New Reality

What If

 

 

“Yeobo wake up you’re gonna be late for work.” Yoona shook Kyuhyun peacefully sleeping in their bed.

 

“Five more minutes.”

 

“You’re not supposed to be late.” She said whispering to his ear. It send cold shivers on his spine making him stand up and welcomed by Yoona’s beautiful smile.

 

“Wow.”

 

Her eyes opened wide warning him. “Come on stand up.” She said opening the drawers and taking out clothes. “I will ready your clothes so just go straight to the shower now.”

 

“I am not your Kyuhyun. Well I am but I am not.” He said trying to explain all things that he just learned from the angel.

 

“Honey don’t make excuses of I will strip you off your clothes just so that you’ll take a shower.”

 

Kyuhyun meekly stood up and went in for a cold shower. How can he explain it to Yoona if she’s so convinced that’s he is her husband?

___

 

“I am telling you flame is a better power.” The eight year old boastfully told his hyung.

 

“My water can totally destroy you!” the older one said.

 

“That is such a lame power. We couldn’t play roleplaying like that if you’d be so weak.”

 

“Who told you so? I have the strongest controlling water ever!”

 

“Boys stop that! Now sit down and we will have our breakfast.” Yoona told them as she flipped eggs in a plate and served it in the table with toast and bacon.

 

“Daddy. Tell hyung that flame power is better than water.” Chanyeol pouted to his father. “Tell him. Tell him.”

 

“Flame is better than water?” Kyuhyun repeated.

 

“See I told you.” Chanyeol sticked out his tongue to his hyung.

 

“No it’s not.” Suho on the other hand fold his arms with anger.

 

“Mommy, can I have powers too?” Kystal in.

 

“Come on let’s eat. Kyuhyun can you please say grace so that everyone can start eating.”

 

Kyuhyun, unable to know where to look or who to listen to, is daze with this little circus. Yoona gave out a huge sigh as she rolled her eyes and commanded everyone to be silent. “Good, alright Suho say grace.”

 

“But I thought daddy will..”

 

“Not more buts.”

 

Kyuhyun observed how everyone folded their palms together and closed their eyes.

 

“Thank you Lord for giving us food. Thank you Lord for taking care of us. Please let this be a beautiful day. Amen.”

 

“Amen” everyone echoed except for Kyuhyun and in a flash they extended their arms and took toasts and bacons to their plate.

 

“Eat honey.” Yoona put enough food on Kyuhyun’s plate as she smiled sweetly. “This will be a busy day for you.” She sounded excited.

 

“And how is my day going to turn about?”

 

If Kyuhyun is playing a part on this great “What If” he should be ready about today right?

 

“Well you are a singing today honey.”

 

And with that Kyuhyun smiled.

 

____

 

“Welcome professor Cho. This way please.”

 

“Proffesor?” he is taken away by a strange looking man with a cheeky grin and deep forming dimples. “I am so glad to meet you. I am so glad there is someone who will fix our music curriculum, you see given the chance I should have taken the post but since I need to manage the whole school I need to find someone as good as me. You know what I mean right? Anyway, here is our curriculum and I hope you enjoy teaching the kids.”

 

Even before he could ask something, the guy is gone and already skipping away from him.

 

“Don’t mind him.” Another guy appeared beside him. “Park Jungsoo our principal is such a nutcase. Hi I’m Siwon by the way, P.E teacher.”

 

Kyuhyun looked at him and accepted the hand he was extending. He looks buff and healthy. “I guess being a PE teacher suits you well.”

 

Siwon grinned giving out dimples, he reminded him of someone but couldn’t point out who.

 

“Anyway, welcome to the school and hope you enjoy it here. Just ask questions and the faculty will help you.” Just like that and he waved goodbye.

 

“What a good looking chap.” Another voice popped out almost giving Kyuhyun a heart attack. He turned to his side and saw someone holding a mop.

 

“You again.”

 

“Yes me! The great Heechul at your service.” He bowed slightly.

 

“Just let me go back to my life. I have no idea how to teach kids!” Kyuhyun desperately asked him.

 

“Maybe it’s about time that you should learn how to train others. You are a great singer after all.”

 

“That is right and I don’t belong here.”

 

“You belong here. Right now. It's reality. Your reality.” He shrugged his shoulders and continued mopping the floor. “Seriously the things I need to do to help you.” He said referring to the floor.

 

“Are you really an angel.”

 

He nodded.

 

“Then just do magic and let me go back to my life.”

 

“I am not a genie. I am an angel.” He pointed out.

 

“So you just follow orders from your boss?” he said suspiciously.

 

“Yes.”

 

“What if he tells you to do something stupid?”

 

“Like follow you around in your great “What if” adventure? Sure do still follow orders.” He smirked. "Boss thinks it's not stupid so I believe him."

 

"What if he is not what you thought him to be? What if you should be on a different and special assignment."

 

He looks like he is thinking but he just smiled. "Yes, God is like that of course. He feed birds everyday why would he bother about your life."

 

The bell rang signaling the classes will start. Heechul pushed Kyuhyun inside a classroom full of student while whispering.

 

“Have fun!”