Chapter2

Love is coming {HIATUS}

ATTENTION PLEASEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~ So.... I'm afraid if you guys will get confused of which character is speaking, I'm gonna give a colour for their dialouge (~._.)~

I'm gonna put THIS colour for Jihyo, THIS colour for jaejoong and THIS colour for jessica.

FLASHBACK

"Girls, please, lets go. Just leave her. She can stand on her own." After that, girls generation went off and leave Jihyo still on the ground. Suddenly, the girls hear screamings, shoutings and cheerings in front of the school get. There all of them see this hot guys in one group. It's DBSK. Jessica is so happy that now she's gonna meet her boyfriend. "Ahh, oppa is here!" shouted Jessica. "Hey, don't shout like that. People may think you're crazy over him. We need to take care of out reputation." said one of the girls. "Errgghh okay. If you say so." said Jessica and went of to meet here oppa. 

"OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Jesicca shouted like she haven't seen him for thousands of years. All of dbsk's fangirls are now eyeing on Jessica. Their fangirls really hate Jessica since she's so bossy and annoying. They just can't believe that Jaejoong wants to go out with her. The fans thought; Of all the other girls in this world, why must it be Jung Jessica, the cruel and mean Ice Princess.The fangirls are really getting their major envy mood. 

"Oh, Jessica, anyoeng." said her oppa, Jaejoong. "Yakk Jae, you should say more than just greeting her like that." said Junsu. "Yes oppa. Don't you miss me? I miss you alot." Jessica said. "But we just met yesterday. Besides, your friends are waiting for you. You should get going now. You wouldn't want to be late or else your homeroom teacher will get mad." "But oppa...I just...." Before Jesicca finish her words, Jaejoong cut it off and said "Jessica, I think my group and I need to go now. I don't want to be late. I'm sorry. And maybe I can't go with you during recess time.Bye." Jaejoong and the other dbsk guy left Jesicca alone surounded with all dbsk's fangirls. 

Is oppa avoiding me now? Oh whatever. I know he still loves me. He just can't live without me. Oh right, here comes those ugly fangirls. I just hate them. Why must they look at me in disgust? Erghhh I felt like shouting now. Ok, there's no guys here. Maybe I should just shout at the fans so that they won't disturb my oppa anymore. 

"I just wish that Jaejoong oppa break up with her. I mean, I know she's pretty and rich but look at her. She has a heart uglier than an ugly duckling." said one of the fans. The fan din't notice that Jessica is still there. "WELL EXCUSE ME FOR BEING JAEJOONG OPPA'S GIRLFRIEND. AND PLEASE, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL MY OPPA, "OPPA". HE'S ONLY MY OPPA. WE EVEN PLANNED TO MARRY EACH OTHER WHEN WE GROW UP. SO KEEP ON DREAMING YOU FANGIRLS." Jessica shout at them. "I knew this will happen. The Ice Princess is mad again. we should just leave her." said another fan. "Ergghhh stupid fangirls." Jessica stomp her foot leaving the fans and head to her group. 

"Chill Jessica. Don't take their word seriously. They are just jealous. You have everything that they don't." "Yeah! Teayeon is right unnie. Just forget about it." said yoona. "Those fans really gonna get it from me next time." Jessica said angrilly.

END OF FLASHBACK

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Neon babo jihyo-ah. babo babo babo. I really need to be fast now." said jihyo. Finally, she reach her class.

"Where, should I sit? hrrmmm... should I ask that person if the sit infront of him is still empty? Maybe I should." "Ermmm excuse me..." jihyo knock on his table cause he din't listen to him.

"Oh sorry. Are you talking to me?"

*who else I'm talking to? You're the only one here.* "ehmm yeah." jihyo said shyly since she never talk to a guy before.

"so, whats up. what do you want? My autograph? pictures? or maybe something else..?"

*what is this guy talking about. I just want to ask about this seat. Why would I wan't his autograph and pictures anyway? What a weird guy.*  "ermm no. I just wanted to ask about the seat infront of you. Is there anyone sitting there?"

*so, she just wanted to ask about the seat? Omg. This is embarrassing.* "Oh no. I don't know. Just sit there if you want to. No one really cares."

*such a rude guy.* "Oh okay then."

Jihyo is done talking to the guy. The guy. They guy, Jaejoong. Jihyo is quite a babo so she don't remember stuffs well. She don't even remember humans well too. "How dare she talks to jaejoong. I mean Jaejoong is talking to another girl than jessica. How could this be? Lucky girl." said one of the girl in the classroom. Jihyo heard it and turn around and look at the guy.

*OH MY GOD. I'M IN A BIG TROUBLE. WHAT DID I JUST DID. DID I JUST TALK TO THE FAMOUS GUY IN SCHOOL? THE GUY FROM DBSK? THE GUY THAT ONLY TALK TO ONLY ONE GIRL THAT IS HIS GIRLFRIEND. I'M DOOMED. I'M SO DEAD. I DON'T WANT TO BE HATED BECAUSE OF THIS. IT'S REALLY HIM. KIM JAEJOONG. I SHOULD JUST CHANGE MY SEAT.*

Jihyo is about to get up and moved to another seat but then, she felt someone holding her wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?"

jihyo look at him and get a little heart attack. "Ermm. changing my seat?" jihyo answered nervoursly.

"why?"

"because I'm scared if I sit here, your fans will get mad at me and hate me."  

"just sit here. Since you're not like the other girls which is a fangirl, it's better for you to sit there. I don't want any crazy fangirls to sit near me. I'm sick of them."

*how can this guy be so mean to his fans. He should be thankful. What kind of guy is he. I felt sorry for his fans though* "are you sure about this?"

"yes. just sit there. listen to me."

