~ Lula the hot chick ~

~ Manipulated by you ~

Luhan: I... Eh.. I found a girl [he chimed]

Lay: What? [he gasped]

Luhan: [glanced at him and motioned him to lower down his voice] so what now? Are you going to hack the girl's account?

Chang: Not so fast/ I need to see her first. 

Luhan: W-Well that's impossible.. She's not in town right now. 

Chang: Then send me a picture of hers.

Luhan held the phone off from his ear and glared at it, furrowing his eyesbrows as if he could see Chang in front of his eyes. Why is Chang so stubborn?!

"Luhan?" Luhan winced for a second then put the phone back on his ear.

Luhan: Yes.. I.... I will send you a picture once I get home. 

Chang: Okay.

Luhan: Is it possible for you to hack her account today?

Chang: What? No, our deal was hacking after the date on thursday.

Luhan: Look I know we made a deal. But I found the girl, the date is on thursday. There's only one day left for the date. So why not make me the favor now? 

Chang: Because I don't know if the date will end up good. What if she didn't come? What if she embarrassed me? What if- 

Luhan: Okay, Okay [he interrupted] I get it. So when can I get the informations?

Chang: Well, since you're in a hurry, I would say thursday after the date. I'll call you when I get home. Deal? 

Luhan: Deal.

Chang: Awesome! Don't forget to send me a picture of that girl. What's her name?

Luhan: Ermm.. She prefers to go with the name Lula.

Chang: Lula?

Luhan: Yes [he looked at Lay who was sending him creepy looks.]

Chang: Okay. Tell her that I will wait for her in front of the "Star City" cinema wearing a black T-shirt with black pants and........ I will be having my earphones around my neck.

Luhan: Okay, got it. 

Chang: Alright then. See you on thursday *Beep* [he hung up]

Luhan was in a daze. What did he just do? Did he really fulfill Baekhyun wish on seeing him dressed as a girl? Without even making eye-contact, he handed Lay his phone back, still trying to observe what he has put himself into, tasting the bitter reality he had to accept with his decision.

Lay was still clueless about  what "I found a girl" meant. He slowly blinked with his eyes, his mouth slightly open and dared to ask.

Lay: Luhan? Who's the girl?

Luhan looked at Lay frantically then chuckled like an evil master who had just came up with the most evil idea to conquer the world. There was no doubt that Lay was frightened about Luhan's sudden change on mental state. He jerked a bit, flinching at his pierce laugh that caught everyone's attention on the streets. 

Lay: Luhan, are you alright? 

Luhan: Yes [he chuckled once more] I've never been better!

Lay: Gege. [he said in a slow manner] You're freaking me out. 

Luhan: [patted Lay's shoulder once] I need to buy a wig and some pants and a nice shirt. [he smiled and then looked around] Hey wait a minute.. Are we at Nu ren Jie? (A.K.A Ladies street: is one of the newest additions to Beijing’s fashion scene.The Street is the first and largest clothing and garment retail market in Beijing with over 700 stalls to choose from.) Oh my god it keeps getting better! 

He lowered down his hand then marched between the crowd to the other side of street. Lay stood there for a few minutes "A wig?" he quivered, then tagged along following Luhan to the ladies street for shopping - that was obviously crowded with women. 

                   

 

~ With Seolhyun ~

 

Seolhyun: AH! I'm done with writing [she groaned as she boosted her chair further from the laptop, pushing with her hands away from the table]

Lauren: Ayy~ What's wrong? Already bored? [she beamed, and got up to see how much she had written]

Seolhyun: I'm sick of writing, I don't want to do it anymore. 

Lauren miened at the screen reading the last few sentences Seolhyun had written, she then turned her face to her left to look at the chafed her. leaning her left temple on her index and middle finger. Her normally calm and pleasant demeanor had changed and her face contorted in an all - consuming anger; her nostrils flaring, her eyes flashing and closing into slits, quivering and drooling, slurring words that were unintelligible came spewing into space like a volcano releasing its pent up emotions into the darkness. Usually Lauren would be carefull when she sees Seolhyun like this, but recently she just doesn't care how she would react if she said something wrong. She was sick of her attitude, and in her opinion she needed to hear the truth and not what she wanted to hear. Lauren bit her inner cheeks, then took a deep breath and released it looking at the ground, thoughtfully picking her words. 

Lauren: Get your a$$ off your chair and write. [she blurted out of the sudden while frantically getting on her feet, motioning her to get up]

Seolhyun was shocked of her reaction. Never did she expect that Lauren would suddenly get so irrational. She remained levelheaded and calm, still trying to realize what she just said.. Did she just tell her to get her off her chair and write? Is that how she speaks to HER lately? Seolhyun regained her strong attitude after feeling an odd neglecting feeling inside of her because of the shock. Her hands closed into fists and she crouched forward, daring her to repeat once more the words that had has awaken the devil in her. Typical Seolhyun.

Seolhyun's face was contorted in fury, eyes sparkled with ferocity as she met Lauren's tempered gaze.

Seolhyun: I'm sorry? [she asked in a monotone voice, yet sounded threatening] Could you repeat that please?

Lauren: [she cleared and lowered her gaze] ehem...... C [ "no no, don't get weak Lauren" she thought to herself and squeezed her eyes shut] C-Could you continue writing? [she asked carefully with a shaking voice]

Seolhyun: Could you please repeat literally what you said before? [she asked with the prospect of scratching her face]

One of the most things Lauren was horrified of is when Seolhyun talks politely when she's angry. If she curses immediately and with her thunderous voice when she's angry it's not that scary because you would be in the state to accept her anger and are aware that she would calm down after a while. But when she's talking politely to you with a mean look on her face with the obvious urge to grab your head and smash it on the table without mercy. Then you probably should take extra caution for the prospect of the hideous upcoming. Best way to avoid her is run and never look behind you because you'll never know what would happen to you when she gets you.

Lauren didn't want to get herself punched in the face, she tried to deal with thoughtfully. Should she run? should she confront her? Convince her to calm down? Her heart tended to beat faster, her eyes wide open in an innocent way. 

Seolhyun: Go on.. I won't do you no harm.

Okay now that means the complete opposite. I will do you no harm in Seolhyun's dictionary = I will smash your head on your wall with a baseball bat, and feed your rotten flesh to the dogs. 

So how would she react? she started to panic and tremble. Although she knew that it wouldn't help to act normal and innocent again, but tried to do her best. Her end was coming anyway.

Lauren: I didn't mean it that way. [she glared at a certain spot on the ground]

Seolhyun: Aha? Is that so? [she asked in a calm tone]

Lauren: I'm sorry. I just wanted to force you writing to feel in an ease after you finish the chapter. That's all

Seolhyun: Oh really? Why, that's a good way to encourage someone.

Lauren: Oh stop being so stupid! [she got carried away with her anger feelings once more, groaning at her. She watched Seolhyun's surprised yet fierce look, and regained her senses again.] Ehem. I mean lets talk like grown ups. I just  want you to finish the chapter for your own sake. 

Seolhyun: [sighed and looked at the ground fiddling with her fingers] I have to study. I  really feel like wasting my time on something that won't do any good. My writing won't do any progress in my relationship with Luhan. 

Lauren: You never know. 

Seolhyun sighed and hung her head down. Then got off her chair and headed to the table with lazy steps to take her books. and sat on her bed. Lauren watched Seolhyun's actions silently, then got up without uttering a single word and left the door ajar. She's probably going to study for now and write tomorrow, so she didn't want to discuss anything with her. went to the living room and the TV. Guess what's on.. "Mystery" the chinese drama she hated before. She somehow started to like it these days, she actually memorized the time of the airing. She was "waiting" for the drama in an indirect way.

Lauren: Alri~~~~ght. I only need popcorn and a soda drink.

 

~Meanwhile Luhan~

 

Lay: Luhaaaaaaaaan [he cried out desperately] come on. It's hot and I can't take it anymore. 

Luhan: Almost done. Just a second. 

Lay sighed, leaned on the wall next to the changing cubicle and looked at around, trying to kill the time. Hundreds of different stores. Teenagers walking around texting on their blackberries. Overpriced T-shirts. Waiting in line. Kids crying and shouting " can I have ", and "I want". Parents screaming at them to behave. Despite all that Lay loves shopping when he needs to, sometimes he even goes with the rest of the members, but shopping with Luhan for girls clothes was something he could never imagine doing. "Yixing" he heard Luhan's whisper. He turned around and opened the door ajar to peek inside. "Are you sure this outfit suits me better than the dress I picked earlier?" Luhan blurted in cofidence as soon as he saw Lay's head peeking inside the cubicle, checking himself out in the mirror. Lay's eyes were open wide, gaping at the blond guy in skinny jeans and a grey white checkered T-shirt. Luhan pulled down the uncomfortable jeans down a bit, straightening it to look even better. He released a desperate breath and looked up, lurking ashamed of his appearance while still pulling the cringy jeans down. Lay gulped and looked at Luhan's face in surprise. 

Luhan: So ermmm... [he quivered while casting in shame at him] What do you think?

