The Wedding

THIS LOVE

 

“Donghae, are you ready?” Sooyeon was ready with her beautiful day dress when she walked inside Donghae’s room. Today is Kyuhyun’s wedding, but Donghae locked himself in his room. It’s been a month since their marriage, and they’re going well. But they always fighting for unnecessary things.

“Lee Donghae, let’s go!”

Sooyeon pulled the blanket and found Donghae still hugging his bolster. Sooyeon sighed and started to hitting her husband with pillow. “Lee Donghae! Wake up!!!”

“I won’t attend the wedding. That’s my final decision,” he said as he pulled the blanket.

“But today is your sister wedding. You haven’t met her since that night.” Sooyeon sat on his bed and tied his blanket.

“I’ve told you I won’t attend the wedding!” He yelled at Sooyeon.

“Yah! Don’t yell at me!” Sooyeon yelled at Donghae as she threw him a pillow. Donghae pissed off. He got up and threw Sooyeon another pillow. “Shut UP!”

 “YOU SHUT UP!!!”

“Get out!”

“No!”

“Don’t be annoying!”

“Take a bath now! You SHOULD attend the wedding WITH ME!”

“But I don’t want to watch her say ‘I do!’”

“Aish Donghae, Wake up! Face the reality!” Sooyeon remind him. Donghae looked away and headed to the bathroom. “I’ll wait for you in the parking lot.”

 

Jihae’s POV

 

“Jung Jihae, Kaja!”

I don’t know why but suddenly Donghae popped out from somewehere. He pulled my hand, but I refused. Aish. Too late fish! “Stupid fish! Do you want to kidnap me? Too late!”

Donghae held my hand so hard. I don’t think he will let me go. “Look, I couldn’t see you stand in front of the priest and say ‘I do!’”

I took a deep breath and tried to face Donghae with his eyes. Those eyes that could melt my heart like a candle. “I will marry Kyuhyun no matter what.”

“You want me to sing ‘Wedding dress’ on your wedding??!” He yelled at me. I sighed and released my hand from his grip.

“Just sing, I sing that song on your wedding.”

“Why you act cold like this? Don’t you understand? I’m doing this because I love you!”

I bit my lower lip and tried to look into his eyes. “Why you can’t let it go?” I asked him. “It’s been a month and I keep trying to let it go. Donghae, life must go on, and I’m sure that the path that I took is the best path.” I explained then took another deep breath. “I can’t be yours… I’m tired…”

Donghae bent down on his knees in front of me. It’s hurt… it’s hurt to see him like this. I’ll do everything for him, but... I can’t I can’t do that. I really want to hug him and runaway with him.but, what will happen if we do that? I can’t imagine it. I can’t imagine umma, Donghwa and Eunhye unni sleep on the street because of us. This family gives me home and and family. They educate me and love me. I can’t do that to them. I can’t…

“Jihae.. I beg you…”

“I’m sorry…but this is my final decision.”

 

“Jihae, do you… Oh, Donghae-ssi…”

 

I turned around and found Kyuhyun who was standing in the doorway. What is he doing here??

She looked at me with his sparkling eyes. “I’ve told you! That dress suite you!” He complimented me. I blushed. “You stil have business with him?” He asked me. I nodded. “Your mom is on her way to this room, be careful! Bye^^”

“Yah! Cho Kyu there’s something in your… lips…” I was about to remind him that there’s something on his lips, but he’s in rush. Ok, never mind, let’s back to.. omo… Donghae looked in anger.

“Ok, I will move on. You seemed really close to him. Chukhae.” He said as he started to leave. Geez.. Forgive me appa, but I promise you this is the last time I kiss him. “Lee Donghae!” I called him and dragged him to a room and kissed him abit… um... rough. But I promise this is our very last kiss.

After a long kiss we decided to break our kiss. He looked shocked, but I looked away. “Mianhae... but that’s our last kiss.”

 

“Jihae! Where are you?!”

 

I heard umma’s voice. Crap!!! “Oppa, stay here.” I ran outside the room and approached umma. “Waeyo umma?”

“Get ready.” She said as she tied my dress. “By the way… I can’t find Donghae, do you know where he is?”

I shook my head steadily. But umma narrowed her eyes on me. “Aigoo~ the stylist can’t put the lipstick properly!” she said as she fixed my lipstick. Oh, ok.. Donghae’s fault.

 

“Yah! Why you’re so calm?” Donghwa whispered to my ears. Now we’re on my way to the altar where Kyuhyun waited for me. Aigo~ there’s still something on his lips. Oh... gross.

“Geez.. gross.” I whispered.

“Nugu?”

“The guy on the altar.”

“How you could be this calm?”

“Sssh! We already arrived! Bye bye^^”

Now, Kyuhyun offered his hand to me. I took his hands and stood beside him. Then the priest opened the ceremony. I don’t really listen to what he said, but then he asked Kyuhyun the point.

“Cho Kyuhun Wilt thou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?”

“I will.” Kyuhyun answered

“Jung Jihae Wilt thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?

Without hesitation I answered. “I will.”

Then Kyuhyun took the ring and placed it in my finger. And I did the same.

“You can kiss your bride.” Said the priest.

Kyuhyun and I looked at each other. “Where should I kiss you?”

“Molla.” I whispered. “Wait,” I said as I remove the chocolate from his lips. “Gross!”

He gave me his smirk. Wait... no... I smell something fishy here. Kyuhyun pulled me closer towards him and... I think you know what happen to my lips.

Kyuhyun and I decided to be friends. For the past three weeks we built a great relationship. As a friend of course. I don’t really know what will happen in the future, but, so far… married is easy.

--------------------------------------------------------

Updateee^^ 

Annyeong^^ Sorry for the late Update. I was out of the town because of University test. I hope I pass the test. *Amin*

Hope you like this chapter^^

Don't forget, Subscribe and comment.^^