Love Birds

Fated to Love You

 

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Hello everyone~ Happy Valentines Day! Once again, we are getting ourselves ready for the training. Love is in the air, because Donghae oppa just asked me out on a date!
 
Flashback:
 
Donghae: Hey, babe.
Sam: Hi, Donghae oppa.
Donghae: Happy Valentines Day! I love you..
Sam: I love you too, oppa. Likewise.
Donghae: Let's go on a date together. I'll pick you up later.
Sam: I would love to, Donghae oppa.
Donghae: Great! See you later!
 
And that surely made my day. Now I'm ready for challenges coming my way. :)
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Two hours of non-stop practice is making me lose my breath. Good thing our trainor gave us a water break. Valentines Day is a very busy day for us that I almost forgot that it's a special day for lovers.
 
"Need a help, Haneul?"
 
Looking at the other direction, I got shocked, back in focus.
 
Jasmin: Siwon oppa?! What are you doing in here??
Siwon: I figured that it's Valentines Day and I wanted to give you a surprise. You seem to be absent-minded a while ago. Is there something wrong?
Jasmin: Ah, nothing. Just a bit tired.
Siwon: I know that feeling. But you can do it! Here you go, Haneul.
 
He gave me a lunch box, which is filled with so many meats and vegetables and was creatively done.
 
Jasmin: Omo oppa.. It looks delicious! Thank you! *kiss his cheek*
Siwon: Anything for you, my precious girl. Eat well, arraseo?
 
He was treating me like a baby, feeding me all the time and I did the same. It sure is fun whenever he's around. My fatigue is gone.
 
Siwon: Happy Valentines Day, my fiancee. *kiss her*
Jasmin: *kisses back* Happy Valentines Day too. I love you, Choi Siwon.
Siwon: You know what will my response be. Saranghae, Lee Haneul.
Jasmin: By the way, I baked these just for you. Red Velvet Cupcakes.
Siwon: Wow.. My fiancee sure is good in cooking. Thank you!
 
Hearing his compliments, I became so happy.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
I was still practicing the dance that our trainor had taught us. I'm a perfectionist actually. I don't stop until I'm satisfied.
 
I went to the locker room after a few hours and started wiping my sweat. I looked so tired, seeing myself in the mirror. Now I wonder. Will Sungmin oppa still love me even without make up?
 
I closed my locker, and damn it..
 
Sungmin: Hello, Eun Mi~
Eun Mi: Sungmin oppa, you scared the heck out of me.. *sighs*
Sungmin: Sorry..
Eun Mi: What are you hiding behind your back?
Sungmin: I... *blush* Flowers for you...
Eun Mi: Omo... Red roses.... Oppa, why is the last rose made of plastic?
Sungmin: Ah, that. I'm gonna love you until that one dies, my soon to be bride.. *smiles*
 
I gave him a tight hug and kissed him. I was so touched with what he said. Me, as his future wife is music to my ears.
 
So this is what it feels like to be in love on Valentines Day. :)
 
Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)
 
Aish, I'm still sleepy. I have to be in focus right now.. But...
 
"Gotcha.."
 
It was Kyuhyun oppa's voice, whispering in my ear. And he placed my head in his shoulder.
 
Hannah: Since when did you came, oppa?
Kyuhyun: A few minutes ago. You seem to lack in focus, Hana. Is there something wrong?
 
Actually, there is. I only slept for two hours.. But when he arrived, it felt as if energy had filled me up with just a glimpse of him.
 
Kyuhyun: How many hours more before your training ends?
Hannah: Four more.
Kyuhyun: I'll wait for you, Hana.
Hannah: Are you sure?
Kyuhyun: Of course I am, my love. I've waited seven years for you. Hours are nothing.
 
I was touched with what he said. I love patient people.
 
Hannah: Arraseo. What are we going to do afterwards?
Kyuhyun: You'll find out later. Keke~
 
Ah, I can't wait. But good thing I got inspired right away.
 
Ailee's POV :)
 
It's my first time experiencing Valentines Day with a boyfriend. I wonder if Yuuki oppa had planned on something. I'm not expecting anything because I am aware that we're both busy with training.
 
I was lying in a yoga mat, releasing my senses. Ah, it feels so great.
 
Yuuki: Ailee-chan~
Ailee: *shocked* *stands up* Oppa! I...
 
Before I could even continue what I'm saying, I kissed him accidentally. He too was shocked. What has gotten into me?
 
Yuuki: You sure are affectionate towards me, Ailee. Did you missed me?
Ailee: Mianhae, oppa.. *blushing*
Yuuki: *pats her head* I like that. Mind if you do it once again?
Ailee: Oppa!!! You're making fun of me!!
Yuuki: No, I'm not. Arraseo. If you won't, I'll do it for you..
 
He kissed me softly, oh so tenderly. I wish time would stop right now..
 
Ae Young's POV :)
 
Ae Young: Wookie oppa, where are you taking me?
Ryeowook: Just hold my hand and follow me..
Ae Young: Don't let me go.. Jebal. *holds his hand*
Ryeowook: No.. Instead, I'll hold yours.
Ae Young: But why?
Ryeowook: If you hold mine, you might let go. But if I did, I'll never let you go.
 
It was raining outside, and we were both holding the umbrella together. We stayed under the tree a while ago, waiting for time to pass. He was idle and so am I. But unfortunately, it rained.
 
Ae Young: Both of us are wet, oppa..
 
He smiled, threw the umbrella and kissed me in the rain. I've always wanted this to happen..
 
Fortunately, he made my dream into a reality.
 
Soo Hyun's POV :)
 
I was with Yesung oppa that time inside the music room. It was like an auditorium filled with instruments.
 
Soo Hyun: Oppa, mind if you sing for me?
Yesung: Sure,  my love.
 
He sang the song, IF IT'S NOT YOU. His voice is awesome.. And it makes me feel better. Little did I know that my eyes are closed, and he kissed me..
 
Soo Hyun: Wow, that sure was unexpected.
Yesung: Perfect timing..
 
He smiled, and I did the same.
 
Akira's POV :)
 
Since we've got nothing to do, my sister Haruka and I went to the arcade with my Zhou Mi oppa and her boyfriend Henry oppa.
 
I was at the crane where there are tons of prices to be given away. I wanted that teddy bear, but I just can't seem to get it. I give up.
 
Haruka: Dongsaeng-ah, are you alright?
Akira: Damn it, I want that stuffed toy in my hands!
Zhou Mi: Mind if I give it to you?
Henry: Let me do it for Haruka as well.
 
Zhou Mi oppa was the first one to try. And yes, he got what I wanted.
 
Zhou Mi: Here you go, Akira. :)
Akira: Omo! Gomawo, oppa! *kiss his cheek*
Zhou Mi: Do it again, in my lips this time kekeke~
 
I kissed him on the lips, not caring about what people think.
 
Henry: Aw these two love birds!
Haruka: Yeah, they sure are sweet.
Henry: *pulls her closer* *kiss her* But we're sweeter than candy, Haruka.
 
Love sure is in the air.. <3
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
DAMN IT WHERE THE HECK IS EUNHYUK? All of my friends are so in love right now. Am I going to be forever alone?! Not that I can't live without it, but.. Oh well. Why do I even bother.
 
Is he the type who doesn't celebrate Valentines Day at all? I envy my friends, really. It's as if I'm taken yet single all at the same time.
 
Don't expect anything, Mika. Maybe he's not that type of guy.