Aegyeo, Teasing and Meeting.

THIS LOVE

“Kyuhyun-ssi, where are you going?”

 

Kyuhyun was wearing his peach shirt when Jihae curled up herself on the couch. They had just returned from a vacation. Kyuhyun and Jihae spent more than two months in Italy for vacation and to make Jihae feel better after Donghae found her with Kyuhyun. Jihae blamed herself for everything that happened to her and Donghae. Kyuhyun tried his best to make her feel better, but he failed. Kyuhyun decided to take Jihae with him to Italy for a business trip. When he saw Jihae was happy with the trip, he decided to have a few more weeks in Italy. They went to Firenze, Milan, Venice, Sicilia, Torino, and they also spent a few days in Monaco.

 

“But we’ve just arrived, Kyu,”

“You can stay at home if you want^^ It’s just a garden party that Kang Group held for their anniversary.” Kyuhyun explained. Jihae looked at him from head to toe and he looked so gorgeous with his new shirt. “I’ve told you that shirt looks good on you.” Jihae complimented him.

“It wasn’t the shirt, it was me. I’m too gorgeous, right?” Kyuhyun gave Jihae his seducing stare and it made her blushed like a teenager. ‘Geez~ he’s mind reader ==’ she said to herself.

“You’ll come with me or not?” Kyuhyun asked her. Jihae think a bit. “Ok, I’ll come with you.”

Jihae was about to got up from the couch when Kyuhyun stopped her. “Hey, you looked fat.”

Jihae narrowed her eyes on him and threw Kyuhyun a pillow. “Yah! You told me to eat everything I want when we were in Italy!” She yelled at him. “Do you think you don’t have a fat belly?”

Kyuhyun looked at his tummy and he looked surprised. “Oh god.. I ate too much pasta and gelato.” He said as he his tummy and cheeks. “Oh no! I’m so chubby!”

Jihae chuckled and pinched his belly. “Aigo~ you’re so fat!” She said as he walked towards her room. Jihae picked a black dress for the party. “I think black will hide my fat belly.” She said as she started to change. But she couldn’t zip her dress. “Aish!!” she muttered.

“Yah, wae geurae?”

Kyuhyun stunned in the doorway when she saw Jihae’s back. He gulped and felt something strange with him. Jihae turned around and looked awkward with the situation. “Um, I… the zipper…”

Kyuhyun tried to avoiding her eyes. “Umm… stuck?”

“Umm.. neh…”

Kyuhyun walked closer towards her and tried to help her. But suddenly he remembered something. “Jihae-ssi, we aren’t going to a funeral.”

“But you told me that I’m fat. I choose black to hide it.” She explained.

Kyuhyun walked towards her closet and back with a beautiful peach day dress. “We haven’t worn any couple things.”

“== so you want me to wear that dress?” She asked him with her strange stare. Kyuhyun nodded steadily. “C’mon, we’ll look good when we wear couple outfitt.”

Jihae shook her head steadily. “It’s a no. Shireo”

Kyuhyun pouted and acted like he was three years old kid. Jihae narrowed her eyes on him and gave him a glare. “Don’t ever try to show your bad aegyeo to me.”

Kyuhyun gave her his evil smirk then approached her and pulled her dress like a kid who wants something from his mommy. “Jebaaal~”

“Yah! Kyuhyun! Don’t pull my dress or else…”

Before Jihae finished her words, Kyuhyun pulled her dress and… “CHO KYUHYUN!!!” Jihae shouted at Kyuhyun and turned around immediately.  Kyuhyun’s face reddens and he looked so shock. “M, mianhae…”

“GET OUT BEFORE I CALL POLICE!”

“Eh? Police?” Kyuhyun widened his eyes. “I’m not a ! I’m your husband!”

“Ok, I’ll wear that dress but get out of my room now!”

Kyuhyun smiled and left her room with a happy face.

 

Seongnam-gu

 

“Aigo~ another young couple^^”

Mrs. Kang from Kang group greeted them. Kyuhyun and Jihae bowed at her and greeted her back. “Annyeonghaseyo Kang Sajangnim^^”

Kyuhyun kept his hand on Jihae’s waist. And it made Mrs. Kang envy of them. “Kyuhyun-ah! Stop showing your closeness! You guys stop making me envy!”

Jihae and Kyuhyun looked at each other and let out a shy laugh. “Ah, Kamsahamnida Kang sajangnim.” Jihae said as she moved closer to Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun, how’s your bussiness doing? We didn’t meet in the last share holders meeting in Jeju.” Kang sajangnim asked Kyuhyun.

“Ah, I didn’t attend the last share holders meeting because Jihae and I stayed in Italy for about two and a half months.” Kyuhyun explained. “Secretary Jang replaced me at the meeting.”