Lay: [closed his mouth in a slow manner then blinked with his eyes quickly] I-I-I .... [he stuttered] You........ [he pointed at him in a loss of words]

Luhan: I want to die. [he sighed and peered down in disgrace] Look what I am forced to do to find a stupid girl who's taking over my life. [he looked at Lay with teary eyes] Why me? What did I ever do to people to be doing this??!! [he cried out loud getting emotional]

Lay bit his lower lip and looked out the cubicle, glancing all the people's hungry looks for curiousity of the owner of those desperate shrieks. Lay ignored their weird looks and then looked at the mischievous Luhan again. To come to terms with his "Girly" look that was obviously killing his manly look and insulting his pride, he tried to calm him down a bit.

Lay: Luhan... Just calm down a bit. Lower down your voice, people are  taking us for erts.

Luhan: I don't care what people might think about me anymore! I'm already embarrassed and ashamed about the idea of me going to that date! [he yelled at him]

Maybe the best thing now would be to stay quiet for Lay. Luhan was devestated about how his life has become. Forced to do stuff he sweared to never do. Go to sleep with a heavy heart not knowing if he would never wake up tomorrow to see the sunlight. Luhan plopped down and sat at the ground, literally crying. What is wrong with him? Nothing comes without efforts. You have to try hard to get what you want, you have to give your all to be where you want to be. Nothing comes without sacrifices and efforts. Lay decided not to stay quiet and watch all this with no actions, he entered the cubicle and closed the door behind him and kneeled down to Luhan's level and talked to him in a sweet manner. 

Lay: Gege.. I know that you feel ashamed of the way you look, and perhaps you're thinking about giving up and dropping everything. [he paused a bit to see some reaction from Luhan] But if you're not going to do the sought after to find that girl, who is? Think about it.. 

Luhan lifted his head and looked to the side wiping his tears. "How could I be so weak?" Luhan thought to himself, trying hard to look manly despite his feminine look.

Lay: And to be honest.. You look... good. You want to look like a girl and you managed to do that. You only need a wig and some make up and you'll be fine, you can do it.  

Luhan: Really? [he looked up desperately for more encouragment]

Lay: Yes. [he patted his left shoulder hard and got  up] Now go get changed and let's look at other shops for a wig. [he reached out his hand for Luhan to get up. And so he did] The wigs here are more expensive than a diamond ring [he groaned and closed the door right after it]

Luhan smiled softly at Lay's consoling words, then recked to strip into his clothes.

It didn't bother Lay that much to wait another 15 minutes for Luhan to change into his clothes... Well maybe it takes more than that since the jeans are tight.. Like TIGHT tight. However, when he exited the cubicle, holding the jeans and shirt he decided to buy. He went to the cashier along with Lay and smiled at the woman saying "Hello" in a strong yet soft manner. The woman gave both of them a strange look, then did her job, scanning his items, folding the clothes neatly and putting it in a sack, she then summarized the price then intermitttently taking her eyes off the cash register, telling him the price "73.75 Yuan" she said with a nice smile. Luhan reached for his pocket and pulled out his wallet, and paid. The cashier was typing something on the cash register when Luhan awkwardly watched her expressions. He somehow had the urge to justify why he was buying girls clothing. She realized the tense look Luhan was giving her and peeked a look at him.

Luhan: I-It's for my girlfriend. [he said awkwardly and smiled]

The cashier nodded, careless about his words, yet doing her job as the nice worker "20.25 yuan!" she chimed and handed him the change. and printed the receipts putting it in the sack then gave it to him. 

Cashier: Thank you for shopping at TaoBao. Have a nice day sir [she grinned]

Luhan: Thank you, you too

Cashier: Thank you~ come again. 

As soon as Lay went ahead exiting the shop, Luhan stopped walking and glared at a certain spot on the ground once he got out. Lay didn't notice that at first, walking while humming some song, then he felt that Luhan wasn't walking beside him nor following his steps to the wigs shop. He looked through the sea of people for the blonde guy, and didn't fail to find a non-moving human being standing there all alone thinking deeply about something. Lay frowned a bit then moved towards him with lazy steps. He stopped  right in front of him and galred at what Luhan was staring at... His feet. Lay sighed. How many times does he have to convince him that disguising as a girl is the only way to get closer to that girl? Lay sweared to himself that this is the last time he would act calm about Luhan's sudden change of mood. He layed his hand on Luhan's shoulder then shook him lightly.

Lay: Luhan, come on. Stop acting like that. We already talked about it in there. 

Luhan raised his head and looked at Lay with a sullen expression. This is really too much for Lay. 

