Chapter 1

You make me change my feelings for you

I was blasting my musics in my iPod as i walked to school. With the cooling wind , I feel even more refresh but my bangs and hair got mess up and then I fixed my hair while walking. I don't like my parents to sent me to school using car , i just don't wanna show off that much.

In a few minutes later , I reached the school gate already and kept my iPod away. “Damn” I mumbled to myself.

There was a big crowd at the main way in the school, the school’s “cute” flower boy is here.
I tired to squeeze my way through, it was so stuffy and those screams was hurting my ears like crazy, worst than blasting music.

Finally I was out of that stupid crowd of fangirls and mumbled to myself “Just a guy , what’s good about him, crazy people.”
“Who are you talking about?” I heard a whisper , I quickly turn behind and saw my best friend looking at me innocently.

I just sighed and pointed my finger to the crowd. She just laughed and I look at her like a fool. We then went to class together.

More screams were heard , as Yoseob entered the class (a/n:  I forget to mention he is in the same class as you) I covered my ears with both of my hands.

Our form teacher then walked in and everyone kept quiet and prepare for the lessons.
Even though it’s the first lesson , I was already sleeping in the class.

I then felt something poking me, I the woke up rubbing my eyes and look infront. It was my best friend poking me. “What?” I said in a sleepy tone.  She then whispered to me.

MY EYES THEN WIDENED O__________O  , as I turned and look to my right.


A short chapter , i'm so sleepy right now.
Hope you enjoyed , please comment and subscribe! The only way to make me update faster~ ^^