“Oh, I see.” Sajangnim kang said as she smiled at Jihae. “How about you, Mrs. Cho? Do you run business?”

Jihae looked at Kyuhyun. She didn’t know what to say but Kyuhyun gave her sign to answer Kang sajangnim question. “Um… I just wait for him at home.”

Jihae could saw that Kang sajangnim envy of them. “I was doing the same activity like you before my husband died.” She explained. Jihae felt sorry of her. “Ah, Jwisenghamnida, Sajangnim.“

Kang sajangnim smiled at her and took her hand. “Jihae-ssi, I know Kyuhyun since he was kid. You have to take care of him really well. He doesn’t like vegetable, so you have to force him to eat vegetable, ok^^”

Jihae nodded and smiled at Kang sajangnim. Then she diverted her eyes to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun pouted at Kang sajangnim like he was a kid. ‘Kyeopta^^’ She said to herself.

“Ahjumma!” Kyuhyun whined at him. Kang sajangnim dropped her jaw when she heard Kyuhyun called her ahjumma. “Mwo?? Ahjumma?? A few minutes ago you called me sajangnim. Aigo~ you should grow up! You’ll have a little baby soon.” Kang sajangnim said in her teasing tone. Kyuhyun stopped doing his aegyeo. He gave Kang sajangnim a confuse stare. He looked at Jihae and suddenly Jihae’s face became red and everything seemed really confusing for him.

“Aigo~ I thought you were so smart, Kyuhyun.” Kang sajangnim said as she diverted her gaze to Jihae. “Jihae-ssi, did you know? Kyuhyun childhood dream was having a lot of kids so he could play with them.” Kang sajangnim said and gave her you-know-what-to-do-right? Stare.

Jihae widened her eyes and covered her burnt cheeks immediately. Kyuhyun helped her covering her face. “Ahjumma! Stop teasing her!”

Kang sajangnim tried to not laugh. “Aigo kids these days. Enjoy the party^^” 

 

Jihae’s POV

 

Kang sajangnim just really good at teasing me! Geez!!! Why she have to tell me that matter?! I mean, Kyuhyun and I already decide that we’ll live as best friend. I think we’ll never have baby.

“Gwaenchanha?”

I nodded and Kyuhyun removed his hands from my face. “Wow, she’s great at teasing me.”

Kyuhyun laughed a bit and pulled my waist then we walked towards table with a lot of foods on it. “Sorry about Mrs. Kang, she always teasing someone since her husband died ten years ago.”

“Araseo, gwaenchanha^^”

Kyuhyun smiled at me and blew something from my hair. “There was a flower’s petal on your hair.”

I looked at Kyuhyun eyes and suddenly my heart trembled like a crazy. I felt my blood moving backwards and… I can’t take my eyes off him. Why suddenly I felt this way? When I see trough his eyes, I can’t express my own feeling with words. He just really… wait, am I going to tell you that this bed head make me fall for him? Oh no, I mean... Kyuhyun was really kind to me when we were in Italy. And I’m… oh wait! Jung Jihae! Don’t tell me that you open your heart for him!

“Yah,” Kyuhyun knocked my head lightly. “Gwaenchanha?”

I nodded and tried to act cool. Aish… I can’t stand on his smile. His way smiling at me and his warm stare, oh my god. It could melt every girl in this world.

“Why you look at me with those eyes? Are you trying to seduce me?”

I felt my cheeks burnt when I heard Kyuhyun’s word. For god sake I never try to seduce him! “Aniyo!”

He laughed and patted my head like Donghae always did. Oh my god, why I remember him in this kind of situation?! Kyuhyun have someone he loves, yeah… he told me once about the noona who hurt him. But, how’s the relationship going between them??

“Kyuhyun…”

“Hmm…”

“How’s your…”

Before I asked Kyuhyun something in my mind, Kyuhyun stopped his steps. He stunned like a stone in the middle of the party. I followed the direction of his eyes and I caught Donghae and Jung Sooyeon in front of us.  Donghae was piggybacked her and she looked so pale and weak. They looked really good together… aish! Why I feel so ?! I need CPR! Aish! Ppali!!

“Sooyeon what happened?” Kyuhyun asked her in his worried voice. But Jung Sooyeon replied him with a shocked expression. “Cho… Kyuhyun?”

And then Donghae caught my eyes and suddenly everything seemed awkward.  “Jihae….”

I gulped and tried to face his stare, “D, Donghae…”

And for a few seconds we didn’t take off our eyes from each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyyy sorry for the very late update. *bow*

honestly I already finish the story but blame Virus for makin my computer RIP.

I hope you like this chapter...