Lay: Come on [he nodded with his head towards the wig shop and took a step away from him. persuading him to tag along]

Instead of taking steps closer to the shop, Luhan just stood there. Lay lowered down his head, admitting that he has failed to make him feel better, he then heard Luhan stammering something quizically.

Luhan: Did you see the way she looked at me? [he pleaded for a comforting answer]

Lay pressed his lips together, unaware about how to deal with Luhan anymore. It seemed to him that whatever his answer would be, Luhan would still feel down. Lay broek the gap between the both of them, and took Luhan by his hand and marched with angry steps towards the wig shop. Luhan didn't even struggle or tell him to let him go. Instead he let Lay lead him to that shop. Luhan felt the grip on his hand loosen up at some point. He rubbed his hand and looked in front of him "Yiwu Style wigs" He peered at Lay who exchanged looks with him, then looked at the shop again. This would be even more embarrassing than buying girls clothing. He suddenly turned around and wanted to go away, taking frantic steps. He was abotu to pass Lay by, when he felt two arms holding onto him, preventing him to take further steps.

Luhan: I can't do this. I don't want to go through this anymore. [he anxiously blabbered]

Lay: Luhan, don't think too much about it. Let's just go in and buy a wig and go out. [he said in a sweet tone]

Luhan: Yixing, just let it be, it won't help. Let's go back. [he struggled, desperately willing to escape]

Lay: Okay that's it idiot. [he nagged and harshly proppled him to stand face to face in front of him, pointed at his face, and anger-talked him] You're going into that shop, and you're buying a stupid wig, understood?

Luhan: I don't want to.

Lay: I'm not giving you another option Luhan. I'm sick of seeing you uneasy and confounded, helplessly waiting for the next thing to come. You finally have the key to find her, and you're foolishly throwing that key into the sea, which is insane. You are going into that shop, and you will buy a wig rather you like it or not!

Luhan was shocked. Never did he see Lay that angry or agressive. He didn't even blink once while examining Lay's irritable face. They stood like that for a few seconds till Lay finally looked away and his face expressions softened. "Come"  he said and passed Luhan by entering the shop. "Well I guess I can't argue with him anymore" Luhan thought to himself and got into the shop scurrying.

Since Luhan was embarrassed to try on a lot of wigs on his head, they didn't stay much in the shop till they picked a certain wig. 

Lay: Okay then let's go with this one. [he grabbed the wig and went ahead to the cashier, not caring what people might think]

Lay stood in line holding the wig proudly, yet Luhan covered his face trying to ignore the weird looks the women were giving both of them. Soon it was their turn, and Luhan stood next to Lay like a helpless puppy. While Lay was talking to the worker, he checked his phone. He had a few missedcalls from Mei which he didn't want to deal with right now. He just ignored them and put the phone back into his pocket, peeking at Lay every once in a while, appreciating his effort. He even paid for the wig. Although Luhan had prepared the wanted money, holding the cash in his hands, but Lay nodded at him refering at him that he'll pay for some reason. It didn't take him long to buy it and storm out of the shop holding the sack in his hand. Lay was furious with his steps, Luhan had to speed up his pace to tag along. At that moment he realized how much he treasured Lay's friendship, he is always there for him, caring, giving him a hand in almost everything. Although he is younger than him, but at this moment precisely it had the complete different perspective. He had the urge to stop him and tell him all this in his face, yet some part of him couldn't let that happen.

At some point Lay stopped, and turned back to face Luhan - who also happened to stop walking. a soft smile formed on Lay's face as Luhan looked him in the eyes. Perhaps he could read his thoughts from his eyes. Cause after all, the eyes are the window to your soul.

Lay nodded towards the streets, motioning him to walk by his side, outwalking Luhan with smaller steps than before. Another dimple smile brightened his face as he heard Luhan strolling after him like a duckling that has found its mother. Up to the dorm. 

When they arrived, Luhan went to his room and put the sacks on the ground, releasing one more deep sigh before Lay entered the room, and soon followed by Suho and Xiumin.

Suho: Hey, are you alright? [he approached Luhan]

Luhan: Yeah... 

Xiumin: What's that?..... [he nodded at the sacks on the ground, curiousity taking over him] Food? [he squinted]

Luhan: No... Some stuff I need. 

Xiumin: Like what? [he bowed and was about to probe what's in them when he saw his hand being slapped] YAH! [he looked up, glancing Lay's face]

Lay: Get up, there's nothing for you here. 

Xiumin: Well thank you for the information i already knew. [he wanted to search through them again]

Lay: Hyung~ 

Xiumin: Alright, alright [he groaned and got up] But don't dare to hit me again. 

Lay: Okay, I'm sorry. I won't [he persuaded him in a clumsy manner] Could the both of you please get out? We need to discuss something. 

Suho: [he eyed Luhan and Lay ] Since when did we star keeping secrets from each other?

Xiumin: Yeah right.. I though we are one or something.. [he added scratching his head in confusion]

Lay: [sighed] I'll tell you later.

Xiumin: Okay... [he furrowed his brows at them and went out followed by Suho]

Soon as the closed the door, Lay bowed and lifted the sacks from the ground, and pressed them against his upper body, looking him in the eyes.

Lay: Go get dressed.. We have to send Chang a photo. [he ordered Luhan and sat on the chair while Luhan went into the bathroom to change without nagging him that he doesn't want to]

Lay fiddled with his fingers trying to distract himself of the voices "ouch" and "pluck" some sort of sound like something birching on your body. Lay was frightened of those sounds. 

Lay: Are you alright? 

Luhan: Yes, it's just.... [sighed]

Lay: [he waited a bit and then asked] What?

Luhan: I'm having a hard time with the bra [he admitted shyly]

Lay: Do you need help?

Luhan: No, wait [ *pluck* this sound was heard again]

Lay: What's that sound?

Luhan: The bra strap.

Lay: It makes sounds?

Luhan: No silly! I was wearing the bra and I released the strap on my shoulder.

suddenly the door opens, and a beautiful enchanting Luhan appears. He stepped out of the bathroom and tucked some hair strands behind his ear, then looked at Lay.

Luhan: What do you think? 

Lay looked at Luhan from head to toe, then fixed his gaze on his face. 

Lay: We need to do something about... [he gazed at his chest]

Luhan intermittently lowered his head to look at his chest. He then realized that he had one important touch to do. He had to fill the empty bra. He looked at Lay clueless. "Wait. I'll be right back"  said Lay and stormed out of the room. It didn't last minutes till he came back with loads of stuff, he closed the door behind him, and then hurried to the bed and placed the stuff on it. 

Lay: Okay. We have sponges, tissues, papers and socks. Pick one.

Luhan looked at each item, imagining which one would be perfect for the job.

Luhan: let's try the socks. 

He picked up the socks from the bed and then started to fill the inner side of the bra with the socks after he put a few pair of socks in each other to form them as a ball. Lay also helped forming the other ball. When Luhan was done stuffing, he grabbed the 2nd ball of socks and admired it.

Lay: Is something wrong? 

Luhan: That one looks bigger than this one [he looked at his left side from his chest]

Lay: Really? [he examined the ball in his hand and then looked at Luhan's chest] You're right. Well let's remove a sock.

Luhan: Make them 3

Lay: Okay. 

When he removed 3 socks, Lay stuffed them in the right cup, then stepped back and compared his master piece.

Luhan: And?

Lay: Looks natural. [he chuckled at the erted him] Okay let's take some pictures and send the best one to Chang.

They didn't waste time. Immediately Lay took his phone and told Luhan to pose. Instead of doing some move he awkwardly stood there. Lay froze in his spot for a moment then asked.

Lay: What is it?

Luhan: How do girls take pictures?

Lay: [blinked with his eyes] I don't know. [he thought for a few seconds] Here [he walked towards the chair and dragged it to the middle of the room] Use this chair. [he pointed at it, and Luhan sat on it] Cross your legs [he added and Luhan obeyed his order] And now lay your hands on your thigh. [Luhan did as Lay told him to do. Lay stepped back and squinted at the vision in front of him] Perfect!

He looked at his screen and then stood somewhere else, searching for the perfect ankle to snap a picture. "Cachish" a whirring sound was released from his phone. He checked the photo and smiled.

Lay: I swear if I wasn't the one who took this picture, I would definitely say that you are 100% a girl. 

Luhan: [smiled and headed towards him in excitement, he scooted next to him and looked at the phone] Oh my god! is that really me?

Lay: Yes... Satisfied? 

Luhan: I don't know [he peered at him] what do you think? 

Lay: I think we should send it. Lulu [he teased as he felt a punch on his arm. He laughed. It didn't hurt that much since he saw this coming]

Lay sent the picture to Chang and they both waited for a response, looking at each other then somewhere else. The room was silent. None of them said something to the other. They just waited for the next thing to happen. Will he reject to date Lulu? They hoped for the best. The phone suddenly started to ring and Lay's eyes widened, he picked up the phone and answer in a quizzical tone "Hello?"  

Chang: Hello Yixing. 

Lay: Did you get the picture?

Chang: Yes. 

Lay: And? 

Chang: She's cute. How old is she? 

