, Eun Mi. Your graduation is on two days, silly!
 
It sure was fun seeing them together. Upon playing the game, it showed an awesome closeness between Eun Mi, the graduating student in our SM family and the rest. Awesome.
 
Miyu: EVERYONE! LET'S GO OUTSIDE!
 
And so we did, and it was filled with fireworks that lingered in the sky. Every person who is a part of SM, are either with their friends or lovers.
 
Siwon: Lee Haneul, when I tell you that I love you, I mean it more and more every time. I don't say it because I feel like I have to. I say it because it's absolutely true.
Jasmin: I wish I could bottle up all your hugs and kisses so that I can have them when I need them if you're not around.
 
Sungmin: There is just something between us that no one can ever understand, because we ourselves don't even understand it. <3
Eun Mi: And I guess you're referring to the one we have for each other.
 
Kyuhyun: When I catch a glimpse of you walking into the room my heart skips a beat and I get this weird tingling sensation all over my body like the first time I saw you..
Hannah: It must be love, Kyuhyun oppa. The thing before that I thought I wasn't going to have.
 
Miyu: There are days when you really piss me off but at the end of the day I realized that no matter what you do I still LOVE you <3 What can I say? You're my best friend, boyfriend and future husband. I love you baby!! <3 Never knew you could have it all in one. You be my Noah, I’ll be your Allie. You be my Romeo, I’ll be your Juliet. You be my Johnny, I’ll be your June. You be mine and I’ll be yours.
Eunhyuk: Regardless of our past, what matters now is you & me for today & the future. What we have together is something beautiful that can take a lifetime to find. To be able to explain how much I love you, or how much you mean to me, is like trying to count the stars, or guess how big the moon is. It's impossible <3 I love you, jellyfish. no matter what we go through, how bad our arguments are, something keeps bringing me back to you. <3
 
Sam: I don't know how you do what you do, But it just keeps getting better <3
Donghae: Yes and every little thing that you do baby I'm amazed by you.. <3
 
Ailee: When I was little I created a perfect guy in my head; but babe, when I met you I forgot who the other guy was and realized that you are perfect enough for me.
Yuuki: You know when you have that feeling where you found that perfect someone? Yeah, I have that feeling every time I'm around you <3 :)
 
Ryeowook: Other people might hate us being together, but I don't care they are just jealous that they don't have someone as good as you! I love you! <3
Ae Young: I may not know a lot of things in life, but I know one thing, I want you, no one else, just you. I love you more than life itself.
 
Soo Hyun: They call me crazy, they call me insane, but I don't care as long as I'm with you!<3
Yesung: You opened my heart to the world and showed me what is truly means to fall in love :) <3
 
Akira: I'm a screw up and I'm so scared because I've never wanted to be with someone as much as I want to be with you, I don't want to lose you <3 <3 <3
Zhou Mi: That moment when I met you, Well, it changed my life, and I never want to go back to my old life, because you are not there, I love you <3
 
Henry: I've never met anyone else that could make my heart beat fast and slow all at the same time.<3
Haruka: They didn't say it would be easy, they just said it would be worth it! <3
 
Baekhyun: Even when I'm having the world's worst day, I see you and I can't help but smile like an idiot :D
Ja Ri: People look at me like I'm crazy, when I say you're perfect. But I'm telling the truth, because to me, you are (: <3
 
Eun Young: Your the best, iest, most amazing person I have the pleasure of being in love with. That's why it's called the present, because a day with you is a gift <3
Luhan: My love for you will grow and grow as time goes on! It's us til the end Babe. Put your trust in me and I promise to never do anything to hurt you! i love you <3
 
Yoo Jin: The stars are shining, and it looks good. I wish I could sparkle just like them.
D.O: You can. You are already shining, Yoo Jin. Because you give sparkles in my eyes. *smiles*
 
It sure was a beautiful night for all of us.
 
Eun Mi: Everyone, I would like to tell you something.
 
What would Eun Mi tell them?
Comments are highly appreciated :D