Winner

Can I Sleep With You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          

What is this? Taekwoon questioned in disbelief for the fourth time that week. It had been only several days since the Jellyfish live event in Japan, but every morning Taekwoon had woken up to a stray Jaehwan curled against him. Jaehwan had managed to creep from his sleeping mat every night to burrow into Taekwoon’s, miraculously not causing the steely vocalist to stir. Jaehwan’s hot breath warmed Taekwoon’s side. Taekwoon simply sat in shock every morning unable to activate his motor cortex to push the leech latched to his side for several minutes.

            How could I not wake up to notice again? Taekwoon demanded to himself. Taekwoon was too embarrassed to also question the fact that he had woke up every morning embracing Jaehwan. He would probably never be able to address that. Taekwoon had simmered in his confusion long enough, and in turn decided Jaehwan had most certainly slept enough.

            “Yah, Lee Jaehwan…wake up this instant or I’ll kill you.” He aggressively whispered in the leech’s face. Jaehwan stirred slightly, only causing him to cling tighter to Taekwoon’s side, sighing contentedly.

            “Lee Jaehwan, do you want to die?” he continued. No response was given. Irritation now having built past wake up calls, Taekwoon freed a hand from the blankets. Taekwoon forcefully pushed Jaehwan causing him to roll and fumble to his mat a good three feet away. With a shocked gasp Jaehwan rose to his feet, eyes still shut, assembling himself into a defensive stance. He really was an idiot, who could be this mentally incapable? Taekwoon drew his covers back over himself and rolling to his other side, as not to face the confused Jaehwan.

            Jaehwan faltered and fell back to the mat. Eyes opening wide, becoming more aware, he looked to Taekwoon, who lay unmoving on his mat. Jaehwan quickly assessing the situation padded back to Taekwoon, knelt down and stared at his impassive face. Is he really going to stare at me all morning? Taekwoon could feel the presence of Jaehwan above him, but stay still in an attempt not to receive any unnecessary attention if it was known he was awake. As he lay silent, he felt a finger prod his cheek.

            “Taekwoonie…are you awake?” Jaehwan continued to poke Taekwoon’s cheek.

            Stay calm, Taekwoon repeated to himself as a mantra. If you show you’re awake he won’t leave you alone. Taekwoon’s stomach churned i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter