"Memory"

L.O.V.E - Just A Click Away!

Central_Park_Love_by_namespace.jpg

 

“Baekhyun-ah, that was the Chanyeol from that dating website, right?” Baekhyun was sipping his coffee when his friend sitting across from him, spoke to him.

“Yeah… he’s a lot taller than we both thought, Kyungie!” Baekhyun giggled and sighed dreamily as his cheeks flushed with redness. Kyungsoo smiled at his friend, feeling genuinely happy for him. Although truth be told, Kyungsoo felt slightly envious of Baekhyun, but he didn’t have the heart to tell him that.


When he glanced over at a boisterous group of people sitting near his table, it was then that he noticed him. Kyungsoo could feel his heart flutter in his chest when he saw Jongin for the first time in four months; after their brief fling together.

Kyungsoo and Jongin met a month prior to that event at a park nearby the university that the shorter boy attended at, and the moment he laid his eyes on the taller boy he knew he was in trouble; he also didn’t plan on falling in love with the boy later on either.

Kyungsoo hated drinking and going to parties, he made sure to inform Jongin of that right away when they met up that day. But as soon as Jongin walked over to him and leaned down to whisper in his ear seductively, pleaded that he goes with him to a party, Kyungsoo threw caution out the window.

He could faintly remember the conversation they had leading up to right before it happened at the party.

“Y-Yes, I’ll g-go with you…”

“Good! Meet me here tonight at eight and don’t come dressed up looking like a nerd. Not that you don’t look hot or anything as one…”

“Y-Yah! Don’t l-look at m-me… l-like that…”

“Like what, hyung?”

“D-Don’t come any c-closer… and s-stop looking at m-me like I’m bait!”

“But you’re a very attractive looking piece of bait.”

“… I… w-what? Um, thanks I thi-”


All Kyungsoo remembered before getting completely drunk at the party was the quick peck on the lips Jongin gave him before leaving him alone at the park; his first kiss…


Kyungsoo knew there was a reason why he hated drinking in the first place, and before he knew it, he lost count of how many soju bottles he had consumed and ended up in a heated makeout session with none other than Jongin. Everything after that point was fuzzy for Kyungsoo; other than the part where he woke up on an empty bed with a horrible hangover, and feeling very sore between the legs.

He never told Baekhyun what completely went on at that party; he felt that it was better that way and it’s better to just move on. He remembered telling Baekhyun that all did was get drunk and pass out, preferring to leave out the part of how he stupidly lost his ity to a boy he probably wouldn’t ever see again.

Until today…

“Soo~ earth to Kyungsoo, are you there?” Kyungsoo didn’t see the hand waving in his face, nor did he realize that the worried Baekhyun was calling out to him while he was busy reminiscing his memories. “Kyungsoo, you okay? You’ve been staring at that guy for a while now…”

“O-Oh! Y-Yeah I’m, uh, fine… He, um, looked like someone I knew…” Baekhyun was not convinced that his friend was really fine one bit, and he glanced back at the boy Kyungsoo was staring at, the boy he knew was also friends with Chanyeol.

“Really, I’m fine, Baekhyun-ah…” Kyungsoo calmly reassured his friend, although deep down he was anything but calm.

Baekhyun slightly frowned at his owl-eyed friend. “We’ve been friends way before high school, Kyungsoo, and I just worry about you sometimes. You know you can tell me anything, right?”

Instantly, Kyungsoo felt guilty for not telling his bestfriend the whole truth about what happened four months ago. He sighed as he reached across the table to grab hold of Baekhyun’s hands, giving them a light comforting squeeze.

“Baekhyunnie, I promise to tell you everything, just not here…”


------------


Chanyeol couldn’t wipe the happy grin off his face as he walked through the streets of Seoul. He touched my hand… oh god, he looked so cute when he blushed! Chanyeol mentally squealed as he twirled around in a circle, accidentally knocking someone down to the ground.

He immediately started bowing and apologizing to the person that he knocked into. “, I’m so sorry! P-Please forgive me, I didn’t mea-”

“It’s okay Chanyeol-sshi, I’m not hurt,” Chanyeol stopped bowing when he recognized the voice with an accent. “Zitao! Oh geez, I’m such a klutz…”

He grabbed Tao’s hands and helped him get up, also helping him brush the dirt off Tao’s school uniform.

Tao chuckled slightly and grabbed Chanyeol’s hands to stop him, “Please, just call me Tao, no need to be formal with me,” and all Chanyeol could do was smile awkwardly at the dark-haired boy, “Alright, Tao… then you have to call me Chanyeol, there’s no need to be formal with me.”

They both grinned at each other, the awkward atmosphere between them dissolving; but it didn’t last long.

“C-Chanyeol… I, um… he needs to… t-to uh…” Chanyeol started frown at Tao. Whatever Tao was trying to tell him he knew he wasn’t going to like it.

“Tao, whatever you have to tell me, please tell me, I promise I won’t get mad…” Chanyeol gave him a small encouraging smile.

Tao looked at Chanyeol anxiously before tightly shutting his eyes closed and opening his mouth to speak, “IthinkyoureallyneedtogoandspeaktoKris!”

Chanyeol felt his heart stop beating and his blood turn cold at the mention of his ex-boyfriend’s name. He wants me to do what…? I need to talk to Kris?? “I-I’m sorry, Tao… I-It’s getting really late… need… need to go h-home…”

Chanyeol felt really numb as he slowly turned away from Tao, wanting nothing to do with him anymore. The moment he felt a hand grip onto his shoulder was when he broke into a sprint.

Please don’t have an anxiety attack right now… Chanyeol silently prayed to himself as he ran as fast as his long legs could take him. He didn’t bother slowing down when he heard Tao calling out to him and run after him; Chanyeol just ran faster.

Please… please just leave me alone, I’m not ready yet…
 


Finally I updated! I already wrote another chapter but I just need to type it up... if I get enough comments then I might update again later on~ After I update one or two more times I'm most likely not going to update this fic for awhile, I need to focus writing chapters for my other fanfics too... >.>
On a side note, how many of you noticed I was using song names as the titles for the chapters? :P
Please ignore any grammar/spelling mistakess, also the image belongs to deviantart!