Lay waved with his hand and started to jump, preventing his laugh come out. Luhan quivered and scooted closed to him and forced Lay to stay quiet by holding his hand. Lay regained his senses and proceeded talking as he saw Luhan's head next to his so he could listen to the conversation with him. 

Lay: 23. 

Chang: What?! Are you serious? I though that she's a minor, that's why I was asking about her age.

Lay: She's 23 believe it or not. 

Chang: Wow. Okay then tell her I'll meet her the day after tomorrow at "Star City" cinema at 6:30. The movie starts at 7. 

Lay: Okay. Anything else? 

Chang: No. I'll call you when I get the girl's information.

Lay: Alright thanks.

Lay hung up the phone then turned to Luhan and gave him a firm look. He patted his shoulder once as if he was transfering his powers to him. 

Lay: I did what I had to do. The rest is up to you. 

Luhan nodded and looked at the ground, while lay marched to the door. "Yixing" Luhan suddenly called as Lay turned around and raised a brow. 

Luhan: Thank you. [he said sincerely after a pause]

Lay smiled and nodded then walked out of the room.

The rest of the day passed by fairly quickly and it was already dark outside.

Luhan didn't do much the next day. He either checked if the fan fiction had been updated or he looked for a way to find out about the mysterious "Xiau Lulu"  Although he knew that he will know some things about her on thursday, but he thought to himself "Maybe I can get some informations without any help" Well he was clearly wrong. It was already noon with the help of their hectic schedule, and he didn't find anything about Xiau Lulu, not her age, nor her name where she lives, nothing. He doesn't even know what she's up to with her fan fiction. He doesn't know that she had just typed the last sentence finishing the 5th part of her fan fiction and published it. He was too tired the moment he came home from the interview they had along with the other EXO members. So he straightly went to bed.

For Seolhyun it was also a tiring day. She woke up early and started to study and then after lunch she made a "fan fiction break"  where she wrote what was left to finish the chapter, doing what it takes to make her readers get excited for the next part, captivated with it without loosing interest in it since she's going to stop writing for a while due to her exams.

Someone who was very proud of this action was no other but Lauren. She was even more excited about Seolhyun seeing Luhan as Seolhyun herself. Only the idea of it made her heart flutter, maybe he'd fall in love with her from the first sight? she'd think. It's like she's living in a bubble; her own world where everything has an happy ending. " Only god knows what she's thinking about~ " Seolhyun said to herself as she glanced Lauren day-dreaming. "Let's just wait up for tomorrow and see what happens. Maybe he'll come" she gave herself something to dream about.

 

~ The date ~

 

Luhan was nervous and afraid. All the bad ideas rushed through his mind, although Lay said that he looked good but somehow he didn't have a shred of hope. "He'll know that I'm a guy" "I look suspiciously gay" " I don't want to go"  He kept saying every now and then. The last time he got that nervous was.... Never! He wasn't even that nervous at his first date. Well it's probably because he was going out as a man.

When he finished dressing up he looked in the mirror and released a heavy breath. Lay smiled from behind and gave him an encouraging look.

Luhan: Okay I think I'm done.

Lay: hmmmmm [he patted on his chin with his index; thinking] you know what we could do as a simple feminine touch?

Luhan: What? 

Lay: Put some eyeliner and lipgloss.

Luhan: What?! [he turned around his face showing disgust expressions] no way! 

Lay: Why not? It would be cute.

Luhan: I won't put make up on [he crossed his arms in front of his chest]

Lay: As if you don't put make up when we go on stage~ =.= [he got up from his seat and walked out of the room] I'll be right back.

Luhan sighed and sat at the bed. "I just have to bare with it this day and then it's all over"  he comforted himself before Lay came back holding Baekhyun's hand, dragging him into the room. 

Baekhyun: How can I hel- WOW Luhan you look attractive. [he grinned]

Luhan: [looked at Lay shocked] Why did you bring him in here?!! [he shouted]

Lay: We need his make up skills.

Luhan: I told you already. I won't put make u-

Baekhyun: Aish be quiet and hold this. [he put his make up bag on Luhan's lap]

Baekhyun bent forward. "Head up high"  he ordered. Luhan didn't listen though. "Aish jincha"  he raised Luhan's head by grabbing his chin, and looked at his flawless face. Lay took a seat next to them and regarded with full attention what Baekhyun was doing.

Baekhyun:  Okay let's see hmmm... [he stood straight and examined Luhan's face thinking about what to do] Okay I think I know what I'm going to do.

