Love and First Kiss

THIS LOVE

Sooyeon’s POV

 

Okay, it’s a bad situation. I thought they still in Italy for their long honeymoon. Kyuhyun was staring at me with his eyes. He knew that I’ve just ate cucumber. And Donghae and his sister… they seemed really shocked to meet each other after a few months.

“Who give you cucumber?” Kyuhyun asked me in his scary tone.

“N, no one…”

“Liar!”

“Sikkeuro! Donghae already take care of me, so you don’t have to worry!”

Kyuhyun gave his deathly glare to Donghae. Oh nooo!!! “You gave her cucumber?”

Donghae gulped and I could see he’s sweating. “I, um…”

“Donghae, I never know you like pink.” That Jihae girl asked him and Donghae seemed trapped in the situation.

“Donghae, kaja!” I whispered into his ears. “He’ll kill you if you say yes.”

“B, but…”

“Ppali!”

“I’m sorry, we have to go.” I said as Donghae escaped from Kyuhyun and his sister. Kyuhyun was about to chase us when Jihae held him. “Don’t go.”

 

Author’s POV

 

“Donghae, where are we going? Don’t tell me that we’re trapped in a labyrinth.”

Sooyeon looked not sure with the path that Donghae took. “Aigo! Donghae! What if we’re lost?!” She yelled at him.

“Can you walk by yourself?”

“I think I can,”

But Donghae looked not sure with Sooyeon’s condition. Then he continued his journey in the labyrinth. “Sooyeon-ssi, have you ever feel the way I feel now?”

“Eh?” Sooyeon looked so confused. “M, mollayo.”

“Wae mollayo?”

“You didn’t explain what kind of feeling you got,” She answered.

“Just forget it.”

“If it’s about your feeling when you met your ex girlfriend with his hubby, I don’t know. I never feel that way since I marry my very first love. And I don’t care if you still have feeling for her.” Sooyeon explained.

Donghae chuckled with Sooyeon’s words. “So, you’re okay if I still in love with her?”

Sooyeon think a bit. “Hmm… Since I can’t force your feeling towards me, I think is okay. My fault making you feel in that way.” Sooyeon explained. “Now we’re just friend, right? I’m grateful that Kyuhyun is not my only one best friend.”

“You seemed really close to him. He looked so worry.”

“Later, you’ll not able to touch Jihae-ssi, if Kyuhyun declared her as his belonging.”

“Eh? Wae keurae?”

“Just like me, I was his only one best friend and he never let anybody touch or hurt me. And I think I still his only one friend.”

 

Donghae’s POV

 

Sooyeon looked at the sky and seemed like she was called back her past memories. She closed her eyes and felt the wind sweeping her flawless face. She looked so great and to be honest, she looked so beautiful… so beautiful.

“His only one friend? Does he have no friend?” I asked her. She took a deep breath and smiled at me. Ah damn! She’s so gorgeous if she didn’t dye her hair to burgundy. Black, blonde, or light brown will suites her.

“He has a bunch of friends, but they didn’t understand Kyuhyun like I do. Even the girl that he used to love didn’t understand him.” Sooyeon explained.

 

Oh, dammit! Lee  Donghae, don’t ever tried to fall in love with her even she looked so gorgeous. Aish!! Why she had to look so gorgeous in pink? Why she had to smile at me in that way? Why I don’t like the way Kyuhyun payed attention to her? And why I didn’t feel anything when Jihae and I looked at each other?! There were no more fireworks, butterflies and blooming flowers when I looked at Jihae. But when I looked at this mean girl, not just fireworks, butterflies and blooming flowers, but everything looked so pink and fabulous. To be honest, she did well for the past few months. She did a great job as a friend, playmate, teacher, mother and enemy. At first when I met jihae, I thought I’ll took he hand and kidnapped her. But no, I don’t have those things on my head.

 

“Donghae-ssi, are you still with me?”

 

Sooyeon looked at me by her eyes. Oh man… she should dye it blonde. I like blonde Barbie. This meanie never discusses her appearance with me.

 

“Donghae-yah!”

“Ah, ne??”

“why you look at me with that stare?”

I shook my head immediately. “N, nothing…”

“Kaja, I don’t want to trap in this labyrinth any longer.”

