Meeting them

L.Joe, I'm your guardian angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pW57MMEw_0

[Cupid- Girl's Day]

Chapter 8 : Meeting them

Author's POV

Morning has come, and Sun Byeol got up from the sofa, she smile brightly as she runs to L.Joe who is still sleeping...

"Byungie, Byungie~~" Sun Byeol sing-song as she pokes L.Joe's sleeping face.

"Five minutes more!!" L.Joe whine and Sun Byeol giggled at L.Joe's cuteness.

"Byungie!!! Byungie!!! There's a Fire!!! There's a fire!!" Sun Byeol panicky shouted, acting like there is really a fire.

"Turn it off!!!" L.Joe whined again.

"Aishhh!!! Get up!!!" Sun Byeol whined as she pull L.Joe's hand and that makes him fall on the ground.

"Sleepy head get up now and have your shower!" Sun Byeol instructed.

"Yes mother." L.Joe said as he make a face. He go inside the shower and starts to take a bath. While Sun Byeol jump in happiness and excitement.

"I'm going to school~ I'm going to school!!" Sun Byeol exclaimed to herself as she dance like a crazy person.

After taking a shower, having a breakfast, preparing for school, L.Joe and Sun Byeol are now walking to school, L.Joe just walking cooly, hands in his pocket, earphones plugged in his ears, while Sun Byeol is walking happily, dancing like a princess, humming sweet tunes.

L.Joe's POV

 I watch Sun Byeol as she acts weird in her own little world. I decided to turn off the music, and watch her. And this girl is really crazy, I don't know why. We reach the bus stop and suddenly Sun Byeol stop from walking.

"Yah, go inside, the bus might leave us." I said

"b-b-bus?" Sun Byeol asked as her voice is a bit shaky.

"what? don't tell me you're scared to ride a bus?" I asked nearly shocked.

"I'm scared." Sun Byeol said as she hide at my back. People are looking at us.

"Aisshh.. Just, ride it okay, or else were going to be late for school." I said as I hold her wrist and drag her with me inside the bus.

We took the last sit and I let Sun Byeol sat on the window side. When the bus starts to move, Sun Byeol suddenly nudge my arms repeatedly. I look at her and suddenly, she burried her face on my arm.

"I'm scared." Sun Byeol mumble. I ignored her as she acts stupid, I bring out my cellphone and starts to play with it. After a second, Sun Byeol got used to it, but she is still on the same position.

Sun Byeol's POV

After a second of easing, I finally got used to it, and stop from panicking. I look at Byungie, and he is playing with a toy??

"Byungie what is that? Is that a toy?" I asked curiously, watching him play with it.

"It's not a toy it's a phone, pabo." Byungie answered.

"Can I play with it?" I asked.

"No." Byungie answered and I pout, I look at the window side and watched the beautiful sceneries that passed by. Nature is indeed a beauty and a perfection. While, there's a person beside me, who always act rude.

After minutes of riding the bus, we reached the school. I'm really excited.

"Byungie!! Byungie!! Ppali!!" I said as I grab his hands and pull him, but instead, I was pulled by him.

"Yah!! Let's go now!!" I exclaimed but he just stand there.

"Aishh!! If you don't want to go, then I will!" I said as I start to walk away. But, someone caught my eye that made me stop from walking. I stare at him, and finally remember, It's the guy I met yesterday! My prince!!

Chunji's POV

Me and the Teen Top reached the school and in my surprised I saw L.Joe, in the school, early in the morning? with... Oh! I think it's the girl he mentioned yesterday that will transfer here in our school. They seemed to be closed to each other.

"Hey, L.Joe!" I said as we walk to L.Joe and, his friend's direction.

"Hi Hyung!!" Ricky suddenly appeared behind L.Joe as he hugged him.

"Yah!! Don't hug me!! I can't breathe!!" L.Joe said as he try to escape from Ricky's hug.

"Who is she?" CAP asked pointing to Sun Byeol who is just watching us.

"She's Sun Byeol." L.Joe answered.

"Oh, nice to meet you Sun Byeol." I heard someone who speaks at the back and as I look who is the owner of the voice, my eyes widen, as I saw the Queenkas walking in our direction.

"What do you want, Song Ah Ri?" Ricky asked n a harsh way, while the others just gave the Queenkas a glare.

"I'm here for L.Joe oppa." Ah Ri said in a not-so-good-way.

"Okay, So we're going to leave now." I said.

"Chunji, take Sun Byeol to her classroom." L.Joe said and I nodded. We start to walk away, leaving L.Joe with Ah ri.

"Hyung, Don't make that Girl you!!!"Ricky shouted that make CAP smack his head.

"And where did you get that word?" CAP asked suspiciously to Ricky, who is rubbing the part where CAP had smacked.

"Somewhere." Ricky said. Sun Byeol is walking with us, but a few distance away, so I feel a bit disappointed to myself that, how can I forgot that she's with us.

"Um, Hi Sun Byeol..... So where is your classroom?" I asked as I rub the back of my neck. Feeling a bit awkward.

"Me and Byungie have the same class." Sun Byeol answered, Byungie?? I wonder what's L.Joe's reaction, when he heard a name like that.

"Noona! What's your relationship with L.Joe hyung?" Ricky asked.

"Noona, tell us." Changjo said as he do aegyo.

"Noona?" Sun Byeol asked a bit unsure of the word 'noona'

"Yah, You're scaring her!!" I said.

