This is what you called RUINED

L.Joe, I'm your guardian angel

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DsKUanFT8w

[Get Out - AoA]

 

Chapter 12 : This is what you called RUINED

 

Author's POV

Sun Byeol woke up and she quickly prepared herself for school. Before, she forgot, she cook breakfast, and also packed lunch for L.Joe and herself, afterwards she rushed back to the room to wake L.Joe up.

Sun Byeol's POV

"Byungie, wake up~" I sang as I poke Byungie's cheeks, he stirred a bit but that doesn't wake him up. I looked around the room and something caught my eye and that gave me an idea. I open the blind, letting the sun ray's shine right on his sleeping face. His face starts to scrunched up and I look at his funny expression. I can't believe that Byungie can do this kind of face.

"Rise and Shine, Byungie!!" I beamed and he open his eyes a little bit.

"Yah!! It's still early!!" Byungie whined and I chuckled. And with that he go back to his sleep again.

"Aish!! Wake up now~~" I whined as I tugged his shirt but he still ignore my presence. After a minute I've decided to get the water spray inside the bathroom, and spray a little on Byungie's face. But it's not enough to wake the sleepy head up. So I decided to spray, 5 times and with that he quickly open his eyes and as soon as he realized I was the one who spray water on his face. He glared at me and I shrug my shoulders.

"I already told you to wake up." I said with a smile and he stand up from the sofa.

"Prepare yourself for school and have some breakfast, and I also prepare some packed lunch for you." I instructed

"Yes, mother." Byungie said as he make a face.

"Good, now ppali and start moving." I said in a motherly way as I clap my hands, while Byungie, quietly obey what I said. But I know that deep inside he is cursing me for that, anyways I should prepare my things for school and so I did, I pack my bags and some things I'm going to use. I don't have so much school supplies or something, because We haven't bought anything, so yeah,I only have a paper, a notebook, a mechanical pencil and a ballpen, all of this came from Byungie, of course.

L.Joe's POV

After taking a shower, my phone rings and I quickly answered the call.

"Hi oppa~ I'm hereoutside your apartment, let's go to school together." The other line said and I look outside the window and I saw Ah Ri, waiting outside the apartment with her car. 

"Ah, de, Just wait there, I'll be there in a minute." I said.

"Ah arraseo." She said and I ended the call. I hurriedly prepare myself as I run downstairs and grab a milk in the refrigerator.

Sun Byeol's POV

I was busy eating my breakfast when I Byungie caught my attention. He was running there, here, there and here, his like a crazy dog!! I don't know why he seems to be in hurry.

"Yah!! Byungie, will you just stay calm! You look like a crazy dog, seriously." I exclaimed but he just continue what he is doing.

"Yah!! I told you to stay calm~" I said in a calm way he indeed stop and he look at me.

"Okay, I don't have any time t explain this, but I have to go now, Ah Ri is there already." Byungie said and my eyes widened. 

"Ho-ho-how about the breakfast I prepared?" I asked trying not to sound sad and disappointed.

"Just put it in the refrigerator, I don't have time to eat it." He said as her run towards the door.

"Yah! You forgot your---" I shout but he already left. " your lunch box." I mumble the last part as I stare at my food. Haaay, effort wasted. I hate you Byungie.

L.Joe's POV

I run outside and I saw Ah Ri is still there and she smile when she saw me.

"Hey." I said trying to open up the conversation between us.

"Goodmorning oppa~~" Ah Ri sang as she clung her arms around mine as she lead me to her car.And with that we left.

*Oh Shoot.. I forgot Sun Byeol.* I thought as I mentally slap myself. *Relax L.Joe she can do it." I assuringly thought as I go back to reality.

Sun Byeol's POV

I walk outside and there was no sign of Byungie and Ah Ri . *I guess they left already.* I thought as I heave a deep sigh. I bring out my phone and plug my earphone to my ear. luckily, byungie thought me how to use this, earphones, this can help kill my boredom. I walk on the streets until I reached the bus stop. *Wew, I'm still lucky I remember the way.* I thought as I ride the bus.

