Chapter 3

You make me change my feelings for you

School was over, I bid farewell with my other classmates then I walked home as I blast my music again. While walking a felt a tap on my shoulder , I turned behind and saw Yoseob again.

I took out my earpiece from my ears and gave him the “what do you want” face.
He pulled me into his car and there were many thoughts in my head.

“Don’t be scared , I wont do anything to you. I’m just bringing you out” giving me a cute smile. My face blused.

He treated me to the movies and brought me to shopping. Well , I’m starting to find him a really kind guy and not hating me anymore. But I didn’t told him.

It was late at night already , we were walking in the streets of Seoul. He started to apologize to me about the kiss he gave me in school just now. Talking about that Im starting to get angry again, but still I forgive him.

“Was that your first kiss?” He asked me so suddenly. I nodded my head trying not to make eye contact with him. “Actually, that was my first kiss too” He said shyly. “BWO? Yours too? Then why did you kiss me?” I said with a shock face.

“I don’t know why either. But I just wanted to kiss you” He trying to make a eye contact with me. “Oh” I said softly.

“It’s late already , I think I should go home now. Send me home please?” I put on some aegyo. “Sure , why not , my princess” he said pinching my cheeks. I then pouted.

When I got home , I said goodbye to him and went in my house.
My mum , dad and sister was sitting at the living room watching a movie together.

Before I could say “I’m home” , my sister came hugging me. She’s just a 10 years old girl.
She asked me who was the guy who sent me home. I hugged her and told her it was just my friend.

My parents then bomb me with a thousand of questions asking me why didn’t I came home early. I ignored then went to my room to get a shower.

After showering , I dry my hair and lay down on my bed thinking about the events happened.
Somehow , Yoseob changed my life. I started to use aegyo already.
But the main thing was, I guess im starting to fall in love with him and why did he call me his princess?

I didn’t want to think too much so I just went to sleep.

We got real close just in one day.


I seriously feel that my story don't make any sense.
Hahahah.

Just take time pass real fast in the next chapter! It will be their school holiday soon~