Forbidden Three Words

The Only One For Me

The first 5 minutes had gone by without any words.  It had gone by with glances, staring at other people, and waiting for our food to be served.  I couldn’t stand it.  I had to say something.

“So, the weather has been good lately,” I said lamely.  Inside, I face-palmed myself. 

“Huh, oh yeah.  I guess,”Ailee said clearly feeling bored. 

I rubbed my hands together and when I looked up I saw Ailee looking at me.  Her head was tilted to the side with a questioning expression. It was cute.

“What?” I asked.

“I’ve been wondering for a while but why are you here?”

“Why?  Is there something wrong with me being here?” I gulped.

There was one main reason I came here and that was to see Ailee. Shin had finally given up a few days ago to my pleading and told me about the plan Ailee made up.  I was a bit surprised; the plan was actually pretty good.  After that I kept trying to make up my mind about going to see how the plan was working out and to see Ailee and I finally got my feet to walk me to the shop as you can tell.   But I can’t tell her any of this. Yet 

“It fine that you’re here, it just seems coincidental that we happened to meet here.  But...I kinda glad that you’re here.” Ailee's eyes lowered to the ground. 

My heart jumped at that last part.  She was glad I was here?!  I could feel myself blush a little bit but I quickly cleared it up by clearing my throat.  A waitress arrived and took our orders.  I was starving and by the looks of it, Ailee was too.  In a short amount of time, we both received our lunch and started devouring the mouth-watering delights.

I had only started on the rice when I could hear the slurping of soda, the clang of spoon against plate, and a munching sound.   Ailee was doing all three, and all obnoxiously yet cutely. 

“What are you doing?” I unknowingly smiled at the display of watching Aliee fumble to grab a napkin.

“Sorry, I was just really hungry since I forgot to have breakfast.” Her face glowed red at the sudden realization of the messy behavior. 

“It’s okay,” I chucked at first but then I started laughing really hard.  Customers around us began to stare and think who knows what kinds of thoughts.  Ailee’s face was too cute and messy not to laugh at. 

“Kyuhyun, stop laughing at me!”

“I can’t help it, you’re expression was priceless!” I continued laughing while holding on to my stomach. 

“That’s really mean! Stop it!”

“Okay, okay.  I’ll stop,” I let out my last laugh but my smile stuck on my face like glue. 

I looked up at her as she looked back at me pouting.  I noticed a small blob of red sauce on her side of her lips.  My first reaction took over and I leaned over the table with a napkin in my hand.  Before I knew what I was doing, my hand had already dropped the napkin and the atmosphere suddenly became squashed like everyone was holding their breath. 

Our eyes locked, each one of us frozen in the moment. 

I love you,” I whispered. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________    

 

Hiya readers.  I know this chapter was a bit shorter than my other chapter and I know that I updated a bit late so SORRY SORRY!  I was enjoying my school-free off days and I think I enjoyed it a bit too much.  Promise the next chapter to be much better and should I say.  Romantic! XD Comments and Subscribers and appreciated!