He said and immediately started working on his face "A little concealer here~" he said and tapped the concealer on working from the outside of the eye to the inside near the nose with a small brush. Then he put some foundation on his index and greased it on Luhan's face chuckling at his reaction. After that he dusted his face lightly with the translucent powder immediately after applying the foundation to give a nice matte finish and held the coverage in place. Baekhyuun backed off a bit and admired his work. "Looks good for now" he nodded and then he roamed through his make up bag mumbling "Where is it.. Where is it? Aaaah there it is!" He chimed showing them his precious eyeliner. "close your eyes" he said softly as he started to draw a line across the upper lid on the lash line, starting with the left eye. He smudged the line at the end to soften the look a bit with his finger. "OUCH!" groaned Luhan as he slapped Baekhyun's hand away from his face, glaring at him. 

Baekhyun: Sorry [he uttered and drew a line on the other eye lid then smudged it softer this time. He then took a step back and looked at Luhan's face] hmmm. Lipgloss?

Luhan: No! [he stood up abruptly]

Baekhyun: Why? Sheer lip gloss is a boy's best friend! [he waved with his hand down] 

Luhan: Ew. Stop acting gay! 

Baekhyun: Oh honey you look so cute when you're angry. Is the little baby angry? hmm? [he tickled his chin with his long slender fingers]

Luhan: YAH! JINCHA! [he slapped his hand away and sent him a pierce look] I'm warning you! 

Baekhyun: Relax I was just fooling  around. Anyway, since you don't like lipgloss, I recomend you to use lip balm [he showed him the tube. Luhan didn't seem to agree with the suggestion] Oh come on, it will add a nice touch. Here [he applied it to his lips] Ow. Shiny [he chuckled as he stepped away] Okay we're done. 

Luhan marched to the bathroom to check his look as he blurted "I will never ever let you do this agai- Wow" they suddenly heard him gasp in surprise. Baekhyun smiled slyly and asked "And?" 

Luhan walked out and stood inn front of them shocked.

Luhan: I look like a girl! 

Baekhyun: [looked around the room and then fixed his gaze at Luhan again] Isn't that what you wanted? 

Luhan: Y-Yeah? [he asked insecurely]

Baekhyun: Okay, you look like a fine lady. Do you know how to act like one?

Lay: Oh we learnt that yesterday! 

Baekhyun: Okay. Let's check your skills. [he walked towards Luhan and smiled brightly] Hey you're here~ [he layed his hand on his back and Luhan flinched arching his back to the side pushing himself away from Baekhyun]

Luhan: What the hell are you doing?!

Baekhyun: Practicing to see if you can act like a young lady

Luhan: I'm fine thanks [he groaned and looked to the side]

Lay: Ay Luhan you need to practice come on [he encouraged him] imagine me  being Chang's friend and Baekhyun being your date.

Luhan sighed and then agreed by nodding. 

Baekhyun: Hey sweety, you're here! [he chimed and put his hand gently on Luhan's back guiding him to Lay. Copying his previous act]

Luhan: Hi~ 

Lay: Softer Luhan you're a girl. Remember?

Luhan: [sighed and covered his face]

Baekhyun: It's alright just soften it up a bit

Luhan: Hi~ [he softened his voice a bit and then looked at the young mn in his room] better? 

Baekhyun: It's good.

Lay: Yeah. Cute to be precise.

Baekhyun: Okay Lia this is Yixing.. Yixing this is  Lia. My princess [he introduced them to each other and Luhan complains again] 

Luhan: Stop being so cheesy, and stop touching my back! It's disgusting

Baekhyun: Well I'm sorry but rather you like it or not. You're going to hav to do this. You don't know what comes up when you're with Chang. Now stay quiet and act like a cute girlfriend, because otherwise you won't find that girl. Understood?

Luhan: Fine! 

Baekhyun: [twitched his eyebrows at him] It's not like you're doing me a favor you know. It's the other way around. [he sighed and layed his hand on his back again as some sort of tease]

Lay: Hi Lia, it's a pleasure to meet you after hearing so much about you. 

Luhan: hmm it's a pleasure to meet you too. [he smiled] 

Baekhyun: Great! Now. Sit down [he pointed at the bed waiting for Luhan to make a move]

Luhan furrowed his brows and found it weird that Baekhyun was asking him to sit down. What's so hard about taking a seat? Is it really that neccesary to make a practice session for it? He plopped down on the bed and sat like he usually does. That's when Lay and Baekhyun started to scold him as if he commited some sort of crime. He grabbed a hold of his thumping heart and eyed the two shocked.

Luhan: What is it? 

Lay: Legs togther. Not apart. 

