xiumin/chanyeol

marking your hearts

 

cuddles are best initiated with an accompanying barry

 

word count: 816 words

summary: domesticmovie!au taozi and baekhyun are dumbs and chanyeol is too much of a complainer and there's barry.

notes: another fill for kobe24 and i hope this makes up for the lack of chenris before this. i'm a er for fluff and i profusely apologise for that. i'll comeback to re-read this and edit grammatical errors. also, chickens at titles.

 

 

Huang zitao might be the dumbest in the whole wide world when he and his dumber than poop best friend byun Baekhyun suggested (more like forced) everyone to watch ‘cloudy with a chance of meatball 2’ on their Saturday movie night. Chanyeol was far beyond amused. However his life turned for the worse when everyone agreed to the dumb suggestion and by 7 everyone was huddled in the small living room of Baekhyun and chanyeol’s small apartment.

 

Kyungsoo and jongdae came in running the last, stacks of bowls of popcorns, marshmallows and candies in hands. Chanyeol is pretty sure they’re all gonna get diabetes somewhere later in life. He prayed for the time to come real soon he’s not gonna endure this pathetic ideas again. Okay so maybe Chanyeol is over-reacting but who can blame him when everyone almost immediately rejected his suggestion to watch ‘kungfu hustle’?

 

Yifan and yixing sprawled their long limbs on the couch, effectively occupying the space and blocking others who tried claiming spots and perched on the arm rest was giddy Luhan, bouncing up and down by himself. Baekhyun and zitao made themselves comfortable on either side of Minseok on the floor, back resting at the couch and toes curling under the blankets Joonmyun spread. The maknaes practically hogged each other on the small loveseat next to the couch while Joonmyun laid at their feet and Kyungsoo and Jongdae settled down under the blankets after passing the bowls around.

 

That left Chanyeol alone on the very far end on the right side of the room, all by himself. Life , he mentally cursed.

 

The movie played and everyone started to drool and went wide eyed at the display of monstrous mouth-watering food and Chanyeol yawned. He seriously didn’t sign up for this.

 

remind me why I am friends with idiots again?

 

Chanyeol is extra grumpy not only because two minutes into the movie and it already balls, but also because he doesn’t have his favourite hyung to cuddle him and make the movie at least 0.01% more interesting or entertaining. He glances over to a certain chubby hyung, sandwiched between jumpy zitao and Baekhyun and snorts when he saw said hyung feeding those two brats with marshmallows. Chanyeol might be jealous –no okay- he really is jealous and snorts again at Flint Lockwood’s new ape companion.

 

Halfway into the movie and Yifan and yixing are already snoring their way into the night while Luhan seemed to have find a way into the couch (if you consider yixing’s lap as the couch, that is) and half the bowls are empty. Chanyeol felt thirst claiming his throat and stood to make his way to the kitchen.

 

“Chanyeol-ah,” Minseok called and almost immediately chanyeol turns, eyes wide at hearing the voice. “yes?” he answered, not bothering to hide the happiness in his answer. Hell, he didn’t get cuddles for the past 40 minutes of food-induced-balls--movie. “fetch me an apple juice along the way. I know taozi keeps one hidden in the fridge,” Minseok flashed a smile. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow and glanced over to both sides of Minseok and caught both zitao and Baekhyun sleeping with their heads rested against minseok’s arms. Oh. “sure, hyung,” he answered, and left.

 

Chanyeol took a sip at his mineral water and snorts for the umpteenth time that night, recalling baektao’s current condition.

 

Sleeping claimed the ones who suggested the ing movie.

 

He rummaged through the fridge and saw a bottle of sparkling and heads of for the living room. He stops by behind the couch and carefully leaned over limbs to pass Minseok the bottle.

 

“thanks,” Minseok flashed rows of white teeth, and Chanyeol couldn’t be happier.

 

He walked back to his original spot and kicked a sleeping Jongdae away, so the latter rolled back to his initial spot and Kyungsoo took him under the blankets. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. He wanted to go to sleep to, but he’s not sleepy yet. So he endured another 15 minutes of cutesy food lurking around until he felt a warm hand pressed against his arm, and turned his head to a soft silk hair that belonged to his favourite hyung, and almost immediately brighten up again.

 

“hyung?-”

 

“shush. I’ve just managed to get away from those two whiny s and let me have some peace.”

 

Minseok had his eyes closed, head burying deeper into chanyeol’s thick jumper and Chanyeol was grinning ear to ear as he carefully sling an arm around minseok’s smaller shoulder and their knees bumped into each other as Minseok eventually curled into a ball beside him and Chanyeol decided it’s about time he gets his sleep too, so he pulled Minseok under the blankets and proceeded to pull the elder closer to his chest.

 

“mine.”

 

“sure. Yours. Forever yours.”

 

They fell asleep to the soft sound of flicking machine and audible heartbeats in sync.  

 

 

 

xx,

do upvote if you liked this drabble!