Sort of fun

L.Joe, I'm your guardian angel

 

Chapter 25 : Sort Of Fun

Sun Byeol's POV

I woke up with my puffy eyes and my panda-like eyes, I really hate to admit it, but I didn't have a beautiful sleep, since I always remember what happened in my dreams last night, it was bothering me like I was in hell. I really hate it.

Today, were going to have some sort of fun, according to the teachers, so maybe it will help me forget the things that has bee bothering me for a while.

"Sun Byeol!! Are you ready?" Byungie shouted from outside.

"Nae!! I'll be down after a minute!" I shouted back. I brush my hair and braid it afterwards.

I left the room, where I slept and where I had a bad bad dream. I walk downstairs where everyone was already eating, even Ah Ri was there, she wave her hands at me and I show her a smile. It seems that Ah Ri is going to be friendly and kind from now on. Well, I really hope she is.

"How's your sleep noona?" Ricky asked with his cute smile, as ever.

"It's fine." I smile at him. I really don't want to worry them, so I have to lie for now. It's for the best I guessSun Byeol's POV

I woke up with my puffy eyes and my panda-like eyes, I really hate to admit it, but I didn't have a beautiful sleep, since I always remember what happened in my dreams last night, it was bothering me like I was in hell. I really hate it.

Today, were going to have some sort of fun, according to the teachers, so maybe it will help me forget the things that has bee bothering me for a while.

"Sun Byeol!! Are you ready?" Byungie shouted from outside.

"Nae!! I'll be down after a minute!" I shouted back. I brush my hair and braid it afterwards.

I left the room, where I slept and where I had a bad bad dream. I walk downstairs where everyone was already eating, even Ah Ri was there, she wave her hands at me and I show her a smile. It seems that Ah Ri is going to be friendly and kind from now on. Well, I really hope she is.

"How's your sleep noona?" Ricky asked with his cute smile, as ever.

"It's fine." I smile at him. I really don't want to worry them, so I have to lie for now. It's for the best I guess.

I sit next to Ricky, where Changjo is on the right side of Ricky and beside him is Byungie.

"Okay, after you eat your breakfast, Were going swimming outside!!" Ms. Jieun beamed and everyone clap their hands in excitement.

"Well, we have to wait for the girls for their bikinis." Ricky whisper to Changjo, which is loud enough for Byungie, and me to hear.

Byungie flicked Ricky's forehead, hardly that we even hear it's painful sound.

"OUCH! What was that for hyung?!" Ricky outburst and Byungie smirk at him.

"I wonder who taught you to have a erted mind." Byungie muttered sarcastically.

"Look who's acting innocent. Hyung I found out that you're reading a playboy magazine." Ricky defended.

"I'm not!" Byungie shouted deffensively.

"Look who's guilty now." Ricky laughed and Byungie grab his collar playfully.

"LEE BYUNGHUN, PUT RICKY DOWN!" Mr. Kang ordered and Byungie followed it, he put Ricky down to his sit as he sit down while sulking. Everyone including me laughed at them.

"Lesson Learned : Don't do to others, what you don't want to happen to you." Ricky announced to everyone making us laugh again as we saw Byungie's Epic reaction.

"Next time, learn how to respect the maknae." Ricky said to Byungie. 

And that's the end of our happy breakfast. Ricky defeated Byungie and Byungie was defeated by Ricky. While the others including me laugh like there is no tomorrow.

After having a breakfast and an Epic Scene between Byungie and Ricky, we head outside to look at the swimming pool. The Boys remove their Shirts and Jump on the pool while us, look at them, the other girls were blushing and squealing at them. I guess they are enjoying the view.

"NOONA!! change now!! Let's play!!" Ricky and Changjo shouted and I nod my head.

"Okay, I will go and change first." I shout back and I go to my room to change into..... 

Wait. I forgot to bring my swimsuit.  

"How Am I supposed to do swimming?" I asked myself, while trying to imagine myself, watching others swimming and play at the pool.

"You forgot you're swimsuit?" I look at my back and saw Ah Ri smiling.

"Ahh.. Yeah.." I mumble while rubbing the back of my head akwardly.

"It's okay, I have here, an extra. You can borrow it." She Said.

"Thank you, very much." I replied.

"No! No! I should be the one thanking you." She said and I look at her Curiously.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Well, I really want to thank you for finding my bracelet. Though you're my enemy, you're still willing to help me." She Said and I smile at her.

"It's really okay for me. I already forgave you." I soothingly said to her.

"Really? Even though I do everything that hurt you?" She asked and I nod my head while smiling.

"Yep. You're my friend now." I said to her.

"Thank you. I just wanna tell you that I'm really happy that you've found my bracelet." She said while showing me her bracelet.

"You're welcome. I guess that Bracelet is really important huh?" I asked and she nod her head slowly.

:End of 25th Chapter:

Author's Message

Yehey!! An Updat aftr 1234567890 years! hehehehe I will updat another so, I hope you still support it :D Thank you everyone for your loyalty. :"D