"okay then." *I'm going nuts. Erghhh I'm dead.*

JAEJOONG'S POV

Erghhh that girl is really driving me crazy. But yet I still don't want to let her go. And what the hell Junsu hyung. He shouldn't say that just now. I just want a day break from being with Jessica all the time. It's not like I hate being with her but I just don't love her since I first met her. We started dating cause our father are partnership in this business and they force us. I never did like nor love her. And those crazy fangirls are crazy as ever. How can all the hyungs like it?Changmin, our maknae likes it too? Is he insane? All of them must be really insane.

Oh there's a girl approaching me again. What does this girl want? My autograph? pictures? I don't really talk to girls. But maybe if I just talk to her she will be happy and leave me alone. Wait what? she just want to seat there. Oh, she's not a fan. That's different. Wait, isn't this girl Song Jihyo? The most unfamous girl in school. Wait. I think she's famous. Famous for being unfamous. 

Okay, what is she doing? Is she moving to another seat? This can't be happening. I need to stop her. I don't want any crazy fan to sit infront of me. It's better for her to sit here. 

Yes! Finally got her to sit there. Now I would be a bit in peace since I'm sorounded with guys and one not-a-fangirl-girl. Hmmm now I nead to find a way to make I'm in peace for the rest of my school life. Wait. I have a great idea. Should I be friends with her? Everyone dislike her. Maybe if I be her friend these fans won't disturb me anymore and Jessica will break up with me with her own willing. Jeajoong, you are one clever guy.

JIHYO'S POV

I wanted to sit at this place but I make up my mind  to ask this guy if the seat is taken or not. I guess he really doesn't care. Then, I heard some group of girls talking. Are they talking about me? Why are they looking at me like that? Are they jealous? But why? Wait! Did I heard Jaejoong's name? That famous guy? That Kim Jaejoong? I was curious so I looked back. What the. It's him. I'm sitting in front of him. I'm so doomed. Those fangirls will kill me. I don't want to be hated.

After knowing that the person who's sitting behind me is Jaejoong, I wanted to change my seat. I think it's the best. I won't be hated if I don't get near him. Unlucky for me, he grabed my wrist. Yes! It hurts. What kind of guy is he? He should be more careful with a girl. I mean, I am a girl. 

"WHAAATTT???? ARE YOU KDDING ME???!!!??!!" I wish I can shout at him like that but, I just have no guts. Who does he think he is? He may be the most popular guy and richest guy in school but he's still a student. I blame myself for not knowing how to say no to anyones' request. Ahhhh Jihyo, you should really learn how to say no. 

Whats so great about that Kim Jaejoong guy? He's just popular and rich. Besides, why must I sit infront of him? 

end of both pov Lololololol ok xD

After their talk, the class finally starts. It's maths period. Since Jihyo is not that good in her studies expecially maths, she wanted to stay focus till the class is over. Unlike Jaejoong, he's good in everything. He's just so perfect. Everyone thinks that he's perfect except for Jihyo, the not-a-fangrl-girl.

"Hey!" Jaejoong kicks Jihyo's chair. "HEY! can't you hear me?" Now, jaejoong kicks her chair more harder than before.

*erghhh what does this guy actually want from me??* "yes?" jihyo turn around shyly but turn to the front again since she wanted to stay focus.

*why is this girl so quiet? can't she talk more?* "Hey, just turn around. My mom own this school, so no worries. The teachers won't  scold you if you're talking to me." 

*Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy* "But I want to learn." 

*She's quite pretty. Can't she talk more?* "You can learn anytime. Btw, do you want to be my friend?"

*Did I hear it right? Did he just ask me to be his friend?* "what?" Jihyo said in shock.

*why is she so shock? does she doesn't have a friend before?* "I said, do you want to be my friend? Or maybe I can put it in this way, lets be friends." 

*Does he really want to be my friend? I mean, this is the first time for me to have a friend. A guy friend...* " but why me?"

*why is she asking me such a difficult but short question?* "just say yes. I know that you don't have friends before. Lets just be friends okay?" 

*so he knows..* "okay. sure." jihyo turn back to the front and focus on her maths questions.

*This girl is so hard. She's quite different too. Maybe being friends with her won't be a bad idea. But she doesn't talk that much. Her eyes seems a bit lonely though. I don't think she have any friends. It's written all over her face. I hope my plans work.*

*Did my diary granted my wish? My wish to have a new friend? But why must he be my new friend? Let's just see what's gonna happen jihyo. Lets see what's his real reason to be my friend.* 

~~~~RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~~~~

"It's recess time. Foooooooood~~" Because jihyo was so happy that it's recess time, her favourite period of the whole periods, she accidently says the word food loudly. She began to become shy again and went out from class.

Jaejoong smiles at jihyo's sudden reaction due to the school bell. "Does she love food that much? What a unique girl." Jaejoong observed jihyo till she went out from class. "what am I thinking. why am i observing her like that. It's not that I like her or anything. Jaejoong common. You're just being her friend for the sake to break up with your mean-so-called-girlfriend and those crazy fans. Keep calm Jaejoong!" Jaejoong speaks to himself while ruffling his hair.

.................................................TO BE CONTINUED.......................................................

Whats gonna happen next? :O Is jaejoong falling for jihyo's unique and different personality?  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WEEEEE second chapter is up. So sorry if my way of writting it is not good. I'm a newbie you see. hohohoho 

I'll make chapter 3 this Friday or may saturday or sunday or the following week. Been busy lately. I have lots of tuitions -_____- Yup. I have such a nice life. So nice that I feel so lifeless. 

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, /makes cheesy smile/ Please subscribe me and do comment. I love comments. Unfortunately I haven't got any comment yet ;__; 

Thank you for reading. Bye *3*