~ I'll do anything to find her ~

~ Manipulated by you ~

Luhan: Call him, and ask him if he can hack her account as soon as possible. I'll pay him if he wants to.

Lay: O-Okay [he grabbed his phone, and searched through the contacts for his friend] Chang Laozi, Chang Laozi [he kept repeating his name] Ah! there he is! Chang Laozi! [he immediately called him, watching Luhan's curious face looking at him without even blinking once] O-Oy.. Chang! [he held his phone with both of his hands as Luhan's curiousity grew bigger] How are you?

Chang: I'm fine, and you?

Lay: I'm also fine. Listen, can I ask you a favor? [he looked at Luhan and gulped] C-Can you hack a Face Book account for me?

Chang: A Face Book account? Why?

Lay: Well, it's a serious matter. 

Chang: I have stopped hacking accounts a week ago.

Lay: What? Why? [he gasped in surprise. Luhan's worried face turned to be surpised and curious, he ignored Luhan's questions and focused on the phone call]

Chang: Well, there are many reasons for it. 

Lay: Such as?

Chang: Well, umm.. My ex-girlfriend told me to stop hacking because it might get me into trouble. 

Lay: And? 

Chang: Well I did. 

Lay: W-Wait... Ex-girlfriend? Why? What happened?

Chang: We broke up, because we had some issues.

Luhan: [low voice] Yixing. Save the love issues for later. I need you to ask him about hacking.

Lay glared at Luhan and motioned him with his hand to wait for a while. He moved away and payed his full attention at his friend on the line. Luhan sighed and shook his head. He doesn't mean to be pushy and demanding. But he was worried that if he didn't have Lay under control, he'd definitely forget about it. 

Lay: But you only met two weeks ago. I thought you loved Lia?

Chang: I did... Still do. Ah I miss her.

Lay: Oh. You should convince her to get back to you. 

Chang: She won't answer my calls, and when I knock at the door of her apartment she won't open. 

Lay: Ow. What did you do?

Chang: I....... [releases a nervous laugh] I thought that she was having an affair with another guy. So I checked her phone calls, hacked her e-mail, twitter and facebook account.

Lay: What?! Are you crazy? 

Chang: I just wanted to know if she's cheating on me or not.

Lay: And? Was she? [he started to wander through the room]

Chang: No [he said in a low sad voice]

Lay: Aaaah Chang, you have ruined everything. [he stood in front of Luhan who was staring back at Lay] 

Luhan: Lay, come on I don't have all day! [whispers]

Lay: Okay! [he said with a low sharp tone, then sighed] Umm, Chang. I know you're having a hard time trying to forget about her, and you gave up on hacking because you're probably trying to make things better. But I really really need you to hack a person's account. It's an emergancy.

Chang: [sighs] I don't know, man.. I'm just trying to do the right thing you know.. I know that she won't accept me anymore, but I'm doing this for myself. I promised myself not to hack any accounts anymore because I don't want to stalk and go through my future-girlfriend's stuff. It's privacy breaching and I need to stop it. So here I am.. I haven't hacked one account this whole week. And I most say I feel better, I'm learning what it means to respect someone's privacy. 

Lay: Can't you make an exception?

Chang: I can't. I don't want to brake the promise I've made to myself.

Lay: Well cant you brake it for an emergancy. I will pay you for it if you want to.

Chang: Yixing, it's not about money. I just don't want to hack anymore. 

Lay: But It's important. It's a matter of life or death. 

Chang: Life or death? What have you got yourself into?

Lay: It's not me.. It's my friend. And you won't believe me if I told you what's it about, we're not even sure about it ourselves. But you have to believe me that it's important.

Chang: Yixing, I don't think we're coming to a solution here. I won't hack anyone's account. I'm sorry, I just can't.

Lay: Chang Laozi please,I b- [Luhan snitches the phone from his hand] Yah! Luhan, give me the phone. [he tried to reach the phone, but Luhan turned his back on him, preventing him to reach the phone. He walked away while talking to Lay's friend]

Luhan: Hello? Chang Laozi right? 

Chang: Yes.... Who is this?

Luhan: I'm Yixing's friend, Luhan.

Chang: Okay? And?

Luhan: I really really need your help.

Chang: I'm really sorry but I'm not going to hack the wanted person's account.

Luhan: Okay listen to me. I'm in serious trouble, and my only way out of this is for you to hack her account. She's controlling my life, you can say she's posessive and doing me no good. Now. All I need from you is to hack her account and give me some informations about her. That's all I'm asking for. I'll do whatever you want. But please do me that one favor, and you won't hear from me ever again. [he sounded more desperate than ever, although he's a grown up man, but at this point he got emotional. His eyes teared for some reason, Lay suddenly snitched the phone from his hand and took over the talking, glaring at the devastated Luhan for a few seconds]

Lay: Oh, Chang. Sorry for that. He stole my phone from me. [he said in a low tone a bit embarrassed about Luhan's succour cries] And about the ha-

Chang: Fine, I'll do it.

Lay: [flinches in surprise] W-What?

