The Kingkas.

You're My What?

 

A week passed and I was learning more Korean than expected, thanks to my trusty assistant.

 

School was going to start soon so I decided to buy some school supplies. Onew suggested some expensive, exclusive store but I politely denied. I’d rather go to those cheap stores, it’s a total win-win situation. You’re saving the money and you get cute things. Plus, I wanted to roam around Seoul more. I’ve been stuck in this stuffy apartment since days ago.

 

Ms. Park! Why won’t we just go to the supply stores at the mall? It’s cold and there’s not that much people.” Onew grabbed my arm and tried to pull me into the car. “Please Ms. Park, you’re mother will be furious at me if she finds out you went to some cheap store filled with delinquents.

 

Then don’t tell her! Wasn’t she the one who told me to explore Korea? So that’s what I’m doing.” I slipped my arm out of Onew’s grasp, and then linked it around his. “Come on! Don’t be a party pooper! And by the way, don’t call me Ms. Park, or Madam or whatever! Just call me Hyunmi!” I showed a reassuring smile and dashed to the mysteries of Seoul.

 

------

 

It was finally time for school, honestly I didn’t want to go. It’s a whole new start! I, as the heiress of my mother’s clothing line do not, I repeat DO NOT want to be surrounded with fake friends who just want fame and money. So, I decided to keep my identity a secret. Yup! I’ll be Park Hyunmi who lives in a normal house and whose mother isn’t famous.

 

Miss, I mean Hyunmi you’re here.” Onew said as the car stopped.

 

 “Oh, okay. Thanks Onew-ah, next time I’ll just walk to school. Bye!” I got out of the car and saw the gates of Seoul Art University. I, then looked around and saw students walking around and staring at me. Not wanting the attention I sighed and kept my head low while walking to the office to get my schedule.

 

I entered my first class, “Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Park Hyunmi, the new student.” I bowed to my teacher.

 

“Ah ne, please introduce yourself to the class.”

 

“Ne, Annyeonghaseyo Park Hyunmi-imnida. Please take care of me, thank you.”

 

“Okay, I’m your homeroom teacher Mr. Lee. You may sit beside Luhan.” He gestured a guy with deer like eyes. I sat down beside him, then noticed how everyone started whispering. I looked over to my side and saw deer eyed dude giving me death glares. So I looked at the front and paid attention to Mr. Lee. Lord, why is this happening? Please give me some slack and tell everyone to mind their own business.

 

4 classes of hell was finally over. I hardly even understood anything my teachers said, good thing they never called me.

 

Lunch came, and I was starving! For a petite girl like me, I have an appetite of a man. I looked for a table to eat at, most likely at the corner. I was eating peacefully when suddenly I heard girls screaming, squealing and giggling. What the hell is happening?  I looked up and saw many guys walking inside the cafeteria. Kingkas? Pfft, like I care. Onew told me something about them, famous, rich and apparently “out of this world, handsome.” I ignored the commotion and just continued eating.

 

 

Author’s POV

What was Mr. Lee thinking? Doesn’t he know how much I hate company! But, he still did it. He still put that damn girl beside me. Luhan thought.

 

“Luhan hyung! Snap out of it! You might be here but your mind is somewhere over the rainbow.” Baekhyun giggled.

 

“Huh? Oh, sorry. It’s just that thing that happened.” Luhan muttered.

 

“Thing? What thing?” Kai asked.

 

“Well, we had a new student today and Mr. Lee decided to put her beside the ALL MIGHTY LUHAN!”

 

“That’s it? Oh my gosh, Luhan it’s just a sit! Forget about it.” Kris said. While they were walking to their usual seats all they heard was the screaming of fan girls. “They’re getting really annoying now.”

 

“But hyung! You don’t get it, it’s not a guy. It’s a girl.” Baekhyun pointed out, “and she’s right there.”

 

 “Yah! Stop pointing, that’s rude.” Suho smacked Baekhyun’s head.

 

“She’s actually pretty.” Chanyeol said, and everyone agreed.

 

“Tch, whatever.” Luhan said coldly. But out of the blue Baekhyun stood up and walked over to Hyunmi’s table. He weirdly finds her attractive, too attractive. It was like it was too much to be real. She looked like a living doll! With her bangs nicely placed on her forehead and her beautiful brown hair just passed  her chest. Milky white skin, and a one heck of a body. She was a girl who every man would want.  

 

“Annyeong.” Baekhyun greeted her casually. She looked up but just started munching her lunch again. OH MY GOSH! She ignored me. How can she resist this face?

 

 

Hyunmi’s POV

I was eating peacefully but someone just had to interrupt.

 

“Hey, you’re name is Hyunmi right? I’m Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun. Do you mind if I sit with you?”

 

I looked up at him and said, “*sigh* No thank you. I’m done eating, you can sit here alone if you want. Bye.” I started walking to my locker, leaving a shocked boy behind me. Not only him but also all of the girls in the cafeteria. They started whispering saying that I’m such a . Look who’s talking -_-.

 

Since there was more time to relax, I decided to go to the garden. Good thing there wasn’t anyone there. “I guess this is going to be my place for now on.” I sat down and closed my eyes.

 


Baekhyun is some kind of a guy, haha. :) 

Fan girls is of course will be the same.

~Hope you enjoyed it. :P

Comment and Subscribe! :D