Envy and Jealousy

L.Joe, I'm your guardian angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8zVrpUxIrg

[The person I miss - Gilme]

 

Chapter 21 : Envy and Jealousy

Author's POV

Sun Byeol woke up after realizing that she have to prepare for her things. L.Joe who notice that Sun Byeol is packing her clothes and some things inside her bag ask her a question.

"Where are you going?" L.Joe asked in monotonous tone while rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"You don't have to know that." Sun Byeol flatly replied as she continue on packing her things up.

"Wait... Don't tell me.." L.Joe said but was cut off by Sun Byeol. "Yes, I'm going on a trip to Jejou with Teen Top." Sun Byeol replied as she slung her bag over her shoulders.

"H-How about the Paren't approval letter?" L.Joe asked, obviously shocked.

"Chanhee oppa said that he will be the one working on that." Sun Byeol said and suddenly I feel that my blood temperature is going up, not just because I heard the word 'oppa' on the end of his name but because she asked for his help instead asking me.

"I'll be going now. There's still a food in the refrigerator you can heat it up using the microwave." Sun Byeol said, before leaving.

After Sun Byeol had left, L.Joe thought for a second, if he should follow Sun Byeol or not, but if he follows her, does he still have the time to catch up the bus? He look at the clock hanging on the wall then he realized that he still have 30 minutes to prepare. L.Joe quickly head to the bathroom to have  a quick bath. Afterwards he runs to his closet and quickly put all the clothes inside his bag not even putting them in order. 

After preparing everything, L.Joe quickly left the house and run to the bus stop. After riding the bus, L.Joe finally reached their school wherein the bus that the school will use, is waiting.

L.Joe saw Mr. Kang collecting something that make him remember something, something very important...

*Oh, shoot!! I forgot the parent's approval letter!!!* L.Joe shouted in his mind, panicking, L.Joe try to think of an idea, on how to make  a good explanation to Mr.Kang.

"Oh! L.Joe!!! It's nice to see you here!" Mr. Kang wave his hand to L.Joe. L.Joe smile fakely as he approach Mr.Kang.

"Where's your parent's approval letter?" Mr.Kang asked, that made L.Joe gone nervous.

"Ah... eh.." L.Joe rub the back of his neck, trying to find or think of an excuse. Then out of a sudden he receive  a light pat on his shoulder.

"It's okay, I should be thankful that for the first time I saw you get interested on school." Mr. Kang said. and L.Joe smile as he bow his head.

"Thank you very much Mr.Kang!!" L.Joe said as he go inside the bus.

"Eh? did he just call me 'Mr.Kang' that's a relief then." Mr. Kang said to himself as he go inside the bus.

As L.Joe walk inside the bus girls wet gaga over him, offering them a vacant sit, some of them make their seatmate leave just for L.Joe to sit beside them. But as usual L.Joe didn't care at them he just find a "vacant" seat, and maybe it's a coincidence that the vacant sit happened to be beside Chunji and Sun Byeol. So there's no other choice for him to sit beside Sun Byeol who is also beside Chunji.

"Nice to see you here, L.Joe hyung." Ricky who is at the back of them suddenly approach L.Joe.

"What came to your mind that you decided to go here, L.Joe?" CAP who is just  in front of them asked him.

L.Joe rub his head awkwardly. "Ah... Eh, I was boring, so.. yeah." L.Joe replied.

"Okay!!! Is everyone here already?" Mr.Kang asked the students but just as expected, few students came, for those who get the chance to go the trip, it's a blessing for them, one thing for sure is they work all night just to convince their parents for them to have that approval letter. But for those who doesn't have the chance to go, well.... There's no ther choice but to spend their semestral break inside the house.

After waiting another half hour, the teachers had finally decided that they should take a leave now. 

"So, the first thing is we are going to ride the ship to Jejou, then when we arrive there we are going to have some rest then, activities, okay?" Mr. Kang asked.

"Okay!!" the students exclaimed.

"Omo! so excited!!" Ricky beamed. 

"Chanhee oppa~ what does Jejou island look like?" Sun Byeol asked. L.Joe look at Sun Byeol from the corner of his eyes, he thought for a second if he should answer the question.

"Umm.. It's beautiful, peaceful.. It's like a paradise for short." Chunji replied.

"I'm excited, how about you?" Chunji asked and Sun Byeol nod her head repeatedly.

"How about you L.Joe?" Chunji asked. L.Joe heave a deep sigh.

"Thank god you asked me, I thought you are going to ignore me too the whole trip." L.Joe mumble.

"What?" Chunji asked and L.Joe smile at him.

"Ani~ I said I was so excited about it too." L.Joe said.

Sun Byeol's POV

*Thank god you asked me, I thought you are going to ignore me too the whole trip.*

Why does it have to repeat again and again inside my head? Does it mean I was too harsh to ignore him? Eotteokhae?? Maybe I should forgive him.. People do make mistakes, but that is why there's a word 'chance' right?

We arrived at the next destination, Mr.Kang said that we are going to ride a ship so that we can reach the Jejou right away.

Chanhee oppa help me with my bag while I carry the light one. Byungie was walking beside, he just walk with his hands in his pocket, apparently enjoying the view.

"Oppa!! You're already here!!" I look at the owner of the voice and yes, it's no other than Ah Ri, waving her hands, trying to get Byungie's attention. I heard Byungie sighed, I wonder what happened yesterday when I left....

"Gawd! the witch is here." Ricky said stomping his foot in annoyance.

"I thought she's not going to come." CAP said.

The atmosphere change because of Ah Ri's appearance, Ricky keep on glaring at Ah Ri, Niel and Changjo keep on doing make-face, while CAP try his best to ignore Ah Ri's whine and just focus on looking at the view.

"Oppa~ Are you sick?" I look at Ah Ri who was clinging her arms to Byungie. While Byungie doesn't even care at all.. I secretly chuckled. Watching Ah Ri being ignore is one of the funniest thing I have ever seen.

"Sun Byeol want some?" Chanhee oppa suddenly appear beside me. I smile at him and shook my head. "No thanks oppa." I said.

"How about, you tell me what you want." Chanhee oppa said, giving that sweet smile as ever.

"I fine oppa." I said.

"Okay, hmmm.. So you are really enjoying the view here." Chanhee oppa said, then he put something on my head. I touched it and it was a hairclip.

"You won't enjoy the view of your hair always fall." 

"Gomawo." I said.

L.Joe's POV

 I can't stand this, seeing Sun Byeol and Chunji getting closer than ever, while me was stucked here with this monster. Great! just great! My day will be ruined Forever and ever!

"Oppa, were here now! Let's go?" 

I look at my surroundings and yes, we are finally here in Jejou. Ahhh~~ The air is so good! 

"Oppa?" I look at the one beside me, oh I forgot, Ah Ri is here with me..

"Will you stop calling me oppa, and will you stop clinging your arms around mine. You're not my girlfriend, you're just my ex." I said full of sarcasm as I carry my bag and leave.

That's what you get you little brat.

:End of 21th Chapter:

Author's Message

Starting now I'm not going to write a Trailer. Well, If you want to know, you have to find it out yourself and yes after so so so many years!! I finally updated.