Chang: I'll do it, under one condition. 

Lay: Name it. [surprised]

Chang: I'm going to the cinema on thursday with my friends and everyone is expecting me to come with Lia. 

Lay: You haven't told them that you broke up with her?

Chang: No. I'm embarrassed to tell them that I broke up with her because I hacked her Face Book account. I mean how stupid would that sound?

Lay: Okay, so what do you want me to do?

Chang: If you find me a date, I will hack the girl's account for you.

Lay: WHAT?! Where am I suposed to find a girl in two days?! 

Chang: I don't know. But I don't want to look like a lonely retarded maniac while everyone else has his girlfriend with him.

Lay: Tell them you're sick and dump them. 

Chang: I can't. I have been bashing about Lia since the day I met her. They almost think that she doesn't exist. I have to go. 

Lay: [sighs deeply] Fine, I'll see what I can do.

Chang: Great. Contact me as soon as possible. 

Lay: I will. Bye

Chang: Bye.

Lay hung up and sighed, his fingers brushed through his hair in frustration. Luhan watched Lay's worried face expressions. Luhan tried to figure out what this could be about, but he couldn't figure it out.

Luhan: What is it?

Lay: [sat on the chair in front of Luhan's laptop] We need a girl.

Luhan: A girl? 

Lay: We need to get him a date on thursday. Any idea? 

Luhan: M-Mei?

Lay: Would she approve?

Luhan: I don't know. She would do me a favor though, if I told her it's important.

Lay: Fine, then she's our only option. Call her as soon as we get to Beijing. [he stood up and walked to the door then turned around and looked at Luhan] And take a shower, you smell. [he said before he headed out of the room leaving Luhan in daze. Too many things to do, but on the top of the list was "taking a shower" his first mission. He took some clothes from his closet and crossed his fingers before locking the bathroom's door]

The rest of day wasn't that interesting for Luhan, The complete difference to Seolhyun's day. She hanged out with her friends for the rest of the day, and soon enough it was already 7 p.m. and she had to go back home, because her mother called her saying that the whole family was awaiting her at home. Typical mother. She probably cooked several meals and gathered everyone so the house would be full. Aaah >_< 

As soon as she got home, all the family was gathered in the living room spending a good time. When she stepped into the room she was completely stunned. Everyone turned his attention to her. Seolhyun felt like the star of the night, she was under the spotlight. Sharing stories and memories and discussing about future plans. 

The reunion ended faster as expected with fun and laughter. When everyone left the house, Seolhyun went up to her room where it was quiet. She lied down on her bed, her cat tagged along and jumped onto her bed making itself comfortable under her blanket. The purr of her cat was the only sound she heard while she's alone in her room. she could gather her thoughts and think clearly while cuddling with her cat. Thinking about how she'd reach Luhan. She was afraid to tell Mei, she didn't know if she'd believe her, or think she's a crazy girl who's making up silly insane ideas just to meet Luhan once again. Seolhyun shook her head, shaking her thoughts away along with a heavy sigh, then closed her eyes feeling her conciousness ebbing away, and then all her thoughts ended, drifting off to sleep. After a couple of hours she woke up at the sound of her alarm clock. " Aaaah Already 4:30 a.m." she groaned and uncovered herself. With a mental sigh she allowed her brain to focus and cautiously open one eye. She wasn't the only one who was displeased with the fact that she had to get up, her lithe cat stretched itself, then trimmed her claws on the bed sheets. "No! Bad cat! Bad cat! Stop!" the cat didn't listen, so Seolhyun slightly hit her head, scolding her cat "Stop!" she demanded and the cat stopped releasing a slight chatter. Seolhyun's mind was fuzzy. Seolhyun scratched her head and sat at the edge of her bed. She was begging for more sleep, but she knew that she had to get up or else she would be too late. Who knows when she'll wake up after she sleeps again. She abruptly stood up, and headed to her bathroom to take a quick shower, perhaps it would be useful for her brain to awake. After getting ready and eating breakfast her mother made for her, she embraced her parents as a goodbye and got into the taxi that drove off to the airport. It was 6:15 a.m. when she arrived at the airport.

As she stood in the long bustling terminal she could sense the excitement of holidayer's waiting to be flown to their far flung dream destination but she couldn't share their excitement, for she was flying back to China and study for her exams. 

