Strong Mother

I Thought We Were a Happy Family

 I updated 2 chapters at once. Don't miss the chapter 4!


 

 

Life as a mother and wife was not easier than as celebrity who have to maintain their image every single step they took. If celebrity hid their nature from public eyes, mother tried her best to show positive vibe to her children even if the only thing she wanted to do was crawling in her bed and burying herself from the reality.

 

Kwon Chaerin lost to life.

 

The second her tears streamed down her face in front of her sons was the point she failed them. This was the time she should have keep her composed and calm self, her once strong woman image, and her so level-headed mind in one package. Yet, what she did was breaking down on them; crying the tears until she felt numb over her surrounding.

 

Jiho saw, Junhong noticed, and Jiyong did nothing.

 

God, Jiyong.

 

This was the probability she never wanted to happen. The day they got married was the happiest and at the same time the most frightening day in her life. Marrying your best friend was a simple path, but marrying your best friend whose ex you knew too well was another realm she never wished to visit.

 

She could only wished.

 

Now, the reality she feared the most came like a big slap on her face. A single existence teared down the life she worked hard on for fifteen years. The love they had like it was yesterday slowly began to vanish as the flaw they shoved behind their heads surfaced like a flood they never intended to come.

 

People might think it's just a usual family dispute that some times away and a little more portion of love might solved. But, Chaerin knew it was deeper than that. He was an attached man. He was attached to her through their sons, yet--as painful as it was--her attachment to that woman was the type she would love to learn even if it costed her a fortune.

 

She loved him--

--deeply.

 

He loved her--

--as an obligation.

 

Truth never seemed to taste more bitter when one finally accepted it after years. However, there was nothing left than to embrace it and hold onto a few things she got left. Her sons. Their fruits of love. The only sanity keeping her afloat.

 

If she was a weak-hearted woman, she would have packed their bags and disappeared from his husband eyes forever, leaving him nothing but a big hole in his chest for the lost of his wife and sons. But, she was called the baddest female in her younger days for a reason. It wasn't a persona. It was the real her; one of her traits that attracted him to her. She knew it was her chance to show what she was capable of.

 

Her mourning time was gone. Fifteen years of being a loving mother couldn't wipe off the strong woman she once was. Her family was her first priority. If Jiyong couldn't make up his mind, he better knew her legitimate wife wouldn't sit still and waited until he came back to his sense.

 

Time to talk to that woman.