First Night

THIS LOVE

 

Umma held a rattan and she… ARGH! Hit my calf again and again and again. “Aigo~ I can’t believe it! All my children will marry this year!”

“Umma, don’t hit her again. She won’t walk properly tomorrow.” Eunhye eonni begged umma. Umma stop hitting me and let me go. “Aphoooo!!!”

“Yah! Stop crying!” Donghwa threw me a pillow. And umma did the same.

“Aigo~ I can’t believe this.” Said umma as she massage her head. “Jihae, all you have to do is marry that guy, ok?”

“Aniyooo~ :P”

Umma threw me another pillow. “Yah! Don’t stick out your tongue like that!”

“But I don’t want to marry him.” I pouted.

“That aegyeo won’t work on me.” She glared at me. “Since Eunhye and Donghwa postpone to have baby, and I can’t put my hope on Donghae, you should make umma a grandchild!”

“MWO??? Umma!! ert!!!”

“Yah! Give me grandchild, or I’ll erase you from the family.”

“Aniyo~”

“Yah! You’ll like it.”

“:P I don’t care,”

“Yah! If you don’t give me nephew or niece, I’ll kick you to the hell.” Donghwa glared at me.

“Yah! You can make baby with unni!”

Suddenly I felt a strange aura from Eunhye unni. Geez, she looked at me with her puppy eyes. “Jihae-yah, you know unni want to be a great surgeon. Will you give umma grandchild?”

I narrowed my eyes when I realize umma, Donghwa and Eunhye unni gave me their puppy eyes. – great I sould say yes or they’ll cry like a baby. “Araseo araseo~ how many babies do you want? One? Two? Three??”

“Yah! Jung Jihae! What the hell are you talking about??!!!”

Donghwa, Eunhye unni, umma and I stunned when we found Donghae glared on me. Crap!!! He ran away from his first night!

“Lee Donghae! What are you doing here??!”

 

Previously…

 

“Yah! Lee Donghae, where are you going?” Sooyeon stopped Donghae who was about to leave their hotel room.

“You lock this room?” Donghae asked her.

“Ani, wae?”

“I can’t open it!” he complained.

“Not my business.” She said as she drank her smoothie. “I have strawberry smoothie, you want it?”

Donghae pouted and approached Sooyeon. “Who lock this room?”

“Halmuni, maybe…”

“Call her!”

“Why I have to?”

“You want us to be here until tomorrow????”

“Why not?”

“But we won’t do what they want!”

“Do what??”

“Eh?” Donghae can’t explain. He looked away and sat beside Sooyeon who was watching a drama.

“You worry of that girl?” she asked him. And he nodded. “Kyuhyun is a good guy, don’t worry.”

“You know him??”

“Naui chingu, wae?”

Donghae gave her his death glare. “You have chingu, why you have to fallin’ love with me? Why you not fallin’ love with him?”

Sooyeon narrowed her eyes on Donghae. “Why I have to answer those silly questions?”

“Yah! You can marry him, and live happily ever after!”

“== yah! Sikkeuro! You sound like halmuni now--”

“Yah! Listen to me!”

“Stop yelling at me! If you want to leave, then leave!”

“Then why you have to fallin love with me?”

Sooyeon threw her glass to the floor. And it made him silent. “Don’t you ever ask me that question! Now, leave if you want! I won’t stop you or beg you to stay. LEAVE!!!”

Donghae gulped. He walked towards the door and tried to open the door, but he can’t.  Sooyeon sighed and regret her action. She picked up the glass carelessly, and it made her finger bleeding. “Aish,”

Donghae walked towards the bathroom and back with a first aid box. He took her hand, but Sooyen realeased his hands from her. “I’ve told you to leave me.”

“Jung Sooyeon, you are bleeding!”

“Why you should care?”

“Look, I try to help you! Could you please stop talking to me in that tone?”

“I can’t.”

He sighed and cleaned her blood by antiseptics. Sooyeon looked in pain. “Apho?” he asked her and she nodded. “Later, don’t be that careless.”

“Why you should do this?”

“== ridiculous.”

“Nugu?”

“You! I’m talking to you Jung Sooyeon!”

“Yah! Be careful!” she hit Donghae’s head. “Apho…”

“Araseo, hold on for seconds…”

Sooyeon smiled a bit when she looked at Donghae who was really careful with her finger. “Kyeopta…”

“Eh? What did you say?”

“Aniyo… ”

“I’ll call receptionist to give me another key.”  He said as he put a band on her finger.”Are you sure it’s okay if I leave?”

“I’ve told you to leave me.”

“But still, you’re dishonest with yourself.”

“So,you call me a liar now?”

“Normal people won’t allow their groom run from their first night.”

“Are you trying to call me abnormal??”

“No, I just…”

Sooyeon cut his words. “Lee Donghae, LEAVE! L.E.A.V.E!!”

“Ara, ara, I leave!”

 

In a few minutes, Donghae got his key and leave. He left Sooyeon with her drama. “Hmm… he understand woman feeling.” She mumbled. “If he loves me back, it would be better. *sigh* It’s hard to live with someone who doesn’t love you. But, I can’t live with him… the guy who loves me.”

“Are you talking to me, Sooyeon?” Kyuhyun suddenly entered her room. “Kyuhyun-ah!” she greeted him.

“Are you mad or MAD??? You let him go on your first night???”

“Wae?” she asked him innocently.

He sighed. “Someone who loves you? Nugu??”

Sooyeon smiled. “Secreted^^”

“Yah!”

“He cried at my wedding.”

“Nugu?!”

“Lee Joon from Acting class.”

“Eh? That Rain looks alike??”

She nodded. “But, I can’t resist Donghae in my heart…”

“You such a pabo!” Kyuhyun hit her head. “He’s a great guy with great future. You such a stupid, Jung Sooyeon.”

“I’ve tried to love him back, but Donghae always steal my attention. And I can’t hold his existence in my heart.”

“:P Love, Kyuhyun… we talk about love~”

“== I hate that word.”

She hit his head. “You’ll feel it someday, trust meh!”

“What will you do tonight?” Kyuhyun asked her as he walked towards the kitchen.

“Any suggestion?”

“Let’s go clubbing!”

“aniyo -_-  let’s watch drama~”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gyaaaa sorry for the very late update *bow*

I was had a bad fever and I should prepare myself for the University test on 31st and 1st july. 

wish me luck guys^^

sorry for the typo and grammar *bow*