As she queued at check in desks she could see groups of people all with their cases talking about the once in a life time opportunity to travel and what they would do when they arrive in China. Their faces were brimmed with happiness, grins like a Cheshire cat, they somehow reminded her about Chanyeol, so she smiled, and approached the check in agent. and got her boarding pass, she only had her back-bag with her, so there was no need to check in her bags. Instead she headed forward to the security where one of the security officers told her to remove her carry ons and put them in a bin and send it through the scanner. Seolhyun herself went through the body scanner gate. She thanked the security man who handed her her belongings and went to her gate E27, she checked the time, it was 6:30 so she
 sat on those horrible uncomfortable blue chairs waiting for her flight. Boredom set in though she contemplated, flicking through the pages of a book her mother gave her last night "I recomend you to read it, it's really good" she remembered her mother's words before she started to read. "BAM, BAM, BAM" a piercing sound was heard, her attention was caught by the small child just across from her trying to kick the seat in front of him. "How annoying a child can be" She thought to herself and hoped that he wouldnt be on her flight. the wait in departure was bad enough, now he made it even worse. She sighed and focused on the book, she was amazed by how the book started with action and felt excited to read more. After a while she heard her gate's name being called out. announcing over the public address system that her flight is boarding. It took some time for her to get into the plane since there is only one aisle. "OK, here we go!" She got on the plane, and it's not too long before she got antsy because she wanted to get going. The plane slowly started to get pushed away from the gate, another "OK, here we go!" moment rushed through her, happily looking out the window not minding the old man who was sitting next to her, busy with his own stuff. The stewardess asked everyone to fasten their seatbelt and stay calm as the plane was about to take off. Seolhyun put on her seatbelt and relaxed taking a deep breath. "Urrrrrr" her stomach rumbled in disscomfort. Seolhyun bit her lower lip and eyed the old man next to her in embarrassement. "URRRRRRR" Her stomach gurgled again, this time she felt an abdominal pain bothering her. Once more she looked at the old man next to her, she glanced him looking at her then he pretended to be busy reading his book. She cleared and looked out the window "Damn it, I shouldn't have eaten Kimchi for breakfast" she bit her fist trying to bare with the embarrassment. She desperately needed to use the bathroom. She heard the stewardess go through the seats heading to the other end of the passageway. Seolhyun cried out a fast "Excuse me" catching the young lady's attention, that cracked a plain smile at her.

Stewardess: Yes? [she hovered a bit asking Seolhyun in a sweet manner]

Seolhyun: Ermmm [she pressed her lips together and blushed a bit] I have to use the restroom. 

Stewardess: Once it's safe to remove the seatbelt you can use the restroom, it's at the end of the pass right there [she pointed at the back]

Seolhyun: But [looked at the man next to her who was pretending not to be listening] I need to use the restroom. It's an emergency. [she looked at her in discomfort as she felt a stabbing pain in her stomach] I really need to go.

Stewardess: I understand your urge young lady. But I'm afraid I can't let you leave your seat till I have the permission to tell all the passengers to remove their seatbelts. Please wait a bit longer.

Seolhyun: Okay. [she said in a low tone and nodded with her head]

Stewardess: Would you like me to get you some water? 

Seolhyun: No I'm fine, thank you.

The stewardess nodded with her head and walked away. Seolhyun started to distract herself with something till she is allowed to leave her seat. Before she could think of anything to do, she heard the old man next to her balbber something. Seolhyun turned her attention to him and asked him politely.

Seolhyun: Excuse me sir, were you talking to me?

Old man: Yes, I said you could have simply told her that you have diarrhea.

Seolhyun: [choke on her own spit then managed to act normal again] E-Excuse me? [she hissed a laugh]

Old man: It's alright, you don't have to be ashamed about it, it's a very normal thing. You should have told her you have diarrhea, she would have let you go to the toilet immediately.

Seolhyun's jaw dropped. How can a stranger possibly be rude to her? he has no right to dog his nose in her own business. Seolhyun took a deep breath and tried to be calm. Being a short-tempered person it was hard to hold her anger back.

Seolhyun: Thank you for your advice. I will do that next time I have stomach problems on board. [she smiled a creepy smile and turned her head to the opposite direction] 

Old man: You're welcome. Oh! the stewardess is coming. Tell her about your diarrhea, I'm sure she'll let you use the toilet.

Seolhyun: [looked at him forcing a smile] No thank you I'm fine.   

Old man: Aigoo.. [chuckles] The new generation seems to be very shy. Excuse me! [he called the stewardess and she imediatelly aproached his seat with a questioning look on her face] This young lady next to me-

Seolhyun: It's alright. I'm fine [she said blushing hard wanting him to shut up] It's okay. [she nodded at the stewardess declaring that she can leave]

Old man: It's fine, you don't have to be embarrassed [he looked at Seolhyun with a sweet face then looks at the stewardess chuckling] she has-

Seolhyun: AJUSHI!!! (uncle) [she screamed in anger. Finally the devil is out]

The man looked at her in surprise then frowned. Great now she feels bad about it. The stewardess looked at her and shook her head, then left. As she left Seolhyun realized that the passengers next to her were all glaring at her, she hid her face with her hand trying not to mind the gazing faces. "Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now safe for you to remove your seatbelt. Enjoy your flight!" As soon as she hear the announcement she removed her seat belt, and hurried through the passway. Suddenly a man stands up, and blocks her way turning his back on her, he seemed like he didn't see her coming through the passway. She bumped into him harshly, being in a hurry she had no time to apologize properly. Instead she looks at him for fraction of seconds, not even looking at his face clearly. "Jusonghamnida~" (Sorry) she slightly bowed her head at him, and continued running. The man hissed at her rude attitude, then pulled out his laptop from the storage bin above his head. "are you alright?" the guy next to him asked him.

Man: Yes I'm alright. Although my shoulder hurts a bit, because that girl ran into me. Hard.

Well she seems to be in a hurry "added another guy". Nature calls. [chuckled]

Man: Aaah Yixing! Just keep quiet.

Lay: Okay~ [he then looked at Xiumin and chatted with him about something] 

Man: I'm so tired [he returned to his seat next to Luhan and put the laptop on his lap and worked on something] But I have to finish writing. [he sighed and started to type]

Luhan turned his head to his left, admiring the views of the clouds. He then slowly closed his eyes exhausted from waking up so early.

"Luhan.. Luhan, wake up! come on. We're here" Luhan groaned then turned his head to the manager and looked at him with one eye. "Come on. We have to go" the manager announced once more. Luhan took a deep breath then bothered to get up, but he was kind of forced to sit down again, Luhan groaned with a sleepy face not figuring out what the problem was. the manager laughed at him, then loosened Luhan's seatbelt.

Manager: Now you can get up derp. [he patted his shoulders]

Luhan lazily got up and took his bag from the storage bin, then marched through the passway. He was too tired to smile to all the fans who were awaiting them in the airport. With a bit of dificulties they managed it to reach the car safely. And by safely I mean no falling, no scratching and no touching. The car drove off, and Luhan once more drifted into dream land, sleeping on Sehun's shoulder comfortably. It's quiet funny that Sehun doesn't really like skinship, whenever someone wants to hug him, he'd back off, though during photoshootings or on stage he doesn't mind any of the members hugging him. Perhaps he didn't want the fans to think that he is an repellent person who doesn't like his hyungs. Otherwise he doesn't like anyone getting too close to him. The only member who seemed to be allowed to cross the line was Luhan. He could hug him when he feels like it. Pat him on the shoulder or _ just like now _ lean his head on his shoulder. (Some HunHan fluff stuff for the HunHan shippers) 

It took some time till they arrived to their dorm. Again Luhan got frightened when Sehun woke him up, slightly shaking his shoulder "Hyung, wake up, you can continue sleeping in your room. You just have to walk a bit"

Luhan: [rubbing his face] Where are we?

Sehun: At the dorm.

Luhan: The dorm? Why the dorm? I thought we were going to meet Seolhyun

Sehun: Seolhyun? Hyung? Are you fully awake?

Luhan: What? [he furrowed his brows at Sehun as if he's the retarded one] 

Sehun: Okay, that's it [he grunted and pinched Luhan's cheek harshly]

Luhan: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! [touched his cheek and glared at Sehun with wide eyes] Are you out of your mind?!!

Sehun: Yes, now get up [he grabbed his, and Luhan's bag and got out of the car]

Luhan stayed thre for a few seconds, still trying to realize where he was and to observe how fast he teleported here. He doesn't remember his super power being "teleportation" O.o though it does start with "tele"

Luhan rubbed his face once more, then sighed.

Driver: Luhan, Can you please get off the car? I need to park. 

Luhan: Yeah, Sorry.

He moved lazily and hopped off the car, then slightly ran into the dorm with the fans screaming around. As soon as he entered his room, he plopped down on his bed all exhausted, cuddled with his blanket and immediately fell asleep. 

 

~ With Seolhyun ~

 

As Seolhyun inserted her key in the keyhole, Lauren ran to the front door, and hugged Seolhyun as soon as she opened the door. 

Seolhyun: Wow! Power hug. [she chuckled and stepped back] How are you?

Lauren: Good. I missed you so much.

Seolhyun: I was only gone for one day. [she laughed slightly while taking off her shoes] 

Lauren: But the house felt so empty without you!

Seolhyun: Awww.. Well I'm here now. [she smiled and went ahead to her room] 

Lauren: How was your flight? [she said while following her to the room]

Seolhyun: Believe me, you don't want to know. 

Lauren: Ow. Was it that bad? 

Seolhyun: Yes. [sighs] I'm so tired. I want to get some sleep. [she lies on her bed and covers herself with the blanket] 

Lauren: Noooo. Tell me what happened and then go to sleep. Tell me what you did in Korea.

Seolhyun: Later.

Lauren: Nooo. Nooow please. [she pouted with her lower lip] 

Seolhyun: Fine [she sighed and sat up] I went to Korea to meet Luhan and tell him that I am his childhood friend.

Lauren: What? [she jumped from her seat in surprise] And? Did you see him? 

Seolhyun: Yes, an-

Lauren: Did you tell him? Did he believe you? or did he run away after calling you a liar?! [she attacked her with questions] 

Seolhyun: Woah. Slow down. One after another. I'll tell you what happened.

Seolhyun took a deep breath then started with her story about seeing Luhan at the dorm, then she talked about the weird girl that wanted her necklace, her parents meeting Luhan and her father rescuing him, the chaotic family reunion, and lastly that crazy old man who sat next to her in the airplane. Although she was tired but she was talking non stop and with excitment. Lauren listened well and went through all kind of expressions while hearing Seolhyun telling her every yesterday's detail.

