We Love You

I Thought We Were a Happy Family

I don't remember when it exactly happened. One thing that I will never forget was the face of my mom crying while cooking for my breakfast. Before putting my favorite sunny side egg on my plate, mom wiped her face free of her tears. She thought I did not see it, but I did. It hurt seeing mom crying. I wanted to ask what makes her cry. But if she didn't want me to see her with tears, it's better if I keep my mouth shut. I promise to myself I will beat the one who made mom crying to the pulp.

Hyung and dad did not come home the night before. I know because I didn't smell Hyung's parfume in the bathroom and mom didn't make dad's coffee as usual. Even though summer vacation just began, they didn't sleep in either. I knew because I've checked their rooms before going down to the kitchen. I thought dad must have been in the company working overnight as usual and Jihyo hyung might slept in his friend's place. However, usually when daddy didn't come home, he would make sure hyung stays at home to watch over us. But right now, they both left and mom was crying silent tears.

Mom didn't eat anything that morning. After washing all the dishes, she just patted my head and walking upstairs. I was so confused. We never had anything like this before. I've ever seen mom and dad having some quarrels, but in the end they would make up before they came to see us. Hyung and dad also fight, but not to the point one left home.

 

Before reaching the last stairs, mom suddenly turn his face to me. She smiled. The kind of sad smile that makes my heart clenched. I was going to ask what was wrong when she said something that makes me wanted to run to hug her.

"You know that we always love you, okay Zelo-ah?"

Then she disappeared into the long corridor. At that time, I've decided I'm going to YG by myself.

 

Dad has some explanation to do.

.

.

.

A/N:

Hello, it's been ... 3? 4? years since I touched this fanfic. I don't know if some of you still remember it because me myself has forgotten about it haha.

It's short but it's just a warming up.

So I guess see you in 4 years? ;)

Nah, I'm kidding.

 

 

Or not.