"Let's introduce ourselves first!" Niel said. and we all nod..

"Annyeong, I'm Niel." Niel Introduced.

"I'm Ricky and I'm the cutest member!! and the Youngest!" Ricky proudly proclaimed earning a glare from the others.

"Hi, I'm Changjo and I'm the TRUE MAKNAE." Changjo said emphasizing the words True maknae.

"Yah! Even though you're the maknae, I'm still the cutest." Ricky said and Changjo just rolled his eyes.

"I know you're the cutest, but you're the most stupid member." Changjo said. Here it goes, another nonsense fight between Ricky and Changjo.

"I'm not the most stupid." Ricky said, all of us raise an eyebrow including Sun Byeol, who is clueless.

"L.Joe hyung is." Ricky mumble and all of us starts to laugh, while Sun Byeol just giggle.

"Okay, enough for that, My name is CAP!!" CAP introduced and Sun Byeol bow her head.

"Annyeong haseyo, Moon Sun Byeol, imnida. Byungie is a friend of mine, and my mother, wants me to transfer here." Sun Byeol said as we all nod.

After the introduction between Sun Byeol and us, me and Sun Byeol proceed to our classroom.

Sun Byeol's POV

Teen Top is really kind and good, and yes, I'm with Chanhee-ssi, and I can't express how happy  I am walking with him. I feel like I'm in heaven when I saw him... I wonder where is Byungie.. I think he is still talking to Ah Ri.. 

We walk inside the classroom, and girls are eyeing us, some were glaring, are they glaring at me or at Chanhee-ssi. But I think I'm the one who they're glaring at.

"Chunji oppa.. Who is that girl?? Is she your girlfriend?" One of the girl asked. Girlfriend?? What is that? A friend that is a girl?

"Ani!, She's just a friend." Chanhee-ssi said.

"Arraseo oppa!!" The girl said as she glare at me before leaving. Aish! Why do they hate me?

"I'll be leaving now. Bye Ms. Sunshine." Chunji whispered at me as he leave the room. And I can't stop by self from blushing, did he called me Ms.Sunshine?!! Wiee!! I love School!!

Author's POV

Classes have started and Sun Byeol can't concentrate on the class because she actually don't know what is the teacher talking about, she don't understands everything, but she writes everything written by the teacher, just to use her time, everytime she remembers what happened a while ago she can't stop herself from giggling and blushing.

"Ms. Moon, is there any problem?" Mr. Kang, the math teacher asked Sun Byeol.

"Ah.. Ani!! There's no problem, Mr.Kang, mianhae." Sun Byeol said.

The bell rang, signalling everyone for recess, everyone leaved the room, including Sun Byeol. Sun Byeol, saw Chunji on his locker and she can't stop herself from watching him. After Chunji, leaved, Sun Byeol stopped infront of Chunji's locker and put a lollipop on the door, with a note on it.

*I think you got my heart, Sweets, will make a person happy, I hope you'll always smile, Chanhee-ssi* Sun Byeol thought as she leave.

Chunji's POV

After getting a few things for my locker, I head downstairs for my next class. Wait,  I think I forgot my, Science book. I go back to my locker, and I notice there's a lollipop on the door of my locker with a note in it.

"Hi"~

the Note said, I shrugged my shoulder and put the note inside my pocket. I smiled as I start to walk away.

Author's POV

The classes flow smoothly, but after school, everyone are still on the school, talking about some rumors. That L.Joe and Ah Ri are back together, some were saying that Ah Ri, finally ended their relationship, and some were saying, that Ah Ri introduced L.Joe to her new boyfriend. Everyone is talking about L.Joe and Ah Ri. Teen Top is getting curious about it too, since L.Joe didn't showed up since the first class. The last time they saw L.Joe is that morning, when Ah Ri and her friends showed up.

CAP and Chunji are calling L.Joe, while Ricky and Changjo are texting him but neither of the two, had no replies. Even Sun Byeol don't know everything. She stay at the school gate waiting for L.Joe.

"Is that noona?" Niel asked pointing out Sun Byeol who is standing beside the gate.

"Let's ask her, maybe she knows everything about this ty rumor." CAP said and all of them went to Sun Byeol.

"Noona!! Do you know where is Hyung?" Ricky asked, catching with his breath.

"Actually I was waiting for him too.." Sun Byeol mumble.

"Aish! Where did that guy go?" Chunji asked. and all of them shrugged.

"I'll be going home now. Kamsahapnida" Sun Byeol said as she bow her head.

"We can walk you home." Ricky offered and Sun Byeol shook her head along with her hands, rejecting Ricky's offer.

"I can walk by myself." Sun Byeol said in concern.

"Arraseo Noona, Take care." Ricky said. and Sun Byeol starts to walk away.

:End of 8th Chapter:

Trailer for 9th Chapter:

"Why are you acting like this?"

"Will you just leave me? I don't need you!!"

"You really want me to leave?"

"Yes! I want you to leave right now, I don't need you in my life!!!!"

[ Find out in the next chapter: Having you is harder than I thought]

 

Author's Message

Ayo Chingus!!Is it boring?? Tell me, tell me :)) I wanna know.. Gawd! Have you watched, teen top's mv "I wanna love" It's really amazing. I'm going to die with L.Joe's handsomeness and Chunji's coolness!! waa!!! Anyways comment, if it's a bit boring, and please, give me some ideas, I'm getting freaked out, I can't think of something.