Seolhyun: And now I am here [she released a deep sigh] What a day.

Lauren: What are you going to do about your fan fiction?

Seolhyun: I don't know yet, but I have to tell Mei about it.

Lauren: Do you think she'll believe you?

Seolhyun: I don't know [she said while yawning] I'm going to sleep now. And when I wake up I'll call Mei. [she lied down and closed her eyes]

Lauren: Alright. Sleep tight. [she went outside the room]

Lauren wandered in the house. There wasn't really much to do. She went to the living room and the TV. Some kind of chinese drama was being aired. The drama started on week ago, and she knew exactly what episode it was because she always sees it on TV. It's so irritating, when you hate a certain show or drama it's always on TV, but the ones you like are rarely on TV. This drama is always on TV when she turns it on. Lauren sighed a deep sigh and sat on the couch glaring at the TV. "Well I don't have anything to do anyway"  she thought to herself and fixed her eyes on the screen in boredom. She wasn't that interested at all but she tried to keep up with what was happening so she could understand the plot of that series. After the series ended she looked blankly at the TV after she turned it off. And nodded with her head. 

Lauren: Actually it's not that bad. [she looked at the clock on the wall. It was already 11:00 a.m.] Oh! I forgot my homework

She stood up and ran to the room. She then remembered that Seolhyun was sleeping in there, so she stopped herself from running in there by putting her hand on the jamb causing her to jerk a bit. She tucked a strand of her hair behind her right ear, took a deep breath then entered the room carefully. She tiptoed in order to be silent just like a cat that is sneaking on its prey. When she reached the table, she pulled out the 3rd book from the pile that was placed on the table. "BUFF" Lauren squeezed her eyes shut and pressed her lips together cursing herself for being clumsy, she looked at the book that was on the ground, then slowly turned her head to see Seolhyun who was groaning and turning to her right to look at Lauren. Lauren smiled at her then picked up the book from the ground.

Lauren: S-Sorry for waking you. I didn't mean to. 

Seolhyun: [sighs then rubs her eyes] It's okay, I should wake up and study a bit anyway. [she immediatelly got up and headed t the bathroom to wash her face]  

When she came out, she scuffed to her bed and sat down again. She wasn't fully awake, yet she remembered that she was planning on calling Mei. She grabbed her phone, about to call Mei when Lauren said "Wait a second. Just wait" 

Seolhyun: What? [she said in a flat tone] 

Lauren: Don't call, and listen to what I'm about to say. [she sat next to her]

Seolhyun: [looked at her in surprise] Okay.. What?

Lauren: I was thinking about the whole Fan Fiction thing and you telling Mei about it. She'd probably think that you're crazy and perhaps she'd think that you're telling her this so you can get to Luhan. Not to mention that she'd call a mental hospital to take care of you. So here's what to do: do NOT tell Mei about this. Not now.. It's too early for that.

Seolhyun: What?!! [she flinched] Why not?

Lauren: I just gave you 3 reasons. Seolhyun, she'll think you're crazy. Even though you have the proof of you controling him. But you she won't believe you.

Seolhyun: So you're suggesting that I'll keep my mouth shut? [she beamed]

Lauren: Just for the meantime, yes. You have to do something first.

Seolhyun: Aha and what would that be?

Lauren: Try to write tha-

Seolhyun: What?! [she interrupted her] I'm not going to continue writing this fan fiction. It's over, I don't want to cause no harm.

Lauren: Well no body is forcing you to write that he'll get run over by a car, or faint, or gets pushed by a fan in the airport! [she said with a sharp tone]

Seolhyun: That's not fair!

Lauren: Seolhyun just listen to me once! [she screamed breathing heavily]

Seolhyun: Fine! [she shouted then sat on her bed crossing her arms in front of her chest]

Lauren: Try not to involve Mei in this. Instead try to reach Luhan directly. [she said in a calm manner]

Seolhyun: And how am I suposed to do that?

Lauren: You have the key. Your fan fiction. If you write down that Luhan comes to see you it'll be easier. 

Seolhyun: What if he's not wearing the necklace.

Lauren: God! [she slapped her forehead] I forgot that it only effects him when he's wearing the necklace.

Seolhyun: You see? Mei is our only option.

Lauren: Okay, just... [sighs] Try it out once! Write in the next chapter that he's coming to see you. But keep it open.

Seolhyun: Keep it open?

Lauren: What I mean is don't write the exact meeting point. Just write that he saw you and that he's surprised. [she looked at Seolhun who quivered her eyebrows] Well you know what to do. You're the writer not me. 

Seolhyun: I don't know. [she sighed in confusion] 

Lauren: Look, you don't have much of options, so Just write and if it doesn't work call Mei. That's it.

Seolhyun: ......

Lauren: Still unsure? [she asked, and before she lets Seolhyun answer she continued] I'll give 2 minutes to think about it. I'm going to get me something to drink. [she stood up and went to the kitchen]

Seolhyun stayed in the room alone, thinking. She really hasn't got so many options. And it would be cool if she met Luhan personally and tells him that she is that girl he used to play with as a kid. It didn't take that long till Lauren came back with her apple juice, she smiled at Seolhyun and sat next to her.

