Chapter 6 (LAST)

You make me change my feelings for you

HAI NEW SUBSCRIBERS ! WHY DID YOU GUYS SUBSCIRBE SO LATE?
I'M ENDING THIS STORY SOON YOU KNOW? ):
It's okay , i promise i will be back with other new fanfics after my exams! ^^


"There is something IMPORTANT i need to tell" Yoseob suddenly changed into a serious tone. 
Haeyeon then turn her face facing him and give hiim a cute "WHAT" face.

Yoseob then put his hands on her shoulder and look down straight into her eyes.

"L-let's breakup" Yoseob said with a bit of tears in his eyes.

"Bwo?!" Haeyeon shouted and tears started to roll down her cheeks and she quickly remove his hands on her.

Yoseob then went to gave Haeyeon a hug, she tried to broke off from the hug but Yoseob was too strong.
She cried even more "Why , why do you want to break up with me?" she asked but she was liking how Yoseob hugged her. (LOL)

"You will know soon. It's not the time yet" Yoseob said hugging her even more tightly.

"I hate you!" Haeyeon shouted right in from of his face and tried her very best and ran home.
Yoseob went blank and fall on his knees.

Did I choose the right choice?













When Haeyeon was home she open the door and quickly ran to her room.
No one was at home expect for Miyeon , she saw her sister crying so she quickly ran to her room.

"Unnie, wae are you crying? Did someone bully you?" Miyeon said sadly.

"No" the only answer came out from Haeyeon's mouth and she continued sobbing.

"Don't lie , you seldom cried i bet someone bullied you! I'm gonna help you unnie! I will make sure i whack the person and hit him/her with my pillow till the person die!" Miyeon said with aegyo while punching on her sister pillow.

Haeyeon then laughed at her sister silly answer and actions and give her a tight hug , "I only need to have you in my life and i'm satisfied  already"

Her sister laughed and ask her back the same question.

"Yoseob did, we broke up"

Her sister was super shock and kept on asking Haeyeon to stop joking around. But she confirmed with Miyeon again. They broke up.

Not trying to make her sad again , she cheered her up.

 

~After 1 year~

You forgotten about Yoseob , actually not really forgotten him. Sometimes you will think about the times you had with him and cry.

You were drag to KBS Music Bank studio by your best friend. Because she super in love with BEAST a new boy band.
You didn't really update much on KPOP , so you don't know anything and got drag force here.

The performance started.
Fans were screaming again , you got annoyed since you hated it so much.
to
When  a blonde guy started singing you stare at him.

He was familiar, very familiar. You kept on looking at him but you couldn't think who on earth exactly the person is.
The guy saw you , he was shock too, but he mantain his cute smile and winked at the camera.

The performanced ended.

You wanted to go home but your best friend drag you to BEAST waiting room. There were some other fans but you saw them with sad faces and walking away.

"Just go home, no use trying to see them" A fan said to us kindly and walked away with sad face.

"Let's go then" You asked your best friend to leave

"It's okay, i'm sure we will be able to go in" she winked at you.

Before she knocked on the door she used her phone a while then she knocked on the door.

"Who's there?" A familiar voice said.

"Your FAN" your best friend said.

The door opended and you guys went in.

Your eyes opened big for a few seconds. You were shock to see, Doojoon standing there waving happily at you. You smiled back and you turn your head and saw the blonde guy with a cute and pretty lady  beside him holding hands. 

The guy was Yoseob. You staretd to felt jealous and memories of him and you started to appear in your head.
Your eyes were filled with tears so suddenly.

"What's up with this girl?" the guy in shade asked rudely.

You didn't care much about what other are thinking and you run out of the room and ran home crying.

When you were home you saw this news :

"BEAST Yoseob and IU are confirmed to be dating"

You cried even more.

 


woohoooooo!
finished writing like finally , i should win an award call
"Worst fanfic ever" ^-^

i'm a iu x yoseob shipper by the way , but i feel sad giving you guys a sad ending not a happy one.
thanks for subscribing and commenting <3

i will be back with some more no sense fanfic after my exams  (wink)