Ice Cream Day

L.Joe, I'm your guardian angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hno2TV9WZ24

[Ice Cream - Joo Ft. Lee Teuk]

 

Chapter 11 : Ice Cream Day

Author's POV

Chunji and Sun Byeol arrived at the nearest Ice Cream Shop. Chunji let Sun Byeol go inside the Shop first follow by him, they walk to the counter and choose the flavors they like.

"Good Morning Maam, and Sir." The cashier greeted them with a smile.

"Good Morning, I would like to order Choco Crumble, umm, how about you Sun Byeol?" Chunji asked Sun Byeol who is busy looking at the flavors.

"Hmmm.. I- I really don't know what to choose.. There's too many of them" Sun Byeol said as she rub the back of her neck.

"You can try Cookies and Cream." Chunji said and Sun Byeol nodded sheepishly.

"Cookie and Cream and Choco Crumble on the go!" The cashier said.

While waiting for their ice cream, Chunji and Sun Byeol sit near the window. After a minute their ice cream were served, and the both of them starts to dig in, that they ddn't notice that someone is coming.

"Chanhee thanks for bringing me here." Sun Byeol said, trying to open the conversation.

"Oh it's okay, I'm really happy you come with me" Chunji said as he ruffle Sun Byeol's hair.

"Oh Hi Chunji. So the two of you are having a date huh?" Ah Ri said with a smile.

"Oh hello, Ah Ri." Sun Byeol said with a smile, while ignoring L.Joe's presence who is actually beside Ah Ri.

"Chunji, I bet Sun Byeol is fine now." L.Joe said with a small smile on his lips.

"Yeah." Chunji nod his head. "Umm Were going to leave now, right Sun Byeol?" Chunji asked and Sun Byeol nod her head unsurely. And with that, Sun Byeol and Chunji leave the Ice Cream shop, while L.Joe and Ah Ri just watch the two of them leave.

L.Joe's POV

Me and Ah Ri were walking on the sidewalk, when we notice an Ice Cream shop and we decided to grab some Ice Cream. When we arrived at the shop, the first thing I noticed is Chunji with Sun Byeol. Suddenly I feel mad about it, I actually don't know why, but one thing for sure, is that I'm not jealous with them, maybe because... Aish!!  I really don't know, just forget it L.joe.

Out of a sudden, Ah Ri grab my hand as she drag me to Chunji and Sun Byeol.

"Oh Hi Chunji. So the two of you are having a date huh?" Ah Ri said with a smile.

"Oh hello, Ah Ri." Sun Byeol said as she smile to Ah Ri, while she doesn't even look at me nor say 'hi' at me. She just ignored my existence?

"Chunji, I bet Sun Byeol is fine now." I said trying to break the awkwardness

"Yeah." Chunji nod his head. "Umm Were going to leave now, right Sun Byeol?" Chunji asked and Sun Byeol nod her head unsurely. And with that, they leave the Ice cream shop, leaving us dumbfounded.

*Sun Byeol, is really mad at me..*

*How can I left her, while she's sick*

*L.Joe, you're such an idiot, you let Chunji take care of Sun Byeol..*

*It should be my responsibility, to take care of her...*

Many thoughts formed in my mind, all of them makes me go insane, my conscience starts to strike and all I have to do is make a way for Sun Byeol to forgive me.

"Oppa, are you okay?" Ah Ri asked and that was the time I go back to reality. I look at her and gave her a smile.

"Ah,yes. I'm fine." I said, but deep inside I somewhat feel curious about Chunji and Sun Byeol.. Haay L.Joe will you just forget it, remember that you have a date, okay??

Author's POV

After Chunji and Sun Byeol had left the shop, Chunji decided to take Sun Byeol to the park. He wants to take the chance to be with Sun Byeol, he wants to have a moment with her, at a quiet but peaceful place.

Chunji's POV

After we left the shop I decided to bring Sun Byeol to the park. We sit at the bench near the pond. I can feel it, Sun Byeol and L.Joe had fought, maybe it's because of the awkwardness between them, a while ago. Well, I can't blame Sun Byeol for L.Joe's attitude.