Lauren: So? Did you decide what to do?

Seolhyun: Yes. I'm........ I think I'll try to write.

Lauren: Awesome! [she screamed in excitment] Now go to your laptop, write a short chapter and then go to your studies. 

Seolhyun: Okay. [she got up]

Lauren: I'm going to do my chinese homework. 

Seolhyun: Okay [she sat in front of her laptop]

Lauren: [took her books about to leave the room, then stops and turns around] Oh right, and don't forget to include Lay in the chapter [she winked at her and got out leaving Seolhyun chuckling all alone.]

Seolhyun: [released a deep breath] Okay so let's get down to business. [she started to type]

 

~ Luhan ~

 

Wake up Luhan!

Luhan: Hmmmm [he groaned and turned to the other side]

Suho: Come on wake up. We have to go to the photo shooting. 

Luhan: Already? What time is it? [he peeked with one eye]

Suho: it's12:00.

Luhan: Aaaah. I don't want to get up [he hid his face with the blanket by pulling it up]

Suho: Oh come on. [he slapped his several times] Get up~

Luhan: [sighs] Fine~ [he sat up still feeling sleepy]

Suho: Wash up and get dressed. The car is already waiting outside.

Luhan: Okay~ [he got up]

After washing up and preparing himself he went to the car. The car drove off to the studio. It took them about 3 hours to finish. (consider that they had to put Make up, change costumes for about 3 times, and change the photo set etc.. And that for 12 people!) When they changed into their clothing ready to go to a late lunch event ( haha :P ) it was already 4 p.m. All Luhan could think of was meeting Mei. He had to tell her about the date, or otherwise he would never find out about the girl. In the car he was in his own world of thoughts. Most of the members were chatting adn laughing about something one of them said. Luhan was the only one who had stiff emotions on his face. He wassn't laughing nor screaming or clapping crazily like the others were doing. Instead he was looking out the window. "Should I go and see Mei now?"  He thought while the car jerked stopping at the red traffic light. The other gasped while he shook his head, flinching at the sudden stop, looking forward trying to take a glimpse at the driver. 

Driver: Sorry guys. [he said in a nice manner, the other members returned to their ruckus and shrieks]

Luhan looked out the window again, not minding the others. That jerk that happened a while ago caused on of the members to open his eyes up on Luhan's current condition. "Luhan gege, what's wrong? You look devastated" Said Lay slowly. Luhan looked at his left and smiled swiftly and nodded with his head. 

Luhan: I'm alright. I'm just thinking about something.

The others suddenly stopped talking and looked at Luhan like hungry owls who just glanced a mouse running, trying to hide somewhere. He eyed each one of them, admiring those curious faces.

Luhan: What? 

Xiumin: Anything we can help you with?

Luhan: Well [he rubbed the back of his head as his face expressions turned mild] It might sound stupid but ermmm.... I.. I need.. A girl?

Kris: WHAT?! [he beamed in anger]

Baekhyun: My god! are you that desperate in your love life?

The others laughed while Luhan turned serious again. The times returned where he looses his sanity in fraction of seconds.

Luhan: No! I need a girl to set up a date for someone. I desperately need to find a girl in two days.

Lay: What about Mei? I thought she'd agree.

Luhan: I didn't ask her yet. I'm just asking in case she refuses, I need someone as a substitute.

Chen: Dude, that's impossible. In two days?!

Luhan: Does anybody know a friend or your relatives?.. Anyone.. [he cried out a desperate cry]

The members tried to think hard how to help him out. Suddenly Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with the corner of his eyes, something weird was about to happen.

Baekhyun: Well, ehem [clears his throat] Chanyeol has a sister.

Chanyeol: YAH! [punches his arm several times harshly cursing while Baekhyun replied him with chuckles scooting to the side, avoiding Chanyeol's painful punches]

Luhan: Alright, alright! [he screamed interfearing the rumpus they were causing] What other suggestions do you have?

Baekhyun: Well... I have another suggestion.

Luhan: What?

Baekhyun: You can go as a girl. You'd look good.

The others chuckled secretly, holding back their laughs. Luhan glared at each one of them not finding it funny at all.

Luhan: Haha. I'm dying from laughter. -_-

Baekhyun: no really I mean it... You'd look great as a girl. If you were a girl, I would date you!

Chanyeol: YAH! Date him?

