I Can't

THIS LOVE

 

“Son, I’m sorry…” said Donghae’s mother to his son. Donghae smiled at her and hugged her. “Gwaenchanhayo, umma…”

Jihae opened the door. She walked inside the room and approached Donghae and his mother.

“Jihae-yah…”

“Chukhahamnida, oppa^^”

Donghae mother’s hugged her suddenly. “Mianhae Jihae-yah… mianhae…”

“Gwaenchanhayo umma^^”

“I’m worry about you dear…” she said as she broke their hug. “Donghae, get ready.” Said His mother as she leave Jihae and Donghae together.

Jihae approached Donghae who was trying to hold back his tears. “Uljimayo…”

He pulled her closer and rested his head on her chest. “This is the hardest moment of my life.”

Jihae wiped his tears and gave him a peck on his wet lips. “I’m gonna miss those y lips… I’m gonna miss you…”

“Should we runaway from this wedding?”

Jihae shook her head and gave him another peck. “Andwae… I’ll be fine, but treat her well, okay^^”

“Forgive me…”

“No, this isn’t your fault. You have no choice… I understand Donghae.”

“Do you love me?”

Jihae pressed her forehead towards his and whispered. “More than you know Donghae, more than you know…”

Donghae pushed her towards the wall and kissed her. They made out and didn’t realize that someone peek inside the room.

 

Jihae sat beside her mother and sister in law, Eunhye. She always dreamed to be Donghae’s bride and marry him in this chapel. But, the guy who was standing on the altar will marry another bride.

 

Jihae’s POV

 

‘His bride is not me… His bride is not me.’

My mind kept repeating those words. I always dream to be his bride but now, he’s waiting for another bride. The bride is not me.

I diverted my gaze to Donghae, he kept his eyes on me. I saw the pain from his eyes. And it hurts me a lot. Why life is so unfair? I love him with all my heart and now… that Jung Sooyeon will be his wife. She’s so lucky.

Now, Donghae took her hand and tried to smile at her. Then, the priest started the ceremony. I bit my lower lip when all my memories with Donghae appeared in front of my eyes. The first time we met, the time when Lee family adopt me, the time when he told me he love me, the time when appa leave us, and yesterday. The last day for us. I can’t express my feeling now, All I want to do is took him away from this chapel.

 

“You won’t sing ‘Wedding Dress’ song, right?” Eunhye unni held my hand as I started to cry. “Ah, aniyo…”

“Be strong Okay^^”

 

Suddenly some lyrics of wedding dress song appeared in my mind.

 

Baby, please don’t take her hand

Cuz you should be my baby

I’ve been waiting for you for so long, please look at me now

 

When the music starts, you will vow to spend the rest of your life with him

How I prayed every night this day would never come

 

Now I have no more tears left to cry

When I’m by myself I talk to you like you’re here

I’ve felt so restless every night

Maybe I’ve known all along this would happen

I close my eyes and dream an endless dream

Please leave her and come to me…

Wedding Dress_Taeyang

 

“Oneuri oji ankireul geureoke na maeil bam gidohaenneunde…”

I whispered those lyrics when Donghae said I do. Eunhye eonni hold my hand tightly, so is umma… Goodbye, my love…

 

Everyone was outside the chapel when I played the piano. I always remember the first time Donghae taught me how to play the piano. It was one of my good memories with him.

“Can we talk?”

Jung Sooyeon approached me. She looked beautiful in her wedding dress. I felt awkward when she’s around. I really don’t know what to do>,<

“Um.. I have to go,”

“Please, I have something to talk to you,”

“I’m sorry but there’s nothing to talk.” I said as I leave her. She called me, but I ignored her. I don’t know what to do and I don’t know what to say.

 

Author’s POV

 

 She ran outside the chapel. Donghae was talking to his guest when he saw Jihae showed off her running skill. He was curious, so he chased her.

“Jihae-yah!” Donghae shouted at her. Jihae stopped and turned around. “Yah! Why you chase me?! Back to your habitat!”

“No, until you tell me what happen!” he insisted.

“Nothing happen, it just your bride want to talk to me. I just don’t know how to face her.”

Donghae ran towards her then hugged her. She pushed him but he was too strong.

“Now you have wife idiot!”

“What’s so good with that? I still love you and that’s the only thing I care of.”

“Forget me fish!”

“I can’t,”

“Donghae, I can’t… Forget me, or you’ll hurt.”

Donghae realeased his hug and looked don’t understand with her words. “What do you mean?”

“I…” Jihae was about to explain her accident with Kyuhyun a week ago. But she can’t explain it. “I, I can’t explain it…”

She walked away, but stopped when her eyes caught someon’s figure. A guy who was walking in the seaside. She stunned when she saw a guy who was standing in front of her. “K, Kyuhyun-ssi…”

The guy caught her eyes. “J, Jihae-ssi…”

Donghae trapped in a confusing situation. He approached Jihae. “Who is he?”

 

“Lee Donghae, what are you doing here?”

 

Donghae’s mother was having a conversation with Sooyeon’s grand mother when she caught Donghae with Jihae.  Jihae and Donghae gulped when they trapped in this situation.

“Umma…”

Sooyeon’s grandmother looked confuse when she heard Jihae called Donghae’s mom ‘Umma’. “I thought you only have sons, Mrs. Lee.”

“Oh, she is Jihae, we adopt her when she was ten. And she’s really close to Donghae.” Donghae’s mom explained. Then her eyes caught Kyuhyun’s figure. “Honey, who is he?”

Kyuhyun bowed at Donghae’s mother and Sooyeon’s grandmother. “Annyeonghaseyo halmeoni, Annyeonghaseyo Eomeoni. My name is Kyuhyun and I’m Jihae-ssi’s boyfriend.”

Donghae and his mother glared at Jihae. Meanwhile Sooyeon’s grandmother congratulate Kyuhyun. “Aigo~ Bad boy, you date her? She’s beautiful. You have good taste!”

“Y, you know him Mrs. Jung?”

She nodded. “Kyuhyun and Sooyeon grow up together. I know him really well.”

“CRAP…” she mumbled. Kyuhyun waked closer towards her and embrace her.  

 

Jihae’s POV

 

Umma and Donghae’s eyes on me now. CRAP!!!! Why I have to meet this guy here?! “Kyuhyun-ssi! Why you have to do this?!” I whispered.

“I’m trying to save you” He whispered.

“Save me? You make it worse!”

 

“Okay, Donghae, you should back to the party. And Kyuhyun-ssi, I have to talk to you. Alter after the party.” Said Donghae’s mom.

“Ne eomeoni.”

I diverted my gaze towards Donghae. And now He’s freakingly mad at me! Umma glared at me before she back to the party. Okay, this is bad!

“YAH!”

Kyuhyun-ssi shouted at me when I stepped his feet. “You! Why you have to tell umma that you are my boyfriend?! Donghae is my boyfriend!”

“Yah! I’m trying to save you! Do you want Sooyeon’s granny think that you steal her granddaughter’s husband?!” He explained. “Wait… he’s you brother?” He asked me and I nodded. “And he’s your BOYFRIEND?!”

I nodded. “Wae? It isn’t a crime.”

“I know, but it’s unusual even you are an adopted child!”

I sighed. “They didn’t adopt me legally.” I explained. “Let’s back to the party.”

Kyuhyun-ssi and I back to the party. I can felt a pair of eyes kept glaring at me. Yeah, those eyes belongs to Donghae, my beloved fish.

“He makes me scare,” Kyuhyun-ssi whispered into my ears.

“He’ll cut your head if I still his girlfriend.”

“So, you’ve break up with him?”

I nodded. “Sorry, I forget to put EX before it.”

 

“Umma! Look at Kyuhyun! He brings his girl!”

 

My body froze when A woman approached me with her parents. Crap… “Who are they?

“My noona and my parents.”

“They know me?”

“I told my parents everything. Sorry…”

I pinched my hand. Oh crap! This isn’t a dream!

 

“Aigo~ what a beautiful young lady~” a middle aged woman praised me. I bowed at her and gave her my sweetest smile. “Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Jung Jihae. Nice to meet you.”

“What a polite young lady^^” His father praised me.

“Appa, Umma, Noona, what are you doing here???” Kyuhyun asked them.

“Of course we attend Sooyeon’s party.” Said Kyuhyun’s mother. “Yeobo, let’s call the priest. They look good together^^”

Kyuhyun and I looked at each other. “No… NO!!!”

“Umma! You should talk to her parents first!”

“Good idea!” said Kyuhyun’s father.

 

“Jihae!” Donghwa approached me. He looked awkward when he saw Kyuhyun’s family. “Umma want to talk to you. And your boyfriend.”

“I have to go,”

“I come with you,”

“No need. Unni, Ahjumni, Ahjussi, I have to go now.”

 

“Who is he?!” Donghae greeted me by his death glare. Great!

“Who is he, Jihae?”

“He tried to save me. He knows that Mrs. Jung will misunderstand with us!” I explained.

“Sweetheart, how long have you known that guy?” Umma asked me.

“I don’t remember…”

 

“Excuse me…”

 

Oh crap! That’s Kyuhyun’s mother’s voice! Crap! Crap! I’m dead! I’m dead!!!

 

“Are you Jihae’s mother?”

Umma nodded. Crap! where the hell is that guy?!

“We are Kyuhyun’s parents. We’d like to discuss our children’s marriage.”

“WHAT??!” Umma, Donghae, me and Donghwa shocked.

“Our children’s relationship goes too far, so I think the should marry soon.”

Umma raised her eyebrows. “Their relationship? Goes too far?”

I slammed my head to the wall. ‘I’m dead I’m dead I’m dead’ I kept repeating those words. Umma will kill me tonight. Donghae will runaway from his first night. Eunhye unni is the only one who will save me. And Donghwa, he will praise me.

 

“Noona! Let Go!!! You guys don’t understand!”

 

I heard that idiot’s voice. Gah~ too late.

 

“Let umma and appa talk to her mother! If you don’t want to marry her, why you have to sleep with her?!”

 

I’M DEAD!!! I can smell Shinigami’s smell in the air. He will take my life tonight.

“Jihae-yah!” Donghwa approached me. “You rock! Appa will throw you to the hell when you meet him.“ he whispered into my ears. I smacked his shoulder. “Sikkeuro!”

“Donghae, back to your party.” umma said with a long sigh. “Donghwa and I will take care of this.”

“Umma, can I talk to Jihae?” Donghae asked umma. Umma, say no! Please!! Jebal jebal!!!

“But don’t kill her.”

Donghae dragged me into a room. “You slept with him?”

I nodded.

“Was it an accident?”

I nodded.

“I’ve told you to stop drinking those s! Look what you’ve done! You make disappoint us … don’t you understand my feeling now?? I have to leave you, the girl I love the most for a mean girl like her. And now, you make my worst day ever be…I know I’m selfish… but I can’t let you be with him…”

I tried to not cry, but… I couldn’t block it anymore. God… it’s okay if I hurt, but I don’t want to hurt him…

---------------------------------------------------------

double updateee~

kekeke, Sica will appear in the next chapter. 

Subscribe and comment k^^