Sooyeon started to walk. I still stunned in my place. Oh Lee Donghae! Do something! Why your genius brain moving backwards?!

“Wait!”

Oh, did I say wait? Lee Donghae, tell me what will you do after told her to wait. Oh no! She turned around.

“Ne?”

“Whyyouhavetochooseme??” I said it really fast.

She widened her eyes. “What? What did you say??”

Okay Lee Donghae, take a deep breath and… “Why you have to choose me?” I asked her. “I mean, Kyuhyun treat you really well and you’ve told me that there are a bunch of your friends who fall in love with you. W, why you have to choose me? I’m not as rich as School President, Choi Siwon. Not as kkotminam as Senior Kim. Not as strong as senior Youngwoon. Not as humble as Senior Park.  Not as athletic as senior Han. And I’m not as…”

Before I continue my words Sooyeon closed my mouth by her hands. “Sikkeuro,”

 

Sooyeon’s POV

 

“Sikkeuro,”

I closed his mouth by my hand. He looked so surprised and gulped when he caught my eyes. Poor him. “Are you telling me that you like me, Lee Donghae?”

Donghae released my hands from his lips. “Ah, ani… Kaja.”

He pulled my hand, but I didn’t move even an inch. He stopped and everything turned awkward in a moment. I walked closer to him and looked at his wide shoulder. I hugged his back and his back so warm. This is my first wish when I saw him piggybacked a crying little girl. “A few months ago you asked me the same question, but I didn’t give you my answer. I think this is the right time.”

I felt Donghae’s body frozen and he was sweating. “To be honest I don’t know the reason why I have to choose you. I know so many guys out there are better than you for some reason, but you still the best for something I don’t know. I’ve tried to get over you but it only made my feeling towards you stronger than ever. I couldn’t answer your question, mianhae… I don’t even know the reason…”

I’m telling him these things not because I want him to be with me. I’m happy to have a good relationship with him as a friend. Even he always nagging at me for a few things, I love it. I love the way he treat me even he never look at me straight in my eyes. I admit my mistakes towards him and Jihae. When you fall in love with someone, you’ll do anything.

“Mianhae…”

Geez… I know I shouldn’t do this. He’ll reject me. Okay Jung Sooyeon, face the bitter truth.

I released my hands but Donghae circled my hands around his waist. “Mianhae, I treat you like you are the bad person. I yelled at you and I even made you cry. I’m the bad guy… I’m sorry. I’ll be a better guy next time.”

I bit my lower lip and my tears fell like it was rain. What did he just say? He would be a better guy? For me??!!

“Why you have to cry on my pink shirt?”

“You hate pink, pabo!”

“Ara, keunde… you forget your eyeliner. You won’t able to erase them.” He explained but I didn’t care. I kept crying on his back. To be honest, I’m so happy!!! Geez! I’m the happiest girl on earth><

Donghae suddenl released my hands from his waist and turned around. He wiped my tears away and laughed when he saw my terrible eyes. “Look at you, you look like a panda.”

I smacked his chest lightly. “Nappeunyo!”

“Will you change your hair color into blonde again?” He asked me and gave me his warm stare. Oh no...

I gave him mehrong. “Aniyo, I won’t change it.”

He smiled and patted my head like he always did to his sister. He moved closer and our face just an inch apart. Wait, don’t tell me what will happen! Aigo! Aish! I don’t know how to kiss someone!!!

 

“Sooyeon-ssi, why you pouting your lips like that?”

 

I opened my eyes and CRAP!!! Embrassing! >.<

He smiled and pinched my cheeks. Geez, I thought something cheesy will happen. It just my wild imagination…

Suddenly Donghae pulled my face towards him and… and… p, pressed his lips against… MINE?!! MINE?? LEE DONGHAE PRESSED HIS LIPS AGAINST MINE??!! THE GUY I LOVE THE MOST KISSED ME?!!! Umma!!! Lee Donghae took my very first kiss!!! Gyaaaa>< eotteohkee?? What should I do???

Okay, Jung Sooyeon, close your eyes and let him guide you like you always read in romantic novels. Geez~ I never thought that Kissing is so addicting!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

double updaaate^^ I hope you like this chapter^^

don't forget to subscribe and comment ^^