Baekhyun: Chill! I'm trying to convince him. [he beamed with a sharp look]

Luhan: Seriously? That's the silliest idea I've ever heard

Chanyeol: Why? I agree with Baek. You'd look great as a girl. You have the perfect features. [he jumped in] I would date you if you were a girl. I'd even give you cute names~ Princess Lulu. Cutie pie, or Lu- OUCH! [he rubbed his thigh and looked at Baekhyun who was hiding his smile looking anywhere but at Chanyeol pretending that he wasn't the one who pinched him] That hurts [he winced in pain and rubbed his thigh continuously]

Baekhyun: Sorry~ [he said quickly]

Tao: Am I the only one who thinks that Luhan has a feminine figure? [he said in a cute innocent manner while the others bursted in laughter]

Luhan: YAH! Nǐ shuō shuí shì yīgè nǚrén, nǐ zhège sèláng! [he yelled contorted in fury. He was as angry as a bull. His cheeks flushed and his eyes sparkled with ferocity while Tao laughed] 

Sehun: Kris hyung could you translate?

Kris: Yah!... Who are you calling a woman, you ert~ [he said with the right attitude]

Sehun: Oh~ hahaha [he bursted in laughter] 

Luhan: You're all bunch of idiots who don't have worries at all. [he eyed each one of them in anger causing everyone to be quiet, then looked out the window]

Tao: Gege, I was just kidding you know.

Luhan: Did you see me laughing? [he flashed a fast look at him]

Tao: No. [he lowered his head]

Kris: Ay, stop being harsh on Tao. We were all kidding.

Kai: Actually Baekhyun hyung started.

Baekhyun: Well thanks for making that clear! [he glared]

Luhan: Gege (to the driver) Could you drop me off here? [he suddenly said]

Driver: Sure.

Kris: What? Why would you get off the car? Beause of us? [he pointed at himself surprised]

The car stopped and Luhan slapped Chen's thigh while saying "Move"  Chen stood up letting Luhan pass him by, he didn't want to mess with him. Luhan got off the car, about to close the door when Lay held the door. Luhan glared at him. 

Lay: Do you want me to go with you?

Luhan simply nodded and looked to the side while Lay got off the car and grabbed his bag from his seat and waved at the members before closing the door. Lay didn't dare to speak to Luhan at first, he knew that he was still a bit mad at the members for making fun of him. He didn't know where Luhan was going, he just walked along with him putting his hands in his pockets looking around. Suddenly he heard Luhan say: "Left" Lay jolted for a second, then followed Luhan who had turned left. So he knew where he was going? hmm interesting. For the maintime Lay stayed quiet. After more minutes of walking they arrived at some place. Lay had no idea where they were. Luhan rang the doorbell waiting for someone to open. The door opened and Mei appeared in front of them, she was surprised even though she knew that he was safe after the car accident, but still it was shocking to her to see him in front of her in flesh and blood. Before she had the time to react any furhter, Luhan barged into the house after kicking off his shoes, Mei's eyes followed Luhan till he disappeared entering the living room, she then furrowed her eyebrows at him and looked at Lay who was still standing outside, waiting for the permission to come in.

Mei: Come in. [she smiled]

Mei led Lay to the living room where Luhan was already waiting. She sat down on the couch next to the other couch Luhan was sitting on, she lifted her legs and squatted then lazily sunk herself in her seat, not minding what Lay would think. She wasn't alone at home, Luhan could tell from the delicious smell coming from the kitchen, but still he didn't let himself get distracted by it, he focused on the reason he came here. He immediately jumped into the point without perliminaries. 

Luhan: Okay, so he-

Aunt: Luluuuuuuuuuu~ [she marched into the room wearing an apron. Luhan looked at her and smiled cutely then stood up to greet her] Long time no see [she grinned and hugged him, then grabbed him by his arms admiring his look] Wooooooo you even became more handsome after the last time I saw you [she smiled softly at him at first, but as it grew it showed her teeth, the smile reached her eyes, lighting them, causing them to crinkle at the the corners, Luhan couldn't help but to smile back at her] How's your mother?

Luhan: She's good. 

Aunt: Glad to hear that. [she smiled then looked at Lay] And who's your friend?

Lay: Wǎnshàng hǎo, Wo shi Zhang Yi Xing (Good evening my name is Zhang Yixing) [he bowed] Nice to meet you ma'am

Aunt: Oh! what a polite young man [she smiled to all of them then neatly her apron while breathing out] Well, My kitchen is waiting for me haha! [she smiled then left the room. Luhan and Lay sat down and once again, Luhan jumped to the point, leaning forward resting his elbows on his knees] 

Luhan: What on earth is this fan fiction thing? It's creaping me out!

Mei: You know what it is about. [she said in a calm tone]

Luhan: Could you please explain?! [he cried out in confusion]

Mei: Luhan I'm not even sure about it myself okay? [She felt like her heart was being ripped out when she saw Luhan like this. She knew that he was certain about what is actually going on, but she also figured out that he wanted to deny this fact because only the conception of it was crazy enough. Maybe he just needed to hear the answer from someone. She took a deep breath and looked down].... It.. It seems like everything this girl is writing in her story happens to you in your real life. [she then leaned forward and looked at Luhan, frowning] What happened to you through the past few days. Every step.. Every movement, was already written in her story. Sh-She's taking control over your life.

A moment of silent occupied the room, each one of them refused to accept the obvious reality of this situation, although they were facing the overwhelming facts about it, but I guess it was easier not to believe in it. Who would ever think that everything you're doing now, is already written in some story by a person you don't even know. Imagine that me writing those words you're reading right now, was already defined in some story I don't know about. Or have you thought about that your action while reading this has also been mentioned in some story? Would you believe in such fables?! That's impossible. Because you don't have a necklace haha :P Luhan took a deep breath, he finally knew that this fact was undenyable. You can call him crazy, but right now it seemed like it's the only reasonable thing that explains why things are they way they are at the moment. He rubbed his face then cupped his face while looking at Mei.

Luhan: Do you have contact to the writer? 

Mei: No, I don't even know her. I just read her fan fiction. And to be honest I couldn't believe what I was reading in the last chapter. I can only thank god for you being safe. I even thought about contacting that girl, or write a comment or anything. But I didn't know what to write. 

Luhan: [sighs] Alright, listen. I don't know why this is happening to me in particular, and I don't know what will happen to me next [he stopped at his last sentence for a second, fiddling with his fingers, thinking about the possioble things that might happen] I-I don't want to risk my life by doing nothing about it and wait for the next accident where she would possibly take my soul just by typing some words. [he looked at Mei with determined look] I think I know how to find her.

Mei: What?! How?

Luhan: But I need your help, it's impossible without you. 

Mei: Anything for you, what is it? 

Luhan: I found someone who will hack her Face Book account, I might get some information about it.

Mei: Well that's great. How am I usefull in that case?

Luhan: [gulps] You...... Have to date him.

Mei: [stands up] WHAT?! No! Hell no! No way. [she marches around the room]

Luhan: Mei pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase. I beg you. I'll buy you ice cream every day and take you to disney land. I'll pick up Chao from the library [he cried out desperately while following her with her steps around the room] 

Mei: [she stops and yells at him] How can you ask me to do such a thing? What if he's a bad guy?! What if he does something bad to me?

Lay: H-He's my friend. He's a nice a guy I can assure you that. [he said carefuly. "Never anger a woman if you know she'll break your neck" He remebered his grandmother saying to him once] 

Mei: [sighs] Luhan I [closes her eyes for a second] I wish I could help you out, I would do anything to find her. I would stalk on her, scare her till she doesn't dare to get near the laptop, or beat her up till she's numb. But dating? That's not my thing. 

Lay: Okay maybe you dating someone like Chang isn't a good idea.

Mei: What is that supposed to mean? [her eyebrows quivered at Lay]

Luhan: He means that a crazy woman like you is no good for a nice guy like Chang. [he glared at her]

Mei: What? [she looked at Lay in a scary way] Is that what you were saying?

Lay: Woah Woah. Luhan! [he chuckled nervously] this is not how I've put my words. [his face turned read, a bit scared from Mei's tense look]

Luhan: just why don't you want to help me? 

Mei: I do want to help you. But I can not date. Dating is not my thing, you can find another girl~ 

Luhan: You're such a..... a.... [he clenched his fist, his vains stood out as he was moving clumsily and fast towards the door. Lay stood up in slow motion, just watching both of them fight. Is this how Luhan acts when he's with his family?! O.o ]

Mei: A what? 

Luhan: You're a selfish idiot. That's what you are. [he beamed while walking to the front door. Mei's mother went out from the kitchen at the rumpus they were causing. She was really surprised about Luhan's angry side, he never yelled at Mei like this before]

Mei: Well you're as selfish as I am, you set me up in a date with someone you don't know just so you can find that writer! Isn't that selfish? [she defended herself while watching Luhan wearing his shoes]

Luhan: [grabs the doorknob] Maybe I'm selfish, but at least I'm selfish in practice, though not in principle.... [he turned the doorknob and got out followed by the dorky Lay]

Luhan walked as fast as he could, almost running away just to keep a distance between him and the house. Lay rambled fast behind him to keep up with him.

Lay: Luhan, slow down! [he said and immediately Luhan stopped walking]

Luhan: [yelling] I don't know what her problem is! [imitating her voice] Anything for you, how can I help you? [he hissed] What a liar. [he clenched his teeth]

Lay: Okay, take it easy. Breath in [he motioned with his hands up and breathed in, Luhan followed his instructions] And out [he blew the air out along with Luhan] Relax okay?

Luhan: [sighs while putting his hands on his waist] Yixing?

Lay: Hmm?

Luhan: Call your friend.

Lay: Chang? Why?

Luhan: Just do it. 

Lay: O-Okay [he pulled his phone from his pocket and soon enough they started to walk again] It's ringing [he proclaimed]

Luhan: Give me the phone.

Lay gave him the phone and listened to what he had to say.

Luhan: Ah hello? Yes this is Luhan, Yixing's friend. Ermmmm I.. I have good news.

Chang: Oh really?

Luhan: Yes. I eeeh.. I found a girl! [he chimed]

Lay: What?! [he gasped]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this part :) hope you liked it

I was supposed to update yesterday, but I was forced to get out the house because it was my birthday XD haha

Anyway, don't forget to comment, and share this fan fic with your friends =3

Love you all <3 <3