Out of a sudden, I heared Sun Byeol heave a deep sigh.

"Are you okay?" I asked Sun Byeol and she smile at me.

"I'm fine, ummm.. Chanhee, I think I should go now.." Sun Byeol said, and I smile at her, trying to hide the fact that I'm sad about her leaving.

"You're leaving already?" I asked her. and she nod her head.

"Umm.. yes, Thank you for treating me ice cream,  really enjoyed it, and thanks for taking care of me, when Byungie is not there.." Sun Byeol said and I smiled at her and she reply at me with a weak smile.

"I'll be leaving now, Chanhee" Sun Byeol said and before she could stand up, I pinch her cheeks.

"Thank you for coming with me, Ms. Sunshine" I said and she rub her cheeks, where I had pinched.

"Annyeong." She said.. She's really cute.

I watch Sun Byeol as she walk away, after she had left, I heave a deep sigh, maybe letting you go, is just the right thing, I want to give you some space, for whatever that happened between you and L.Joe.

Sun Byeol's POV

*Mianhae, Chan Hee for leaving you, I don't want to ruin this day with my mood, I hope you're not mad at me..* I thought as I watch Chanhee from a far. I saw him heave a deep sigh before he leave the park. *what a nice day, but atleast I get a chance to have an ice cream with Chanhee, even though it's a bit ruined by L.Joe and his girl.* I thought as I start to walk home.

L.Joe's POV

After having an ice cream, me and Ah Ri, have some sky seeing at the Seoul N tower. Honestly speaking, I don't feel this day, it's not that I hate being with Ah Ri but I just hae the feeling that I completely ruin the day.

"Oppa~~ Let's ride the cable cart" Ah Ri whined as she pull me with her.

"Ah Ri, I think I should go home now... I have to do something.." I said and Ah Ri let go of my hand as she starts to pout.

"But oppa... " Ah Ri said and I look at the sky, it's night already, maybe Sun Byeol is at home now.

"Mianhae, I'll be going now." I said as I start to walk away leaving Ah Ri.

Before I walk home, I head to the mall first to buy something. And after that, I hurriedly walk home and my eyes widen when I saw Ah Ri outside the apartment, waiting.

"Ah Ri, It's night already, why are you still here?" I asked and suddenly Ah Ri kissed me on the lips, after a second the kiss gets more passionate, should I say that I don't like it? Or should I admit that I don't feel it anymore.... Before someone could see us, I break the kiss and Ah Ri pout.

"Oppa, you are supposed to reply the kiss, I gave you." Ah Ri said and I rub the back of my neck akwardly, trying to find an excuse. Suddenly I caught someone is watching us and I saw Sun Byeol at the rooftop..

"Mianhae, but I think you should go home now, Ah Ri, It's really good being with you again." I said as I walk inside the apartment

Sun Byeol's POV

When I reached the house, I watched TV, eat some snacks, everything that will kill my boredom. As time passed by, I feel like I'm really tired of doing nonsense and lame things, so I decided to have some star gazing at the rooftop. Into my surprise, I saw L.Joe and Ah Ri, kissing. I really hate the scene but my eyes can't stop from staring at it. When they stop, I saw Byungie look at me and I quickly look away.

After a second I look back and I saw there's no Ah Ri and L.Joe anymore, I sigh as I start to continue gazing at the stars.

"Sun Byeol, should we talk first?" I look at the owner of the voice and I saw L.Joe a distance away from me.

"There's nothing to talk about." I said as I continue what I am doing.

"I know, you're mad at me, so will you forgive me." Byungie asked and I ignore him. I think I'm committing a sin for what I am doing now.

"Please?" Byungie said. I can sense his getting near.

"Don't get nearer." I said seriously, without looking at him.

L.Joe's POV

"Don't get nearer." Sun Byeol said and I start to think of a way so that she can forgive me. Suddenly, I remember that I bought a jar of  lollipop at the mall. I run downstairs and get it, and run again to gave it to her.

"Sun Byeol, please forgive me." I said as I handle her the jar of lollipop, She took the lollipop and she look at me.

" forgive the lollipop, but not you." She said and I gape at her.

"What? you forgive the lollipop?? why not me?" I whined as I watch her eat the lollipop.

"This is so sweet." She exclaimed like a kid, ignoring me.

"Yah!! How can you forgive the lollipop but not the person who gave it?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Because lollipop makes me happy, but not you." She said and I pout. She look at me then she laughed.

"It's not funny." I said and she just laugh. "How can you forgive the lollipop?" I whined and she stop.

"Arraseo, I forgive you." She said and I smile and she smile.

"I thought you're not going to forgive me, I was about to get jealous of the lollipop." I said as I sit beside her.

"So.. Byungie is getting jealous huh?" Sun Byeol asked as she pokes my cheeks

"WHo said that I am jealous?? " I asked

"Liar." Sun Byeol mumble and I smile. I miss her, her smile, her bubbliness and cheerfulness.

*I promise I won't do this again.* I thought as I steal a lollipop in the jar.

"Yah!! It's mine!!" Sun Byeol exclaimed like a little girl

"Well, mind if you can share some. If you don't want to get some toothache." I said and Sun Byeol pout.

"I hate you." She mutter and I smile.

"I hate you too." I replied and suddenly, I remember I have something more important but special to give to her, I reach for the iphone inside my pocket and gave it to her.

"Yah, take it." I said and Sun Byeol gape at me.

"You're giving me a phone??" She said and I nod.

"Yup. I just bought it a while ago, because I thought you will need it for emergency and for some fun." I said and Sun Byeol smile.

"Gomawo." She said "You're welcome" I said

"Wow! Byungie look, I can view the scenery here, and I can see you here." Sun Byeol exclaimed and I smile at her,

"That's what you called camera." I said and she nod her head.

"Let's take a selca." I said

"What is selca?" Sun Byeol asked

"Selca or more known as self camera. We should take some pictures." I said and with that, me and Sun Byeol take a picture of us, using peace-sign, buing buing, wacky etc. using her phone.

"There, you have some pictures to treasure. " I said and I grab her phone. and do something on it, after a few seconds I return it to her.

"How can you do that?" Sun Byeol asked, amazed.

"I changed the background." I shrug and she stare at the background, which is the two of us, doing the buing buing. I know I at aegyo but no kidding I look cute there, specially Sun Byeol.

"Byungie, you're so cute here." Sun Byeol said, not taking her eyes on the screen.

"I know I am cute." I said and she giggle.

As Sun Byeol admire her new phone, I took the chance to stare at her, maybe this day is not completely ruined, and I want to thank Sun Byeol for that, I thought you're not going to forgive me, but thank you for giving me another chance to make things right, I know that I don't deserve to get some, but you still gave me that, and I'm glad you came into my life, not just to protect me but to change me.

Out of a sudden, my shoulder got heavy, I saw Sun Byeol already sleeping, I smile as I ruffle her hair. I took out my phone from  my pocket and took a picture of her. I look at the picture and Sun Byeol is peacefully sleeping, I smile at her as I change the background of my cellphone into hers. I took her phone and transfer her photos into mine, and with that I smile again. I saw Sun Byeol is shivering from coldness, and with that I piggyback ride her and put her at the bed while I sleep on the sofa.

*goodnight Sun Byeol* I thought as I drift to dreamland.

:End of 11th Chapter:

Trailer for 12th Chapter:

"So, Today class, you're going to have a new classmate."

"Okay, so you may come in now."

"What?!!"

[ Find out in the next chapter: This is what you called RUINED]

 

Author's Message

Wiee!! Hi chingus, have you watched Miss Right both live and MV, Omaayyghaadd!! they are sooo!! Hot!! and guess what, some people say that they copy SHINee's dream girl because of the friggin' microphone stand :(( Anyways you know what I have 17 subscribers!! Thank you for that my fellow readers!! waa!!~~~ I love you