Baekhyun: Yeah. Like Lay sits during the interview [he joked and got a slap on the arm from Lay]

Luhan: Oh [he closed the gap between his legs] Okay. What now? 

Baekhyun sat next to Luhan on his bed, and rubbed his own thighs. For some reason it didn't bother Luhan that much that Baekhyun was sitting on his bed. Maybe he didn't even notice it since he was so focused on acting. Anyways, he waited for the up coming. Baekhyun looked at Luhan quizically. 

Baekhyun: You're going to the movies right? [he asked and Luhan nodded. Baekhyun laughed a bit then took a deep breath] Aigoo. This is going to be bad~ 

Luhan: What? Why? [he freaked out a bit cause of the sudden change in Baekhyun's calm and professional manner]

Baekhyun: Okay. No matter what happened [he paused and then looked at Luhan] Don't let him kiss you. Maximum would be on the cheek. 

Luhan: He won't kiss a girl he doesn't know! 

Baekhyun: Well to him you're a stranger. But to his friends you're his girlfriend. And what his friends think is more important to him than anything else 

Luhan: No, no.. He won't do that. [he shook his head and then looked at Lay afraid of the answer to his question] Would he?

Lay blinked with his eyes and hummed "Mmmmmmmm"​ he looked around the room and Luhan gasped in awe. 

Luhan: Yixing?????

Lay: I don't know. I don't think he would~ 

Luhan: Oh god [he burried his face in his lap]

Baekhyun: No panic. Just tell him that you're sick and act calm. 

Luhan: Alright 

Baekhyun: Also. Don't panic if he put his hand around you or gets a little touchy. 

Luhan: A little touchy? [he raised his head]

Baekhyun: Yeah you know~ holding your hand, grabbing you by your waist to pull you closer to him to protect you and stuff.

Luhan: [squeezed his eyes shut] Just kill me already. 

Baekhyun: You can do it~ [he patted on his shoulder] fighting~! 

Suddenly their conversation was cut off by the deafness sound of a horning. Luhan knew that this was the taxi he ordered from earlier.

Lay: Oh my god Luhan it's almost 6 you have to go! 

Luhan looked at the time and then freaked out. He hurried and grabbed his phone and put it in his bag and ran out. Lay and Baekhyun followed him to the door giving him tips as he slipped into his gray ballerinas he purposely bought for tonight to match with his look. 

Lay: Don't forget, your name is Lia [he shouted while watching Luhan running towards the taxi clumsily]

Baekhyun: And walk gently like a lady. 

Lay: and sit with your legs together not apart! [he added lastly and then waved at Luhan before the car drove off] 

Both of them stayed  by the door trailing the car with their eyes till it finally disappeared from their sight completely. Baekhyun sighed and chuckled

Baekhyun: I feel like a father who just sent his daughter to her first date

Lay chuckled and then sighed before telling Baekhyun to come in.

 As soon as Luhan arrived to the meeting point he started to review everything they had done in the dorm in his mind. Even in th car he was practicing to fake a soft voice till he found the right one again although the driver was giving him weird looks. But it was already embarrassing to him for appear like that in public. While he was walking to Star cinema he scanned the faces around him. Did they figur out that he is actually a man? he pictured that all eyes were on him and that everyone was giving him weird looks and cursing him. He shook his head and focused on his target and regained confidence. "I'm a beautiful young lady who is strong and independent"  he repeated that sentence as some sort of brain wash to convince himself that he is a girl, and it worked. But somehow all the confidence that gathered up in him dropped to the lowest level the moment he heared the name Lia being calld. He stopped where he was and looked around bug-eyed searching for Chang. "I'm here" he heard another alert as he searched through the sea of people for him. Aaah there he is. Chang ran slightly towards Luhan and smiled at him laying his hand on his back, leading Luhan to his friEnds that wer awaiting him outside the cinema. For one second he flinched and Chang whispered a sorry. Suddenly he stopped walking and  faced Luhan. He was really close, grabbing him by his arms. Luhan shivered as he slowly looked at both of the strong hands that wer holding him.

Chang: Okay listen. You probably know why you're here, and what we're doing on our date, and who you're doing this for. Here are th rules: I might hold your hand or if my friends put me in an awkward position i'll hug you. I'm telling you this so you won't freak out. If you slap curse me or don't catch up with my acting I will not get the information for your friend. [he said in one breath] clear? 

Luhan: [nodding with his head] 

Chang: Good. Now let's go [he grabbed his hand and lead him to the cinema in front of them]

Oh boy.. I'm dead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

horray~! Finally updated after a year :D 

Wait up for the next chapter. They're going to meet each other. Excited? 

Chang

Chang