Deja Vu

Fated to Love You

 

Say hello to EXO's Kai~
 
Kai's POV :)
 
Hello. You might be wondering why I'm here. Actually, I'm into someone right now, even if her heart belongs to someone else. I, Kim Jong In, likes Choi Mika, who happens to be Eunhyuk hyung's girlfriend. It's weird, isn't it? But with what Sehun and Xiumin hyung had told me in their stories, the more I wanted to know her more.
 
In fact, I would be like a guardian angel, watching her all the time. I would wait for her to finish training in secrecy, and assure she gets home safe. Something no one knows.
 
Until Eun Mi noona saw me.. That's when I started to worry. She might tell her about it.
 
And speaking of which...
 
Miyu: Kai oppa... What are you doing here?
Kai: Hi, Mika. This is my favorite restaurant and I was about to ask you the same thing.
Miyu: Oh.. I was waiting for Eunhyuk oppa.. But he didn't came.. *frowns*
Kai: What? On Valentines Day?
Miyu: Yeah. Anyway, shall we press the button? Which floor do you want to go?
 
Before I could even tell her to accompany me, we got stuck inside the elevator, and it was too dark.
 
Kai: Damn it..
Miyu: Eh? WHAT HAPPENED?
Kai: Just relax, arraseo?
Miyu: Nae..
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
To be honest, this feels awkward. Being with someone, who I never got the chance to be with or spend time with. I'm close with Xiumin and Sehun oppa. But with Kai oppa? Not that close.
 
And here we are, trapped inside a damn elevator. The silence lingers, and it sure is dark in here. I remember when Eunhyuk and I got trapped in here. It was the best moment ever because that's when he told me he loves me.
 
Stupid misery. I hate this day. I've never had the chance to give my pudding to Eunhyuk oppa which I'm holding right now and Valentines Day is about to end.
 
Kai: I'm sorry this happened.
Miyu: Why are you apologizing? It's not like you wanted this to happen in the first place.
 
Kai's POV :)
 
Actually, I wanted this to happen. Us, in a quiet place. I can't find the right words to say, but I feel so happy.
 
Miyu: *tries the emergency button* It's not working. Kai oppa, can you please try if you can call someone?
Kai: Ah, sure..
 
Call me selfish, but I don't want anyone to open it just yet.
 
Kai: There is no signal.. Maybe we should just wait for someone..
Miyu: Yeah..
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
We arrived at Minji's house and I had to carry her, piggy back style. It sure is weird because jellyfish is the only girl that I ever carried, and now this girl.
 
Minji: Eunhyuk oppa, gomawo..
Eunhyuk: Be careful next time. Aish. Why do you girls need to wear heels anyway?
Minji: It looks good to wear and it's a girl's guilty pleasure. Do you want to come inside?
Eunhyuk: No, thanks. I've got a date with Mika.
CEO: Eunhyuk-sshi, please have dinner with us. It's our way of saying thanks.
 
He's a CEO. And I can't say NO. Jeongmal mianhae, Mika.
 
Kai's POV :)
 
Miyu: It feels so cold.. *shaking*
Kai: *puts his jacket around her* Here. Borrow mine for a while. How come you're not wearing jacket?
Miyu: Back in Manila, I rarely wear jackets and when I arrived here in Korea, I would tend to forget to wear it.
Kai: Ah, is that so?
 
Way to go, Kim Jong In. Now how do you make this interesting?
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Damn!! I need to find a way to escape. I shouldn't have just helped this girl and let Hongki do it for me.
 
CEO: So Eunhyuk, you've been busy lately. How are you and your girlfriend?
Eunhyuk: Fine, sir. We're great. She's also busy with her own thing but we still get to see each other whenever possible.
Minji: I bet she's so lucky, because she has you.
Eunhyuk: I guess I am luckier. She's got tons of suitors but he chose an ordinary witty guy like me.
Minji: Don't say that, Eunhyuk oppa. You're my bias, and for me, you're the best. Any girl is lucky to have you.
CEO: You guys are like close to each other already. Way to go.
Eunhyuk: Yes, I can't argue with that. Oh by the way, who are the other members of Sparkledust?
Minji: Great question. We are composed of six members. Me, Kim Minji as the leader, Dong Ja Ri, Lee Eun Young, Kim Chae Kyung, Kang Yoo Rin and Jang Soo Yeon. You'll meet them soon.
Eunhyuk: Yes, I would look forward to that. Is it okay if I go ahead? My girl is waiting for me.
Minji: Yes, you may.
 
Minji's POV :)
 
I'm with Eunhyuk oppa but she's talking about that girl all the time. Sheesh. Well at least I stole his time for her a little.
 
I can't wait for M-Countdown, it's our debut with our song "Love Me". And that's when I will execute my plan.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
I was sitting beside Kai oppa and I feel so weak right now. I can no longer keep myself awake.
 
I hid in a corner, making myself warm. I'm tired, lonely and most of all upset.
 
Kai: Are you alright, Mika?
Miyu: I'm fine, oppa..
 
I can't see anything, everything is filled with darkness.
 
Kai's POV :)
 
Kai: Mika!!!
 
Oh no.. She has fever and we still can't find our way out. What should I do?
 
Ah! Suho hyung asked me to buy some medicines for our dorm! I remember I also have the ones for fever..
 
Miyu: *moans* It's so cold..
 
No malice Eunhyuk hyung, but I have to hug her tightly.
 
Kai: Drink this, Mika. Your fever needs to be gone.
Miyu: *weak* T-thanks... Kai oppa..
 
This is going to be a long day. But I'm glad the rest of the hours left for Valentines was awesome for me because I was with the girl I like.
 
But the question is, does she feel the same?