After a few minutes of riding the bus, I reached the school in time and with that I saw Teen Top but not Byungie.

"Annyeong, noona!!" Ricky greeted and I greeted him also Teen Top.

"Noona, have you seen L.Joe hyung?" Changjo asked cluelessly and suddenly I remember that his with Ah Ri, when I was about to answer, CAP suddenly barge in.

"Oh, there he is with the witch." CAP point the direction where Byungie was and all of the teen top including me look at them. Ah Ri is clinging her arms with Byungie's as they talk and laugh to each other. 

"I guess they are really back together." Niel said with a sad expression.

"That witch!!" Ricky said and we warned him to be quiet. All of the students starts to gossip about them. Some were sad and some were crying.

Suddenly I feel envious, because of Ah Ri, I don't know why but somehow, it gives pain to my heart. How can Byungie not realize that I prepare a breakfast and packed lunch for him, but he didn't eat it, because he doesn't want Ah Ri to wait.... *It hurts* I thought but I quickly shook it off my head.

The bell rang, signalling students to go now to their respective classrooms. There was an awkward silence between me and Byungie and since were seatmates, no one even dare to start the conversation. Until the teacher came inside the room.

"Goodmorning everyone." Mr.Kang, greeted and all the students stand-up and greet him.

"So, today class, you're going to have a new classmate." Mr.Kang announced and the students starts to whispers.

"Okay, so you may come in now." Mr.Kang said as he gestured the new student to come in. As she enter the room all eyes were on her, all of our eyes widen and our jaws dropped.

"What?!" the students asked in unison.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Song Ah Ri, imnida. Actually, I'm not a transferee here, I just returned from states." Ah Ri introduced herself.

"Okay... So you may seat beside..... hmmmm..." Mr. Kang said as he finds a sit for Ah Ri.

"That sit at the back, of L.Joe and Sun Byeol." He pointed out 

" hope you won't mind, that you don't have any seatmate." Mr.Kang added and Ah Ri just nod her head as she head now to her new sit.

"Okay so let's continue our class now." Mr.Kang said and everyone's attention were back to Mr.Kang as he start with his lesson.

Author's POV

The lesson continued and Mr.Kang continue with his discussions and Sun Byeol can't focus on the class. She doesn't understand anything that Mr.Kang discuss. He looked at Byungie who was busy scribbling on the back of his notebook.

"Byungie, can you teach me?" Sun Byeol asked, whispering to L.Joe. L.Joe looked at Sun Byeol and he starts to teach Sun Byeol some Math solutions. Little did they know, Ah Ri is getting jealous and envious of Sun Byeol's closeness to L.Joe, so to get his attention...

"Oppa~ I don't understand this, can you teach me?" Ah Ri barged in, and L.Joe just look to her as he starts to discuss it to Ah Ri, forgetting that Sun Byeol was the first one to ask him. Ah Ri noticed Sun Byeol and she smirked. *No one can get L.Joe's attention...* She thought, not even paying attention on L.joe.

Sun Byeol decided to go back to her own world, since L.Joe's attention was in Ah Ri already, so she can't disturb them anymore.

After an hour of discussing, the bell rang and everyone stand-up to have their recess at the cafeteria.

"Byungie~ let's eat lunch together, I brought our packed lunch." Sun  Byeol beamed .

"Oppa~~ I'm hungry, let's eat together." Ah Ri said with an aegyo. Sun Byeol look at her with a disgusted look.

"Arraseo." L.Joe said and left with Ah Ri, leaving Sun Byeol alone. Sun Byeol's shoulder deflated

Sun Byeol's POV

I run to follow Byungie and Ah Ri, when I reached the canteen, I saw the both of them walking and I run towards them when suddenly I tripped from the tiles and I accidentally let go of the lunch box and I thought it landed safely but I was wrong, it landed on Ah Ri's uniform. I froze at my spot as I gape at her, waiting for some violence reaction that will going to happened.

