Sweet

Can I Sleep With You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           “-BAM! Right there, I didn’t know what to do!” Jaehwan exclaimed animatedly at a giggling Hongbin.

            Jaehwan had been caught in a tizzy after stumbling upon a certain Hyung viewing some very lewd material. He had rushed to his confident and best friend, Hongbin. Alas, Jaehwan’s troubles were only met with devious laughter from a Machiavellian Hongbin. After recovering from an afflictive stitch in his side, righting himself upward, he cocked a brow at Jaehwan.

            “Hyung, this is your chance, right?” Hongbin mused, “Push those mats together and have a go!” Hongbin only guffawed louder watching Jaehwan sputter while heat traveled over his face.

            “Hey-,” Jaehwan began. “You’re the one who keeps talking about him lying on top of you .” Hongbin interjected.

            “It was just a shocking experience, that’s all!” Jaehwan shouted, bouncing slightly.

            “Hyung…you get quiet every time you’re in the same room…since when have you ever missed the opportunity to talk?” Hongbin questioned sardonically. “Also, until recently you never would stray five feet away from Taekwoon-Hyung. Maybe you should stop being such a pansy, how about it?” Hongbin teased, wiggling his eyebrows obnoxiously.

            Jaehwan looked incredulously at Hongbin for a moment, “Honestly, children these days…no respect.” Jaehwan badgered. “This is why visuals shouldn’t talk…so lippy. Behind those dimples is sass, just sass!”

            Hongbin laughed as was usual in the company of Jaehwan, but his patience for the endless beating around the bush was wearing thin. Hearing both sides of this requited, yet unbeknownst love, as he had thought it, was tiring. Whether it was hearing Taekwoon’s innocent impressions of heart palpitations, or Jaehwan’s need to turn every situation into something more suited to a variety show, it was tiring. Hongbin wondered if liking someone actually did cause a person to lose grasp of their intelligence.

            “Hyung, I’m going to make this simple for you,” Hongbin began, “you are attracted to Taekwoon-Hyung, you are ually frustrated, and you need to just touch each other and get it over with.” Hongbin stated flatly. He then rose and left a flustered Jaehwan.

            Jaehwan pressed his face to the floor, sprawling over the cushions they had been sitting on. “Children these days…the internet is really giving them some crazy ideas.” Jaehwan muttered to himself.

            The members had all been practicing relentlessly; it was nearly two in the morning. Regular hours of sleep did not lend to being an idol. The members all lay sparse on the slick wooden floor, chests heaving up and down, sweat coating their bodies. Wonshik was already slipping into a narcoleptic sleep. As soon as they had finished chorography practice, Taekwoon slipped away into one of the private vocal booths to practice alone. Jaehwan had gone to the bathroom after fifteen minutes of whining during practice that he desperately needed to relieve himself.

            Haekyeon gathered Wonshik and announced, “The van is here to bring us back to the dorm. Come on.”

            All of the members, excluding the ones not present in the room gladly got to their feet in response to the prospect of returning to a bed. Hongbin was the last to follow, deliberately so.

            “Taekwoon-Hyung and Jaehwan-Hyung are going to work on the lead vocals together a little longer, they said not to wait up.” Hongbin seamlessly stated.

            Haekyeon made a face of disbelief, “The van isn’t coming back you know…”

            “It’s okay, they said they would figure it out, they’re working really hard!” Hongbin smiled, devilishly handsome features displaying a face of innocent admiration.

            “Alright, well let’s get going, we wake up in four hours to start again.” Hakyeon consented.

            “Roger!” Hongbin smiled.

            Hongbin was going to give his Hyungs the quality time they desperately needed, wanted or not.

 

            Jaehwan exited the bathroom, letting an unnecessarily loud content sigh, he was surprised to be met with no audience. He swiveled in a full circle in seek of any fellow members; he was only met with emptiness. Concluding that it must be some form of joke he bega

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter