Chapter1

Love is coming {HIATUS}

2013. A whole new year. Great number huh? I somehow hate my life. I'm not rich. Even my family are not. I lost my parents when I'm 6. I don't even have any siblings. Been living with my granny since then. Not only that, I don't even have any friends. It's been my fifh year now in high school but still..no friends. Girls hate me and I don't even know why. Am I that hateable? 

 

Yes. I know that I can't really express my feelings that well. I just don't have anyone to talk to. Granny is quite busy these days. She's going to her friend's fish cake shop again. I envy granny a lot. At least she has lots of friends near her age. Look at me. Friendless. 

 

I guess this is why I started making this diary. To express all my feelings in here. Maybe making a diary is a right thing for me to do. 

 

It's the 1st of January today. School will be opening back tomorrow. Erghh I just hate school. I mean, you understand me don't you diary? If only I had friends, I'm sure I'll love my school. How I wish I have friends. Like all the other students in my school. 

 

Oh! I forgot. It's new year today. Happy New Year, diary. Guess I shall make a wish.                                                                                     

 

I wish that I can have at least one friend this year.                                                                                                                                                        

 

Someone who can understand me, 

 

Someone who I can talk with,

 

Someone who I can share my feelings with. 

 

A true friend, that is.

 

I just wish to have a friend. 

 

1st of January 2013.

Song Jihyo.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Done writting in this diary. I wonder how my first day of school would be tomorrow." Jihyo mumbled to herself.

"Jihyooooo!!! Go to bed now. You have school tomorrow." Granny shouts from downstairs.

"Yes granny." Jihyo sigh and went to bed.

NEXT MORNING

" WAAAAAHHH!!!! I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL." Jihyo quickly take her bath and puts on her uniform. "I really need to rush now. God damn it. Why didn't granny wake me up? I haven't even eat my breakfast yet. What a great life I have here. " Jihyo said in her heart while sighing. "Jihyo, quick. The bus will leave you if you're late. Quick, quick, quick." "Yes granny." 

After all the things that happen at home, Jihyo finally reach school safely.

"Finally." Jihyo sigh.

While Jihyo was walking at the school carpark, she accidently bumb into a group of girls. Unlucky for Jihyo, she felt and also her books. "Can't my life be any better than this? It's just the first day of school and now I'm on my knees in front of a group of pretty and cute girls." she kept to herself. "Pffssh. She should watch where she's going." " Poor girl. Look at her. So ugly." "Shouldn't we help her? I mean, isn't she our senior? Wait. Maybe not. Our hands would be dirty if we help her." "What senior? She's just nothing." "Girls, please, lets go. Just leave her. She can stand on her own." After saying all those thing, the group of girls went off.

Jihyo was mad but she never shows it.  She kept everything to herself. Jihyo wanted to shout at them but she just can't. "I never knew these kind of girls actually exist. Aren't they my juniors? Oh yeah. I remember now. They're Girs Generation or more known as Snsd. Nevermind then. I can't blame them for treating me like this. I'm nothing compared to them. Arghhh I have to get going now. I'll be late for class if I keep talking to myself. " Jihyo knock her head with her book. "Neon babo jihyo-ah. Babo babo babo. erghh" 

........................................................ TO BE CONTINUED (/._.)/ ........................................................... 

Is Jihyo gonna be late for her first class? Let's see in the next chapter. Do wait :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, here it is. My first chapter. I'm sorry if you think it's too short cause I, myself think it's too short ._. Let me just be honest; I'm running out of ideas. Sorry if my english is not that great. Well, english is not my mother tounge. Hope you guys enjoy it ಠ_ಠ

BTW, KYAHHH GDA TONIGHT. LIVE IN MALAYSIA. OMG I'M SO GONNA CRY INFRONT OF MY LAPTOP ;____; MY HUSBANDS ARE GOING TO PERFORM TONIGHT. I WON'T BLAME MYSELF FOR GETTING UP LATE FOR SCHOOL TOMORROW. /FLIPS THOUSANDS AND MILLIONS OF TABLES/ 

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

WARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH /sobbing at the corner/ GDA you bad to me, so bad to me. Oh GDA you're like a caffeine ;_____;

Ermm hehe. Lol. 

Do comment and subscribe :3  And thank you for reading this story of mine (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ Byeee <3