"Yah~ you, you messed up my uniform..." Ah Ri said as she cry infront of me, whole student body specially Byungie.

"Mi---mianhae..." I apologized as i wipe her uniform with my tissue.

"Would you just stop it, it doesn't help me!!" Ah Ri whined as she cry and cry. I look at Byungie and he just give me a glare.

"Please, let me explain..." I mumble.

"There's nothing to explain, Sun Byeol, actions speaks louder than words, you've done it, you messed up with Ah Ri." Byungie said and I was about to cry when he said that, It's not my fault.

"But, please believe me." I begged but Byungie starts to leave with Ah Ri also the students, leaving me there, I quickly clean the mess up as I wipe my tears that keeps on falling. As I can't take it anymore, I run outside the cafeteria and cry my heart out on the rooftop.

L.Joe's POV

After I wait for Ah Ri to change her uniform, we walk together, until we reached the rooftop. But it seems that there's someone there. *Wait? is that Sun Byeol crying??* I asked myself and realized that it was Sun Byeol. She look at us and she quickly run outside the rooftop, bumping my shoulder. Suddenly I felt guilty, of what happened a while ago, is it the reason why she is crying right now?? Many questions starts to form in my head, and everytime I ask myself, I feel really guilty... Why?

*L.joe just forget it, You don't have to be guilty of what happened, when it is entirely her fault.* I reassuringly thought to myself.

"Oppa~ What is your relationship with Sun Byeol?" Ah Ri asked 

"Umm.. She's just a friend..." I shrug 

"But why is it the two of you are so close together?" She asked

"Were just childhood friends, that's all." I said as she nod her head.

Sun Byeol's POV

I was crying on the school fields and that's the time when the weather got bad, it starts to rain, I thought I was going to get soak or wet by the rain but an umbrella shielded me, I continue to cry and a handkerchief appear in front of me, when I look who the person was, I saw Chanhee...

I quickly wipe my tears using the back of my hand but instead, Chanhee wipe my tears using the handkerchief.

"I don't want to see Ms. Sunshine crying, arraseo?" Chanhee asked full of concern on his face. I just stare at him as he wipe my tears. 

The bell rang and Chanhee ruffles my hair and pinch my cheeks. 

"I'll get going now, you can have this umbrella." Chanhee said as he handle me his umbrella and run quickly so that he won't get wet.

I let a little smile as  I starts to walk, heading to the next class. Before I forgot I head first to Chanhee's locker as I look around, and when I notice there is no sign of students. that's when I put a lollipop on his locker and I let out a smile as I start to head to class.

Chunji's POV

I walk to class as I took a sit, I look outside the window and I saw that the weather is starting to change again.. The sun starts to shine again.

*I'm glad you find a way to smile, Ms. Sunshine.* I thought as I pay my attention to class.

L.Joe's POV

After the bell had rang, me and Ah Ri go back to class. I saw Sun Byeol already sitting there. And when we came inside, students starts to whisper and talk about us. And t shut their mouth, I shot them a death glare, causing them to go back to their own business.

When me and Ah Ri were about to take a sit, Sun Byeol suddenly stand-up and walk outside the classroom.

*that was weird* I thought as I shrug my shoulder

Classes had come to an end and all of us started to go home. Ever since Sun Byeol walk-out the classroom, I've never seen her, I started to think of her and where she had gone...

 

:End of 12th Chapter:

Trailer for 13th Chapter:

"I'm here to apologize of what I've done yesterday."

"That's okay, but let me give you a warning."

"A warning?"

[ Find out in the next chapter: A Warning from her]

 

 

Author's Message

Kekeke, Another update chingus~~ So, What do you think of it?? Don't forget to write a comment~ It gives me an inspiration to update my story as soon as possible..