Skin

Can I Sleep With You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Taekwoon grew more uncomfortable day by day, it would seem the previous incident was the catalyst that opened the door to a plethora of skinship. Jaehwan had taken to following Taekwoon like an affectionate dog, eyes staring up big and brown. Taekwoon however, resembled more of an irritated feline. Jaehwan would constantly find ways to cause the two of their bodies to be touching, light brushes, subtle worming of fingers into the others, and plenty of embracing.

            All of this skin-to-skin contact was making Taekwoon feel exceptionally strange. It all was nauseating; every time Jaehwan insisted on contact, his stomach would be in knots. It was all so embarrassing, being so close to someone, and having them leave to only have their scent remain on your skin. Taekwoon was sure that the reason his heart beat so rapidly when Jaehwan held tight to him was surely due to embarrassment, yet even he knew that wasn’t quite right, but what was it? It was nonsense, who would have so little shame as to act this way? Everything just felt strange.

            Even the other members had noticed the change in relationship. After Haekyeon had grasped the situation, he had decided to encourage Jaehwan’s behavior in some attempt to cause Taekwoon to present a friendlier image to fans. Haekyeon couldn’t resist an opportunity for presenting a better image for Vixx, he was quite the leader in this respect, but this offered no relief for Taekwoon. Hongbin would smirk watching the two interact with an air of knowing something, as if it was on the tip of his tongue. This happened often due to Hongbin being closest to Jaehwan among the members having been trainees together for several years before debuting, thus making him the prime observer of Jaehwan's attention. The handsome boy would occasionally snap pictures of the two main vocals, to Taekwoon’s chagrin. No one was of any help.

            After a long day completing a fan signing in Busan, followed by Jaehwan using his shoulder as a pillow for the entire ride to the dorm, Taekwoon simply wanted to have some much-deserved quiet. As soon as the members had arrived, he bolted for his one place of solitude, the bathroom. A place where one could be alone to their thoughts, was there any haven as great as a bathroom? Taekwoon adjusted the shower nozzle to the hottest temperature and discarded his clothes into the waterproof pantry. Taekwoon sighed in exhaustion waiting for the temperature to rise, why was it so tiring to interact with people for such long lengths of time?

            No sooner then he had begun to relax, he heard a knocking at the bathroom door.

            “Taekwoonie, are you in there?” a voice called. Taekwoon knew this voice; this was the voice that refused to cease making itself known. Jaehwan. Taekwoon did not respond.

            “Ah…no one is replying…you must be in there.” Jaehwan concluded.

            Jaehwan contorted his voice into that of an old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter