I Wonder Why

L.Joe, I'm your guardian angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfOoGcCpALA

[Why - Teen Top]

 

Chapter 19 : I Wonder Why

Author's POV

Another day of school, everyone is getting started, L.Joe woke up when he realized that Sun Byeol was not on the couch. he take a bath first before checking if Sun Byeol was downstairs, afterwards he prepare himself and that's the time when he saw Sun Byeol having her breakfast already.

"Knock!! Knock!!" Someone knocks the door, L.Joe opens the door and saw Chunji already prepared for school.

"Why are you here?" L.Joe asked.

"What? You don't want me to be here?" Chunji asked while trying to look pathetic.

"Aniyo!" L.Joe said.

"I'm here for Sun Byeol, we agreed to each other that were going to walk to school together." Chunji said, trying his best not to make L.Joe misunderstood him.

*She said that??* L.Joe thought to himself, also trying his best not to be jealous.

"Good morning Chanhee oppa, let's go now?" Sun Byeol suddenly appear from L.Joe's back.

*She called Chunji, oppa? How come I never heard Byungie oppa.* L.Joe thought.

*Aishh!! so stupid, why did you ever think of that?!* L.Joe shook his head repeatedly.

"Let's go now?" Chunji asked and Sun Byeol nod her head while smiling. And with that they start to walk, leaving L.Joe dumbfounded.

"Anyways L.Joe!!! You're not coming?!!" Chunji shouted.

"Ah, De." L.Joe replied as he catch up with the two.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L.Joe's POV

So, me, Sun Byeol and Chunji were on the bus, Sun Byeol took the sit at the back wherein it is the only one left, Chunji sit beside Sun Byeol, and me? here I am standing beside them trying to act cool as if I wasn't jealous at all. But the truth is.....I was affected.

"Andwae! I lose." Chunji said in defeat. I took a glance at the both of them and they were playing some game on their cellphone.

"You're going to treat me an ice cream, Chanhee oppa." Sun Byeol said to Chunji. The word 'oppa' keeps on repeating in my mind, and whenever I think of it.... haaay..

Fortunately, the we are already here at the bus stop near the school. I quickly leave the bus and walk by myself while Chunji and Sun Byeol walk behind me.

"Sun Byeol let's go have a lunch together. Teen Top is not available today." I heard Chunji said.

"Wae?" Sun Byeol asked.

"Hmm... Ricky and Changjo have a project making today while CAP hyung has a dance practice." Chunji replied.

"Sun Byeol is going to have lunch with me Chunji." I said without turning to them.

"Ani.. She's going to have lunch with me, because you already have Ah Ri to accompany you, right Sun Byeol?" Chunji asked Sun Byeol.

"De." Sun Byeol answered. *I wonder why she's like that.* I thought *Also with him*

I arrived the school without even noticing that Sun Byeol and Chunji were not behind me anymore. I shrug my shoulders as I walk to class. Class has already started, luckily Chunji was not with us, or else the both of them will act again as if I was not there, as if I didn't exist...

"Riiiinggg!! Riiing!!" the bell rang making students leave the classroom. Ah Ri and her other friends were absent today, so that means I'm free for today.

I walk on the cafeteria alone but I decided not to buy food cause I think I can't eat that for sure. So, today was like a boring day for me, I feel like I was being avoided by Chunji and Sun Byeol. Sun Byeol always ignore me whenever I ask her some questions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun Byeol's POV

Just what me and Chanhee oppa agreed to each other we will have our recess together, but he texted me that he has something to do, so he will just meet me after school. I go to the cafeteria to buy something to eat, while walking on the corridor I saw Byungie walking alone. 

*That's weird, it's my first time seeing him, all alone walking on the corridor.* I thought as I walk past him, I was expecting that he will ignore me but unfortunately no.

"Yah... Are you avoiding me?" Byungie asked. I took a deep breath before answering. But no words came out of my mouth, not even yes or no... I continue walking without even answering his question..

"Yah! I'm asking you?" Byungie asked again.

"I'm not avoiding you, arraseo, you have Ah Ri anyways, so why would I come with you?" I asked without looking at him.

"Wait, are you jealous?"

"Who said that I'm jealous?!" I asked. and continue walking.

L.Joe's POV

"Who said that I'm jealous?!" Sun Byeol asked back.

*I know that she's jealous... Even though I can't see her, I can still feel it with her voice.* I thought as I watch her walk away. I'm right that she's avoiding me, but why? Is it because of what happened yesterday?

After having a break ALONE, I head back to class, as usual, you'll listen, write down notes, recite to the whole class, answer on the board, I haven't done all of these since I started to ditch class. After a long hour of having a class, It finally comes to an end, I prepare my things and leave the classroom. 

I was walking on the corridor ALONE again, as usual. I saw Sun Byeol sitting on the bench on the lobby.

"Let's go home." I said to her.

"Ani... I'm waiting for Chanhee oppa." She replied.

"You're waiting for him? But we leave under the same roof." I said.

"Oh Hi L.joe!" Chunji suddenly appeared.

"Me and Sun Byeol were going somewhere, so I guess the both of you can't walk home together, mianhae." Chunji said. *Wait, are the both of them, dating?* I thought. Jealousy strikes again, I can feel that Chunji is making Sun Byeol avoid me, what's happening?!

"Kkaja, Sun Byeol!" Chunji said.

"de." Sun Byeol said.

Suddenly I feel envy of Chunji, I don't know why.... Haaayyy.. I don't know what to do... 

 

 

:End of 19th Chapter:

Trailer for 20th Chapter:

"Hello everyone, today is a good news for all of us."

"Since the semestral break was about to come, why don't we go for a trip?"

[ Find out in the next chapter:Good News and the Bad News]

 

Author's Message

HI CHINGUS!! I want to read some of your comments about the flow of the story... PLEASE?