the first 2 mornings

공차기 나귀의 사이드와 하녀/ maid with a side of asskickin'

Taryn

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. It goes off at three it the morning. It really pisses me off when it wakes me up too early. I rub my eyes while smacking my alarm clock. I just lay in bed, thinking about what is going on today. Today i will fly on a private jet to Seoul to start my new job. As a maid. I sigh heavily at the thought that this is my last day of freedom.

"mew!" my cat, Kyotto, schreeches. I sigh.

"Listen! it's 3 in the morning. GO TO BED." I elaborated the last part.

"mew?"

"I wanna sleep. Arasso? Kamsahabnida." I urge. I know the cat dosen't know what i am saying, but hopefully my tone of voice sent the message. It did. I then realize that Kyotto will need a home while i am away. I think of who could take care of him. My parents? No, they live in an apartment. My oppa? No, he'll probably kill the cat, that bastard. My unnie? maybe. But she lives in Seoul, and no cats are allowed on the plane. My friend sanDara? Probably not. She's always traveling... I think heavily until i fall asleep again.

Annabella

What who said it was time to wake up???? Ok so the second i had woke up, I felt an instant pain in my head. I shift myself on to the bamboo mat. I stare at my PGSM, Hetalia and Mew Mew Power poster. They all grin cheesily back at me. I blink a couple of times before i try to pop in a pair of circle lenses. I think i will wear pink ones. My roomate, natsu-chan, stares up at me from the other room with a look of total anger.

"What the hell are you doing today??" she asked, not blinking at all.

'Natsu-chan," I reply,"today i leave you FOREVER. I'll be gone in 10 minutes. Are you gonna say Arigatou??"

"Arigatou for what??" She asks, glaring.

"Arigatou for not killing your for not saying goodbye."

"ALRIGHT THEN, ! ARIGATOU. NOW GET YOUR OUT OF HERE!!"

"I'll miss you too." I reply snottily.

I pull on a pair of green jeans and a pretty lilac blouse. I then grab my small cherry-blossom print suitcase and walk into the kitchen. I brew some painkillers and a to-go cup of miso together. It probably won't taste good. Oh well. I look at the flight scheduele. I am the first one to be picked up on the plane. Right on time, A limo arrives at the front of our complex. I go outside, In the 30 degree weather, but i don't feel anything. I sigh heavily as I climb inside.