Chapter5

Love is coming {HIATUS}

Hello~ yes, it has been awhile.. I'm so sorry for not updating for a very long time. Been busy with school, tuition class and stuffs. Anyways, enjoy reading ^^

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's Monday. Another school day. DBSK's fangirls are all fangirling hard over them. Jihyo and Jaejoong are walking together, happily untill one of the biggest drama queen came and disturb Jaejoong's happiest moment.

"JAEJOONG OPPAAAAA" Jessica scream her oppa's name. Ugh not this girl again.

Yes?" Jaejoong says while still looking at jihyo. Pfftt why isn't he looking at me? And the hell?

Why is this ugly girl with him again. "uhm oppa, why is this girl here?"

"hye, watch your manners jessica. She's not just "this girl" she has a name too" damn I just lost my temper.

"What? what's wrong with my manners? And why are you so protective over her? I'm your girlfriend. Not her." Jessica starts to get angry.

Jaejoong just sigh at Jessica's words. It's not like she says the wrong thing.

Okay, what's going to happen right now. Jihyo mummers at herself while jessica gave her a deaf glare.

"Oppa, I think you should stop hanging out with her or else well you know, your popularity will might drop." Jessica says loud enough so that everyone can hear it.

Jihyo felt uncomfortable and kinda SAD. 

*After Jessica left

"You okay?" Jaejoong tapped jihyo's shoulder.

"ehm yeah. why not?" Jihyo says and smile a little at him. 

kroooo~~~ krooo~~~ kroooo~~~

It's kinda awkward between them. Jaejoong tried to think something to broke the silence but he just can't seem to think anything. Maybe he was to nervous. Nervous being eith jihyo alone? By then, jihyo pull jaejoong's shirt a bit to get his attention.

"Jaejoong, don't you think you should stop hanging out with me?" 

Jaejoong was shock with her statement. 

"WHAT?"

"I'm sorry but I think we really should stop being close friends. You see, I don't really like all this stuff."

What does she means she doesn't like this stuff? "Is something wrong?"

"Nope. I just think it's for the best." Jihyo says and smile at him and then walked away.

No. Jihyo please. You're kidding me. "Hye jihyo! Wait f-"

"OPPAAAAAAAAA!!!"

"Oppa why do you look so sad?"

"none of your business"

"It's my business. I'm your girlfriend"

Everytime jaejoong says something, Jessica always use "I'm your girlfriend" as her reason. Yes. Jaejoong is sick of that.

huuhh Jaejoong let out a loug sigh

"wait don't tell me you are sad because of that ty girl? oppa are you on your right mind?"

To think of it.,Jeajoong is not in his right mind. LOLOLOLOL XD

"Did you just call her ty girl? 

"yeah, duhh she is a anyway. She knows that you have a girlfriend and still want to be close with you. Pehlease she's so blind."

Jaejoong was mad after listening to Jessica. He started to walk away and ignore her.

"oppa, where are you going? Oppa wait. I'm your girlfriend. Don't leave me all by myself." ergh. 

"NOT ANYMORE!"  and that gets the attention of his fangirls and jessica's fanboys. uhm yeah, jessica is famous. haha

Jessica was shocked. She can felt tears forming. "Oppa, wait, what? OPPA!!!!" Jessica run to him and grabbed his hand but Jaejoong snap it.

"Don't tell me you don't understand what I just told you."

"You got to be kidding me ringht?

"Nope. We're are oficially over now. You know? Your attitude is really something young missy." Jeajoong hissed

"Oppa no. Please no. Oppa.. Don't break up with me." Jessica starts crying. "Are you inlove with another girl?"

Glad you ask. Jaejoong smirked. "Yes. I'm inlove with another girl.A better girl than you."

It hits Jessica. She knows Jaejoong well enough that he won't talk to any other girl except for her and that jihyo girl. So the girl he's inlove with is definately jihyo. Now jessica just lost it. 

"ergh what? Oppa! I'm better than her okay? Can't you see? I'm cuter, prettier and I'm so much richer than her. I'm perfect!! Jessica screamed the words.

"yeah right. we're just over. Don't come near me anymore." jaejoong walked away from her.

"ERGGGGHHHHH!!! I'M SO GONNA GET HER!" Jessica screamed.

*skip

*skip 

*skip

KRRRRIIIINGGGGGG

End of class for today. Jaejoong tried to get jihyo's attention but she just ignore him. 

"hye"

still no answer from her.

"hye jihyo"

.......

"YAK!" jaejoong grabed her wrist.

"it  hurts!" jihyo lost it. 

"sorry.." jaejoong muttered. 

It is the first time jaejoong seing jihyo being so cold.

"What is wrong with you? are you sick?" 

"no. I'm fine. Thank you." Jihyo walked away from him.

Something must be wrong. Well at least she did talk to me with manners. But her face seems sad. Jaejoong sighed.

FLASHBACK

JIHYO's POV

"Jaejoong, don't you think you should stop hanging out with me?" Okay I just said it. 

"WHAT?" Jaejoong was shocked

 

"I'm sorry but I think we really should stop being close friends. You see, I don't really like all this stuff."

I'm so sorry jaejoong. I really can't do this anymore. Your girlfriend's friend keeps on hurting me. And I don't know this feels I'm having right now. Don't tell me that I'm in love. Is this how it feels? Am I in love? Ergh. I must be an idiot. I shouldn't love him. He has a girlfriend. Jihyo stop with this. Wait. oh no. no. no. no. no. tears? maybe. I should stay away from him. /sighs/ I only I know it hurts this much.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay. I'm just gonna end it here. I'm so sorry. Short? I know ;-; 

Kinda changed the way I write the fic too. I think by putting colors for dialogs are annoying and too much colors, it hurts my eyes a bit. Lolololol 

ANYWAYS, PLEASE SUBCSRIBE AND COMMENT. LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. HOHOHOHOHO

 

 

tumblr_m5p3z3ZxQt1ryni7so1_250.gif

Thank you~