Chapter4

Love is coming {HIATUS}

 

                                                                                                                                                                             Someone is looking for me?

                                                                 

 

                                                                                                                                   Someone is looking for me?

 

 

                                                                                         Someone is looking for me?

 

 

                                                      OH MY GOD! WHO IS THAT SOMEONE? 

 

 

HOW DID THAT SOMEONE FIND ME? 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BACK TO JIHYO'S POV

I ran down the staircase and I din't expect that he's here. Why is he here? How did he find me? What does he want from me? This is creepy. Should I start the conversation? I mean this is my house. Uh yeah. Maybe. "Soooooo.."  I say. "oh hello." he says. "errmmm how did you know I live here?" "that's not important. I came by to invite you for lunch by the way. Should we go out for lunch?" jaejoong pulls me out. "wait! shouldn't we ask granny's permission first?" I look at granny and she nods after listening to our conversation. Oh no. What should I do? "see.. your granny says okay. lets go." "but.." "no but.. Just follow me. It's just some kind of........ date." Jaejoong stops for awhile after saying those words. A date huh? Is he planning to cheat on Jessica? "date?" "oh no. I mean outing. yeah outing. Not a date. Oh sorry." " oh okay. If you say so." It doesn't even matter anyways. It's not like he cares about me. "So, where should we have our lunch?" "just follow me" Jaejoong smile while saying that. "okay.."  I said curiously.

JAEJOONG'S POV

Did I just say date? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!! ergh. I don't really get myself these days. I kept thinking about Jihyo and all. Why? Don't tell me that I'm having a crush on her. Why should I like her? She's just a smartass.I mean a nerd. But a beautiful nerd. Jihyo's kinda shocked when I say the word date. So I kinda just act cool and say it's kinda an outing and stuffs. "so, where should we have our lunch?" jihyo asked me. I told her just to follow me and she did. I brought her to my favourite place that is this restaurant that my grandfather used to bring me. She's kinda happy though. I think she likes the atmosphere here. I mean who doesnt? Kind to think of it, she's the first person I bring to this place. Surprising huh? I felt that too. 

END OF POV

"Emmm jihyo, can we be close friends?" Jaejong asked jihyo nervously "Close friends? Aren't we close?" jihyo was confused "No I mean, you are somehow uncomfortable around me. I wanted both of us to be comfortable with each other. Get what I mean?" "errmm yeah. So, okay. Lets be close friends." Jihyo answer him with a smile on her face.

*So, thats why he comes to find me. He wanted to be my close friend. I guess that won't harm any of us.* 

*I hope that she won't get it wrong. What is this feeling. I don't know my feeling anymore. This is so frustrating.* Jaejoong think to himself and sigh when he doesn't know what else to say to her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I'm so so so sorry for not updating for so long. I just you know, lazy and also been so busy these days.

And really sorry cause this chapter is so short ;-; I felt relly bad -..-

Hohoho. Please subscribe and comment. I'm not gonna harm you guys if you do ;-; 

And not to forget, please look forward to the next chapter. Hihihi

Thank you ^^

image