Chapter 5

You make me change my feelings for you

I'm such a lazy writer! Can't blame me for that i still have school works to do.
Hehehe , this might be the last ~


Two weeks pass very fast. Ther time in Jeju Island was already over.
Their parents of course knew Haeyeon and Yoseob are together even Haeyeon's sister! She was happy that Yoseob was Haeyeon's boyfriend so she can play with Yoseob ~

Haeyeon and Yoseob spent most of the time together during the holidays dating together and sometime Miyeon join them! Making a fool out of themself in the public especially Miyeon since she was still young.

Time flew super duper fast. Their hoildays was soon over.

School was as normal already.

Haeyeon went to school as normal by herself via walking. Yoseob will also offer to go school with her but she always decline his offer. Even though she did change abit when she was with Yoseob but her personality still didn't change. She still hated those stupid girls' screams and those stupid crowds in school around her boyfriend.

Though Yoseob and Haeyeon are together for a log time but he still didn't know her personality , as she was always seen to be a cute , cheerful girl and she don't talk much about her personality much.

Haeyeon completely ignored Yoseob in school most of time and only talk to him after school or when they are together.

On the other hand, Yoseob had some hard time handling those fangirls of his. He did notice she ignore him and he thought that he did something wrong and made her angry but at the same time it doesn't make any sense since she talks to him after school or when they are alone only.

 


Yoseob has a dream, a dream to become a singer, his parents knew about his dreams but Haeyeon didn't know it. Yoseob once secretly when to hae a audition and not long ago , he recieved a letter from CUBE , stating he got accpeted to become a trainee.

Yoseob was very happy and he went to report in CUBE on the day and time stated on the letter. He actually plan to share this piece of good news to Haeyeon once he report to CUBE.

~After reporting to CUBE in the park waiting Haeyeon to come meet him~

Yoseob was happy to be in CUBE with one of his closest classmate , Doojoon! Only Doojoon knew about his relationship with Haeyeon.

But one thing keep me distracted was that a rule CUBE said to the trainee(s) "No girlfriend/boyfriends during trainee time so you won't get distracted while training, I'm not trying to be mean but you really got to break up with them if you have one , if not you don't have to be a CUBE trainee"

The scene where the CEO said kept on replaying on his mind.

He didn't know what to do ,
Which to choose,
His girlfriend or CUBE trainee





"YAH!" He heard someone shouted and slapped on his arm. He stop thinking and turned and look. It was Haeyeon.
"What's up with you , you have been like day dreaming" Haeyeon said and he just shook his head.

"So what's the occassion for calling me down to the park so suddenly when you said you will be busy and I got to take care of my sister" Haeyeon said curiously.

While she was saying her sentence , Yoseob had already made his final choice on what to choose.

 


WOOHOOOOOO. Another chapter updated afetr so loooooooooooo~ng. Hehehe.
Next chapter will be the last~ Comment please (:

I'M PROUD OF MYSELF BY UPDATING A CHAPTER (JOKE)