Trouble Beings

The Only One For Me

"...and then he got me icecream and he walked me home.  He was so sweet!" Jasmine talked on and on about the day before.  How their date went and what he did for her.  Alhough it was interesting at first, Ailee had just about enough as she listen to friend keep on blabbing for the millionth time! 

It was a nice morning, birds chirped and the breeze tickled Ailee's skin.  The two girls in their uniform walked to school after the fantastic day they had the day before.  Little did they know, trouble was stirring. 

 

"How dare those es take our Oppa away? They don't even deserve them!"  A group of popular girls sneered at Ailee and Jasmine as they walked past them.  "You !" one of them called out. 

Ailee had no idea what was going on but she wasn't going to let anyone call her a .  She turned in their direction and glared.  "What did you just call me?"

"You know what I said, ," the mean girl approached Ailee, giving her a what-you-gonna-do-about-it face.  "Ever since you stole Kyuhyun Oppa with you filthy hands, you've made the rest of us die of heartbreak!"

"What are you talking about?" Ailee asked. 

"Don't act like you don't know.  I saw you with him in the restaurant. You guys seemed awfully comfortable together.  Back off, !" she screamed.

Ailee's eyes flared and just as she was about to yell back, Jasmine stopped her. 

"Come on, Ailee.  This fighting is pointless, just ignore them.  They're just jealous." Jasmine confidently said this with a little attitude while her eyes never left the other girl's. 

"Fine." Ailee relaxed a little and they turned around and walked away.  Sounds of the girl's laughter could be heard behind them and this made Ailee grit her teeth in anger.   

When they were far enough away from the girls, the two sat down on a nearby bench.  Jasmine was deeply worried.

"Ailee, what were you doing?" Jasmine started. "Don't you know who that girl was?"

"Um, no.  For all I care, I don't want to know."

"I'm telling you anyway.  She's one of the meanest girls in this school and she's pretty popular.  But only because her "daddy" has a ton of money and she's pretty. Inside, she a total devil."

"You don't have to tell me that.  What's her problem?  All that happened yesterday is that we hung out."  And he told me he loved me.

"Well...she used to go out with Kyuhyun..."

"What? Why didn't you tell me?  Now she's going to harassing me for the rest of my life!"

"You said you didn't want to know!"

Ailee groaned.  "At least you're having fun with Shin."

 

 

 

From A/N:

Hiya readers!  Here's a sneak peek of the next chapter!

The lash wipped across her cheek and left a red gash with a trickle of blood.  She fell to the floor and pressed her hand against the wound.  She bit her lip, her eyes full of feriosity.  No way was she going down without a fight. 

Thank you to everyone who is reading the story.   I'll try to update but it's getting harder and harder!  I'll try my best though.