Chapter3

Love is coming {HIATUS}

 "what am I thinking. why am i observing her like that. It's not that I like her or anything. Jaejoong common. You're just being her friend for the sake to break up with your mean-so-called-girlfriend and those crazy fans. Keep calm Jaejoong!" Jaejoong speaks to himself while ruffling his hair.

"AHHH THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING. why did I say the word food it loudly? Now, all of my classmate will think I'm weird. Yes I do love food. erghhh. Where should I hide my face after this. Ok jihyo, lets stop thinking about it and think about what you're gonna eat after this. Shall I take bread? Maybe I should take porridge? wait............ -________________- I don't think eating porridge is a good idea. I'll look like a sick person if I eat it. Lets just stick with bread." Jihyo think to herself while entering the cafeteria.

"waaaahhhhhh I should follow her just now. She's going to the cafeteria just now right? I need to catch up with her." 

"HEY! Jihyo! wait up!"

*did I heard someone calling my name?* jihyo turned around and saw jaejoong. * what is he doing here?*

"jihyo... song jihyo.."

*how can he know my full name? that's creepy* "yes?"

"lets eat together"

"ermmmm..." *Ok, now jaejoong's fangirls are looking at me. Wait, snsd is there too. One of the girl looks really mad. She looks like this girl on fire* "shouldn't you eat with your friends? I mean the other dbsk members?" 

"nope, they are busy. So lets eat together."

"I don't really.........."

"Oh common, we're friends now."

"But...." *that girl from snsd is so scary...*

"Come here already" Jaejoong grabs jihyo's wrist (OMG OMG OMG OMG XD)

Jihyo froce when jaejoong grab her wrist. But suddenly, Jessica walked to their direction.

"OPPAAAA!!!!!!" 

"oh !" jaejoong curse.

" why are you holding this girl  wrist? It's rare to see you with other girls rather than me. Are you cheating on me with this girl? Are serious? This ugly girl? This unfamous girl?" jessica pulled jaejoong to her side and left jihyo alone on the other side.

"What makes you to jump to that kind of conclusion? she's just a friend of mine."

"Friend? hah, oppa, being friends with her will make your popularity drop. Don't you know that? common oppa. Let's just eat with me. She's too ugly to stare at."Jessica drag jaejoong away.

*That's what I actually want. To drop my popularity.* "okay then."

Jaejoong turn back to jihyo and make a I-promise-I'll-eat-with-you-face and a sorry face to jihyo but jihyo just don't care. Jessica notice that jaejoong turned to jihyo.

"AND YOU. Song Jihyo am i right? Jessica said while pointing her finger at jihyo.

"yea....?? " 

"STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND YOU UGLY THING!!"

*Ugly? Am I that ugly?* " I..... I should just go now.." Jihyo left both of them there, at the cafeteria.

"you should stop calling people ugly."

"oppa, are you on her side?"

"no, it's just not right."

"oppaaaa.." jessica glare at jaejoong.

"fine." *damn this girl.*

AFTER RECESS TIME

Recess is over now. All the students came back to their class. It's history class now. The subject which every students hate including Jihyo. Even Jihyo hates it. The hardworking jihyo. Surprising huh? haha. 

Jihyo tries really hard not to hate any subjects but she just can't help to hate history so much. Maybe the word "HISTORY" reminds her of her past. Her nightmares. That nightmares of every child who lost their parents. The accident. The car crash. The bloods. It is just so awful for her.To loose two special people in a child life. It's just sad and scary for a 6 years old child.

Great news for all the students, the history teacher, Mr. Boom is not in school today. All of the students are so happy. Jihyo was glad too. Other students were happily talking to each other while there's jihyo forever-alone again sitting by herself reading a book. 

Suddenly.................................

/tap tap/ jaejoong taps jihyo's shoulder "hye..."

Jihyo turns around. "yes?" /sigh/

"Errmmm... I'm sorry on behalf of Jessica. I know. She's a bit bichy. Just don't take her words. It's not like you're really ugly." *wait what am I saying? erghhh*

*Is he saying that I'm not ugly? Does that mean I'm pretty? what?* Jihyo make this O_O face to jaejoong.

/coughs/ "I mean,............... oh nevermind. Just ignore my last sentence. It's not important." Jaejoong turn his face to the other side not wanting an eye contact with jihyo.

*what is wrong with him? I get it. I'm not pretty as your girlfriend.* "okay." Jihyo turn back to the front.

"What is wrong with me today?" Jaejoong ruffles his hair since his head is now so messed up.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JIHYO'S POV

Wow. Days pass so fast now. It's Saturday today. I wonder what is wrong with that guy Jaejoong. He seems to act weirder and weirder everyday. It's kinda funny though. Should I talk to him more? I mean he does all the talking and I'll just answer it. Am I rude for answering him with just a few words? Well...I'm kinda scared though.

"JIHYO-AH!" granny is calling for me. But why does she need to shout? /sigh/

"yesss granny??" I answer her back.

"Someone is looking for you."

"Okay.. I'll be down in a minute.." ..........................wait! what? someone is looking for me? O__________O

 

                                                                                                                                             

                                                                                                                                                 someone is looking for me?

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                              Someone is looking for me?

                                                                 

 

                                                                                                                                   Someone is looking for me?

 

 

                                                                                         Someone is looking for me?

 

 

                                                      OH MY GOD! WHO IS THAT SOMEONE? 

 

 

HOW DID THAT SOMEONE FIND ME? 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So .______________. Hope you guys enjoy this 3rd chapter. Sorry for the late updates. I'm just so busy these days. Gonna have my exam this february. I think I'll update the chapter once a month or maybe twice a month. So sorry. 

And thank you so much to all the new subscribers <3 Please do comment. ^^

Ant the main reason I made this fic is because I ship Jaehyo so much ;__; I mean I'm so sorry to Monday-couple shippers. I ship them too. I even ship Jihyo with sparta kook. Oh my -.- I ship jihyo with every guy. I mean she is so perfect ;A; /le cries/ 

 

image

LOL. HAHAHA OKAY BYEEEEEEE <3 <3 

Lots of loveeeee <3 <3 <3 <3 <3