The next 2 mornings

공차기 나귀의 사이드와 하녀/ maid with a side of asskickin'

Alexys                       

"Stop girl; in the name of loooooooooove!! St-st-st-stop girl in the name of loooooOoove!!" sings my new alarm tone. I figured, heck, if i am gonna wake up in the morning, why not make it pleasant??? I come from a big family of all oppas and me, so living with dongsaengs will be a challenge. Everyone thinks of me as some sort of U-kiss phsycopath, but i don't think so. i wake up to my friend, AJ, calling me.

"Hey Unnie!" clearly AJ dosen't understand why you shouldn't shout into a phone.

"Shut up dongsaeng!" I say, agitated.

"Sorry you little Kevin fan." she snarls.

"Oh fuq no. you just did not-" I say.

"Oh yes i did." She knows i am a Kevin fan. but she's a YG fan, so what does she know?

"Fine you Eli fan."

"STFU!" she shouts. 

"Wait dongsaeng i didn't-"

"---------------------------" It's just the dialtone. I feel like throwing my phone at the Shinee poster. I sigh. she'll get over it. I stare over at my unpacked pile of clothes sitting on top of my suitcase. The shuttle will be here to pick me up in an hour. 

I'm not a procrastinator!!!!

 

Jada

For starters, i know NOTHING about Korea. Nothing. So that one faithful morning, my boyfriend, Ryan came to pick me up to go on a date, as usual. Also, as usual, he idled over my appearance, how the new shoes make me look y, how my hairstyle is adorable, blah blah blah. I didn't even get new shoes!! Then a burly mailman comes up to my door and hands me a letter. He dosen't seem like a mailman, more of some sort of steroids commercial guy, but he's wearing the USPS uniform. "thanks," i expressed, a little oggled at the scenario. the letter is in a crimson envelope, With my name and address in golden text. Reluctanly, i neatly tear open the envelope. The message inside ruined my life.

Dear Miss Jada Roson,

Congratulations! you have been selected to work as a personal maid for a K-pop star in Korea! We inform you your departure date is May 18, xxxx. You must be a personal maid. What fun you will have! You will, clean, cook, and do everything else your master desires!! Do not fret, for you and 6 others will work!!! Failure to carry out will result in immeadiate execution of you and your loved ones. Thank you!!!!!

-KME inc.

i wanted to "execute" myself. What? Is this a joke? Why was the letter so short?? What does KME stand for? There is such little detail in this letter! How will i depart? What the Fluck! "Failure to carry out will result in immeadiate execution of you and your loved ones.". Ryan!! I couldn't even imagine life with him gone for a day! i was absolutely terrified. A tear escaped my eye. "Baby, what's wrong?" Ryan asked, drying my eyes. I handed him the tear-stained letter. He examines it over. I re-read it with him. his eyes grow big when he sees the word "execution". "This-" he says, "is an extremely y and indetailed letter." I cry into him. His arms are so warm. I could stay in them forever.

"You have to go." he says, "But in order to make sure you remember me, i wanna go buy you a present."

"What?" I ask

"A wedding ring. Will you marry me?" 

i know, incredibly cheesy.

"Yes!"

So here i am now, May 18, idlizing my beautiful diamond ring. most amercan girls would be exceptionally happy, but all i can do is cry. 

today might be the last day i ever see him again.