At the Mansion

공차기 나귀의 사이드와 하녀/ maid with a side of asskickin'

Happy Easter!! This story now has 306 views!!! XD You all must just love the !!! I may or may not do a Karma Giveaway, I'll let you know towards the end of this chapter :) Love you all! I'm terrified to write this myself :) 


Jada

"WE'RE HERE GELS!"

the jet goes to an abrupt halt. Everyone bounces up.

I smile, but on the inside, I am TERRIFIED.

Alexys flips of Cutey Dude next house or whatever that hideous show is called.

"Oh. My. Gawsh," Annabella says, staring out the window.

I stare out the window as well. :0 

There is a huge mansion with a fountain and a swimming pool with EK carved into it.

I fangirled all over the place. 

the door opened and we all walked out with our minimal luggage toward the mansion. It was humid and warm, but not too hot. Korea is an odd place. 

Maya and that stupid Sham-wow of a dog squeal together. 

we all stand holding hands at the door. Annabella rings the doorbell. It pplays some song in korean... I think.

Alexys is singing along. 

A girl with long black hair answers the door. 

"You must be here for Mr. Kim," she says.

"Yup," Annabella says tensely.

"Come on in, but please take your shoes off," she says. 

We all take off our shoes, which is good for Jasmine, cuz she was wearing crocs. 

"What's your name?" I can't help but ask.

"Oh, erm... Taylor, Eli's secretary."

That's clearly a lie.

"BoA, WHO IS IT?"


YES! DONE! puahahaha!! So, karma giveaway... here's how you enter and/or win:

1) subscribe to this story or my new story Game Of Dare here (only loyal nekos get karma)

2) post a comment about your favorite part of spring here or what the next dare should be on Game of Dare_

Game of Dare winner will get 10 and This winner will get 10 as well BUT I could just pick one overall winner to get all 20!!! You can enter both if you want to. 

contest will end Wendesday, April 3, 2013 at 8:00 Eastern time. 

Love you all so much!!

-Nekomimi