Can I Sleep With You?

Can I Sleep With You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is he really going to watch horror movies all night? Taekwoon pondered as he lay exhausted on the pristinely made hotel bed. He messaged his temples gently, where did this person receive all of this unbound energy from all the time. After a night overseas performing in Japan, struggling to cross the language barrier with fans, and quite frankly an obscene amount of social interaction, Taekwoon enjoyed himself thoroughly, but his eyelids protested their extended use. As fate would have it though, Taekwoon had been assigned to a room with Jaehwan, who had decided to experience the mastery of horror films only known to the Japanese. The room echoed with shrill screams and the distinct sound of puncturing flesh, although at times it was not discernable whether the screams had come from the television or the man watching them.

            Taekwoon grudgingly rose himself from the mattress dragging his legs into motion. Upon reaching the television he hunched himself over to lower the volume to a less head splitting decibel, after doing so turning his head to Jaehwan to glare accusingly. After allowing a taxed sigh escape his lips he turned to return to his bed. As he was sauntering back, he heard a muffled whimper, was that what he heard? It sounded like a wounded animal, were they massacring animals now? As he contemplated the source of the noise, it became apparent.

            “T-Taekwoon-hyung,” Jaehwan whispered.

            Honestly, this person, was he on a mission to deny Taekwoon of any sufficient sleep? He turned to face his fellow main vocal.

            “What?” his voice was soft and imposed.

            “Do you want to watch this movie with me?” His normal energetic way of speaking sounded a tad forced.

            Taekwoon merely returned his proposition with his standard glare and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter