Special Shopping

The Only One For Me

"I love you" 

Those words were the only thing Ailee could think of.  Nothing else mattered.  She felt as if she could take over the world, as if nothing could ruin her day.  She squeezed her eyes and whispered-

-"What?"

Kyuhyun's eyes widened at his most unexpected words.  He quickly leaned back into his seat and wouldn't dare look at Ailee for the rest of the meal.  "Maybe I'm dreaming," thought Ailee and she sat dazed and confused.  "Did he really just say that?  But I swear, if I heard correctly, he said... I love you." 

Before Ailee could even get one of her thousands of questions out, her phone vibrated. 

"Annyeong?"

"Ailee! Where are you?" Ailee's mother asked.

"Umma?  I'm at Little Delight's having Lunch.  Why? Is something wrong?'

"Yes, there is.  Didn't I tell you to bring some groceries?  There's barely any food left in the fridge, I won't be able to make lunch for your appa."

"Oh no!  I forgot about that! I'll be home in half in hour with groceries, bye," Ailee promised. She put her phone back into pocket and looked up to see kyuhyun's curious face looking at her.

"Do you have to go?" he asked looking a little disappointed. 

"Yeah.  My Umma needs me to get groceries.  I'm sorry," Aliee stood up and prepared to leave. 

"No don't be.  If you don't mind could I go with you?"

Ailee blushed at the thought of Kyuhyun tagging along with her.  She shook her head.

"You don't have to, it's ok," she said quietly.  Even though inside, she really wanted him to go with her. 

"I'm going," Kyuhyun said as he grinned.

FAST FORWARD

Kyuhyun pushed the cart as he walked along side Ailee.  Since the asiles were a little narrow, their shoulders were almost touching.  Heat passed between them. 

"So what are we getting first?" Kyuhyun said ending the silence.  He looked around at the food either wrapped and upwrapped along the shelves. 

"Well I guess we should get some potatoes first, and then onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, rice, meat-"

"MEAT?! Let's get that first!" Kyuhyun said excitedly.  He began jumping up and down like a little kid. 

"Ok, ok, let's go get the meat!"

They raced to the meet section and began arguing which package of meat would taste the best.  It was hilarious!  Whenever Ailee choose the meat and put it in the cart, kyuhyun would always take it back out again and replace it with his choice. 

"Yah!  Put my meat back!" Ailee yelled while reaching to get the meat package she chose.  

"No way!  My choice is much better." He smirked.

Ailee finally gave up and sighed.  "Fine," she said.  She walked away leaving Kyuhyun behind doing his victory dance.  After all the ingrediants were collected and the errand done, the two sat at the bus bench and waited for the bus.  The time had flown by.  Ailee was sure that this was the most fun she had ever had while grocery shopping. 

"You know," Kyuhyun started.  "I had a really great time with you today."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Me too."  Suddenly, an unanswered question popped into her mind.

"Do you remember when you said that you loved me?"

Kyuhyun blushed and his eyes widened.  "Y-yeah?"

"Was it true?"  Ailee gazed up at Kyuhyun and waited for his answer.

He locked eyes with Ailee and smiled a breath-taking smile.  For a second, Ailee could see twinkles in his eyes. 

"It is true.  I do love you, Ailee."  Kyuhyun's attention was all on her, making Ailee feel like the most beautiful person on earth.  Her heart beated faster and she didn't realize she was holding her breath.  Neither one of them looked away. 

Little by little, Kyuhyun leaned in and captured Ailee's lips making her gasp with surprise.  But she soon got into the kiss as things heated up.  Her arms instictively circled Kyuhyun's neck and he pulled Ailee closer.  Unfortunatly, the sounds of the bus door opening made them stop and have their cheeks flush up in embarrassment. 

"Well thanks for helping me with the shopping," Ailee said as she got up.  She was still a little embarrased.

"You're welcome, it was my pleasure," Kyuhyun replied. "Go on bus, or else it will go without you," he gently pushed her towards the entrance. 

"One last thing"

"What is it?"

Ailee got on her tippy toes and gave Kyuhyun a quick kiss on his lips. 

"Bye," she murmered in his ears. 


Hi guys!  Sorry for such a late update, but I hope the chapter would satisfy you for now!  Please accept apologie for any mistakes, I will try to fix them.

I've just started to watch Hello Baby and it's a fantastic show!  It's so CUTE!! XD

Comments are appreciated!  (this is for you silent readers -.-)