Chapter 2

You make me change my feelings for you

I then shot him a dead glare and turn to the front and started to flood my best friend with questions.
The only question that I repeated non-stop was "SINCE WHEN IS HE SITTING BESIDE ME?"

"Yah , chill down young lady. Yoseob is just sitting down there. No harm right?" My friend said giving me a cute smile.
I didn't wanted to ask her anymore cause i know she won't be replying to my questions. I turned my head over to my right again and looked at him , he smiled brightly at me.

Geez, I rolled my eyes at him and continued to sleep in class.

"YAH! KIM HAEYEON WAKE UP!" My best friend shouted at my ears and I woke up.
"Like finally you woke up! I have been calling you for 5 minute!" She shouted. "Mianhae" I said looking away.

We then took our books from our table and walked to our lockets, my best friend then excuse herself as she needs the toilet urgently while I continued to go to the locket.

I kept my books and got ready the stuff needed for my singing and dancing class and waited for my best friend at her locket. 1 .. 3 .. 6 minutes has pass and she is not here yet. I fished out my phone from my pocket and checked on my messages.

My mum , dad and sister flooded me with messages asking me to come home early, i ignore those messages as I walked to the nearest couch and texted my best friend where will I be.

While sitting , I fell asleep on the couch again.
I felt a poke on my cheeks so I woke up thinking it was my best friend.
I scolded “her” , but when I turned around , it wasn't my best friend. It was Yoseob.

Oh damn. I blushed , bowing to him and apologizing to him. *Wait why did I blushed and said sorry? I told i hate him?*

He flashed me his cute smile again. I put on a fake smile. “What” I said in a cold tone.

His face was then just a few cm apart from him , I begin to blush again and I looked away. He put his hands on my face and our eyes met *Omg. Why does he has such a cute face so close up?*

“So I heard people saying that you hated me a lot” he said.
I pushed myself away from him and nodded my head. “Why?” he asked curiously.
“You don’t have to know” I said standing up and started walking away.

He stood up and quickly grabbed my hand and push me to the nearest wall.
“What do you want?!” I started to feel annoyed but at the same time my heart was beating really fast.

His face was just right in front of mine again and he just suddenly kiss me on my lips. I quickly broke off the kiss and gave a dead shot.



“Do you still hate me now?” He said cheekily as he walked away.

!@#$%^&*()*^%~!@#$%^!#$%^!@#^&#I%$#$%%^

I started to curse, that was my first kiss and someone I hated so much got my first kiss!
And I’m starting to hate him like crazy!

The school bell rang , I didn’t bother to find my best friend anymore and headed to the dance class first.

There was my best friend sitting their with the rest of our classmates. I walked towards her and tell her “I need to speak with you after this lesson” in a no emotions tone.

She knew I was in a bad mood already.

The dance teacher then came in. We did those warm ups then the teacher told us we will be paired up with the opposite gender. The girls around me started to whisper , well it’s not really whisper I could heard what they are talking about. Being the partner of Yoseob.

Our teacher then started to tell us our pairing.

“Haeyeon with Yoseob”

OH GOD. I WAS DOWN THERE STARING INTO SPACE.  I kept on thinking to myself in my previous life did I owe Yoseob anything. Why is my life so unfair?!

After the teacher finish with the pairings, she told us that the pairing will never be changed. So whenever we have competition or what this will be our partner.

I swear I could just die on the spot when I heard that.


I think this is the worst update ever.
It's totally like no link man. But still , comment and subscribe (: