Chapter 4

You make me change my feelings for you

Being with Yoseob just really make me happy. Im always thinking why did I hated him from the start.
My best friend was totally shock that i have stop hating him and starts to hang out with him.

Time really pass very fast, half of the year was gone.
Best time of my life, H-O-L-I-D-A-Y-S.

When I got home from the last day of school, my parents were already home. Hmmm , that's something not right. Cause they are usually home right after my school ends.

"Haeyeon! Come here" My mum said.
"What, mum?" I said giving her the "what do you want" face

"Holidays are here right, your dad and I will be going to Jeju Island for 2 weeks for some business trip. Wanna tag along? Miyeon is tagging along." She said while preparing lunch.

"Since Miyeon's going , I'm going too!" I shouted while going back to my room. It's been a long time since I went to Jeju.

"Oh , we will be going tomorrow, so go get ready your stuffs" She shouted from the kitchen.

I'm so excited about going to Jeju, the only reason I agreed going was that Yoseob gonna be busy. No time to hang out with me.
 


At Jeju Island (6PM)

"The air so good! Such a beautiful Island" I said , my sister was beside laughing. Our parents then check in to the hotel. They are sharing one room and I'm sharing one room with my sister. It's just so great to be with my sister.

-Knock knock-

I went to open the door and saw my mum , dressing up so nice.
"Go get ready, gonna go have dinner with our business partners' family" she said.

I took a quick shower and prepared myself. I wore this while my younger sister wore a cute dress.

Then we went to the lift lobby to wait for our parents. After that we went down to the dinner place.
I was playing games in my iPhone with my sister then I heard someone whispering "That girl is pretty" so i stopped playing and look up. I was shock to see who I saw.

Yoseob's POV

Holidays are here , im so happy. But im actually quite sad, i got to go Jeju Island with my parents and couldn't spent time with Haeyeon. I think im starting to like her, i just could not stop thinking about her.

When we reached Jeju, we check in to our room. Okay , I got a solo room , so sad no one to accompany me ):

My dad then came in my room asking me to get ready for dinner as we will be having dinner with their business partners.
So i took a quick shower got ready  and went down to the dinner place with my parents.

While walking I saw this pretty lady playing with his sister, i guess.
We are near to the table already and I whispered to my mum "That girl is pretty" , my mum then smiled at me and whispered back "I bet you will love this girl"

I then out on my cutest smile, I saw the girl look up with a shock face. I was shock too!
 


The dinner was full of laughters since both Haeyeon and Yoseob knew each other already and Yoseob got along with Miyeon very fast. Instead of Yoseob playing and chatting with Haeyeon he chatted and played with Miyeon, making Haeyeon super lonely.
So she played with her games in her phone.

Dinner was soon over , they all went back to their rooms. Yoseob then texted Haeyeon to come down to the park.
Since her sister was already sleeping , so she went out to meet Yoseob.

In the park, Yoseob was walking beside Haeyeon and they were talking very happily. When suddenly Yoseob hold Haeyeon's hands.
She blushed and Yoseob said into your eyes "You're really very pretty today"

Haeyeon blushed even more.

"Can you please be mine?" He said with sincere.

Haeyeon then let go of his hands.




"My first kiss was already given to you, so-" before Haeyeon could finish with her sentence, Yoseob came crushing his lips on hers.


I'm ending the story soon. My story seriously don't make any sense at all!
Hahah , plus my exams are coming real soon! Gonna quickly finish up with this story~

Please comment and subscirbe ♥ !